Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)

Started by Veluux, May 19, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a damn good reason for stroking his happy little nose, and painting circles with his pretty rusty but quite serviceable spear."

Meanwhile, as her brother ran north towards the land of women slavemasters he unknowingly released the dogs of small battles but large ambitions. As their hungry chops descended on nothing but very low fat, juicy sweet Swiss cheese, they melted the rest with love and inhuman lust, reminiscent of times when Romans thought of the Swiss as simply too much holy cheese.

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured lemonade and you should definitely try it, thick and creamy!"

At this, though the smoky haze dampened her she shrugged and quit. Whispering under husky breath to herself, "That bastard should learn when to notice breasts and when he stands upon those metal plates he better have a damn good reason for stroking his happy little nose, and painting circles with his pretty rusty but quite serviceable spear."

Meanwhile, as her brother ran north towards the land of women slavemasters he unknowingly released the dogs of small battles but large ambitions. As their hungry chops descended on nothing but very low fat, juicy sweet Swiss cheese, they melted the rest with love and inhuman lust, reminiscent of times when Romans thought of the Swiss as simply too much holy cheese.

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of
*See Pillory*

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards

AngelicFaith

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards their smelly

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed

Mordred

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing
*See Pillory*

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions.

Mordred

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by
*See Pillory*

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most

Nazz

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

Mordred

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite
*See Pillory*

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but,

Ryan

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left

Sammyj3987

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked

Zandra

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet

Zandra

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning

Zandra

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs

Zandra

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs tightly coiled

KaraKres

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs tightly coiled, but well

Zandra

When it became clear there wasn't painted lips prepared for what he had in his toolbox, the wandering cat sniffed a passing pair of marching guards, their smelly overcoats stuffed to overflowing with onions. Overwhelmed by odors most dreadful and likely quite erotic but worrisome, he looked left then right, then picked up a soggy yet fully formed cheeseburger.  Spinning on heel mounted springs tightly coiled, but well primed for