Heroine Destruction

Started by TudorRosie, June 15, 2012, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TudorRosie

The Marvel universe (crossovers welcome) has been invaded by a force like none it has seen before. Whether the invaders are extraterrestrial, magical, or something else altogether-- and whether they appear basically human or more monstrous—can be discussed as we go over each other’s ons and offs. I’m looking for someone to play one or more heroines defeated by the invading force. There are a few basic requirements, however:

1)   Female writers only at this time. Sorry guys, I’m just more comfortable with that.
2)   NC to Extreme, depending on your tastes, and no eventually-they-fall-in-love stories
3)   Humiliation, roughhousing, and other kinks are a must. But we can go over those on IM.
4)   Communicative partners: this is my first time playing dom in a story, and I need someone who is going to be as blatant about the things that they want as I am.

If you are interested, please send me a personal message rather than responding here. Include the character or characters that you would be interested in playing (whether fandom or original), and be explicit about elements that you would like to see in the story.