Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

just make sure you lick your fingers clean

Mordred

Ohhh, the mention of that action.. sends my naughty thoughts on a path that seems to link another act and another and.. yikes.. there is no end.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

and that very comment shades my cheeks a rosy pink hue

Mordred

Such a shade makes me wanna tap the ol' fangs upon the pulse and whisper my request for a pint.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'd like to punt a football as far as I can.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I always like to imagine when something is all pent up, somewhere deep inside a little motor starts to rev, until it builds and the object starts to vibrate and shake.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

When that happens, I find I need a handful of pens... just to keep up with the ink that begins to flow.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

evangel

Someone spilled some pins.

I know because I stepped on some.

Kendra

I will sit and pine for those unfortunate pins

Mordred

I think I saw one or two climbing a vine. Then again.. what would be the point of such an odd sight? I may have been dreaming.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

pins climbing vines is indeed strange, but sounds like a fine dream to me

Mordred

Yeah, I think I'd definitely pop a quarter or two into that machine and dine on that juicy little bubble of a dream.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

I like to line my pins up, I'm a little obsessive about it actually.

Mordred

If you first drink a little wine does the line still form perfectly fine?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

If I first drink a little wine, I then drink a little more wine... until all who find themselves in propinquity are obliged to give me a wide berth, or suffer a deluge of puns and silliness as words flow from my inebriated lips.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Story Tale

Oh, sweet Ephemera, I would never leave you while you are full of wine, I will instead stay by your side and luxuriate in all your puns and silliness.

Ephemera

How very kind, but I ask you, would you linger if I scribbled on a napkin  -- drawing a perpendicular line from one extremity of the arc of a circle to the diameter that passed through its other extremity and labeled the diagram sine?

Story Tale

I would, but as my eyes glaze over with your knowledge of trigonometric functions would you give me a little nudge and sing me a song about periodic phenomena?

Mordred

This one decides to sink into a super small form of his mostly normal self so he can wade through the towering letters of these last few thoughts displayed.. while always keeping his handy dandy and very cozy little box near at hand.. for one can never know what laws the sun will follow when one with fangs caresses his naughty little hands along those curvaceous alpha bits.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Squeals in glee as she mistakes Mordred for a relative of Tink and traps him in Ephemera's empty wine glass.

Mordred

Uses his time of minuscule confinement wisely, freezing the last few drops of wine to have an instant ice rink to slip and slide upon while plotting against that bad creature with the curvy backside.. wondering if in this tiny state he would endlessly bounce upon that bit of heavenly flesh.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I wonder, while I wiggle, whether it would be worth the risk, to right the glass and catch that last few drops -- and by happenstance the miniscule Mordred -- on my tongue...

Mordred

Thoughts, especially those that mingle upon the quivering senses, always have a way of echoing within a wine glass. Hehe, I had no idea either! While trapped, this iota of his former self did rise when hearing Ephe's thought.. nodding vigorously at such an idea.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

As I make a dash for the door (praying I won't be late for work) I'm carried away on a wave of such wild ideas, I'm forced to hang on tightly, enjoying the ride!

Mordred

Damn.. I better hide in case that over-inflated star in the sky decides to barbecue this dead thing.
*See Pillory*