Male seeking two females or even transgender(s) for space age sci fi game.

Started by Orochimaru, September 03, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

First off, I would like to thank you for your time in simply reading this.

Now then, this is an Isekai theme. It is Japanese for "different world" and is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person being transported to or trapped in a parallel universe. In this case, to a sci fi type world.

It is set around the time of 23XX in the 'real world' where virtual reality MMO's are a popular thing. One of my personal favorite animes is based like this; is Overlord, but that is set in medieval times. May character in the real world is a simple dishwasher at some 3 star restaurant. All he ever does is work, eat and sleep; in a society that only really works. The world itself is in a severe state of decay and hardly even livable. As such, many people play games when they get a chance to escape.

Instead of old fantasy, my character prefers a high tech, space age game and this one boasts an extremely high degree of player freedom and creativity. They can create their own crew from set races based on past video games, movies and anime. To even taking over generated star ships and making them into a home base or even conquering a plant for resources or to make a home planet. These reference are, but are not limited too, Aliens and Predator series, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Space Battleship Yamato, Gundam, Overwatch, Battlestar Galactica, Starcraft series, Metroid and many more.

That being said, what I am looking for you the female characters is that they are actual NPCs given life when the game is to shut down, but my character ends up trapped. So while they will all be way over leveled for this new world... It is not about how the world interacts with us, but how we interact with the world. While the NPCs have programming, they will also will be becoming more alive. Evolving out of there programming and backstories that were set up for them. The reason I chose NPCs is that, can you really see a dishwasher being put in a leadership role and command respect from other people? =P I certainly do not see it, but NPCs would see their creators as supreme beings or perfect Gods. Admiration from the males and unrelenting love from the females. Also, karma alignment does not matter. Good or evil; play how you like. I do have character design preferences, but feel free to shoot me what you are eager to play.

My character would be the last 'player controlled character' when all this goes down. He will be a human infiltrator and an engineer.

the reason something like this is here is that it is indeed more of an itch than anything. If you want it to make long term; I will consider it.

Thank you for reading and PM me if you wish to get in on this.