Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

SoundNinjaGaiden

I will discuss a plot with whom ever responds to this when I get one.

Godess Obsession

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

SoundNinjaGaiden

First I have to ask what type of Rp are you seeking, second I also have to ask if you have a problem with oc's that are not Mary Sue's.

SoundNinjaGaiden

As for the Plot, my character (Orochimaru's Daughter) Has been recruited by the Akatsuki following the Destruction of Kakuzu and Hidan, she is sent to retrieve Hidan from the pit that Shikamaru (damn him) put him in and re-assemble him.

Godess Obsession

Wow this is embarrassing, I totally misread the title. I thought it said Hidden not Hidan. Now it all makes sense. Sorry, I never watched Narato before :/ But with a little research(or more) into it I might be able to do it if your still interested. So sorry if I just totally wasted your time DX
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

SoundNinjaGaiden

Oh Thats compleatly alright, and no offense but I'd Rather have someone whose seen the show.