What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Quick everyone hide their valuables SweetT is back.

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sweet Trouble

Hopes SweetT steals the leaf, so he can buy the bigger one that covers every thing better.

MrDiamondBackJack

realizes that if she steals his leaf, he will change is avatar all the sooner

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sweet Trouble

MrDiamondBackJack

If I dance with him, since we are both sans shirt, won't our.... never mind.

Sweet Trouble

Can I borrow you cloak? Then we wouldn't get in trouble if we dance ... ummm never mind, I always seem to find trouble.

MrDiamondBackJack

I could dance with him in the dark of night while crickets play a symphony and no one would ever comment on what we were or were not wearing.  Still, he is a bronze statue, so he might not be that responsive.

Saerrael

'If it's going to rain, I'm in soooo much trouble..'

MrDiamondBackJack

"If it's going to rain, he's in soooo much trouble.."

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Saerrael

'Someone. PLEASE. Get this hair out of my face.. It's itchy and I can't move....'

MrDiamondBackJack

I think that I just peed my pants.  I hope no one notices.

Saerrael

'Oh, crap.. there is that dove again.. and.. it's flying.. to me.. AAAAAHHH!!!'

MrDiamondBackJack

These pale blue contact lenses will make me look even more Goth!

Saerrael

Thinks I wear contacts and I try to look goth.

MrDiamondBackJack

If Jack wore contact lenses, he might look less classical and more Goth....  He would be moving into my territory and I can not allow that.

Saerrael

*grins*

Thinks he endangers my territory..

MrDiamondBackJack

Saerrael

*laughs*

Is probably thinking he's afraid of me.

And... ;

...is that better, Jack? ;)

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Angzyn

I'm starting to think this kidnapping this was not such a good idea.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Harley Quinn

If she's the gift they sent me, I'm never leaving.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Angzyn

I hoped I remembered to shave this morning....
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Saerrael

'He's wearing dogtags, but.. he's not a dog.. Hmmm...'