What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Bliss

Just your basic brick of chicken ramen... with the addition of cayenne, ginger, peanut butter, fresh green beans, and some very tender beef.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

I cooked chicken stir fry with fresh diced veggies (broccoli, onion, tomato, etc), pieces of bbq chicken, and sweet and sour sauce with wild rice. It came out really nice. 

Autumn52

Homemade English muffin, toasted, with a fried egg, yolk still runny. *YUM*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SapphireStar

Penne Pasta with butter and garlic powder

AmberStarfire

A piece of toast with blackberry jam.

Beguile's Mistress

A bacon, lettuce and tomato rollup.

Sofia Grace

i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

SapphireStar

Homemade Pasta Salad with red onions, peppers and tomatoes

Beguile's Mistress

AmberStarfire

Raspberry liquorice (which looks nothing like its picture on the packet) and a cappuccino.

Beguile's Mistress

Kurzyk

cut up green apples/crunchy peanut butter on them, frozen blueberries, bowl of raisin bran cereal

Beguile's Mistress

A couple of homemade Christmas cookies

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

A really big chicken salad.

It has chicken goujons, assorted lettuce leaves, caesar dressing, vintage cheddar, and a range of salads from the deli at a supermarket in the city (which includes small sliced tomatos, tuna and mayonnaise, 2 types of cous cous salad, pasta salad, and various veges mixed in together).

Beguile's Mistress

Cheerios - the Whole Grain kind  ;D

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

An apple (borderline on its way out) and a very big cup of coffee with honey and almond milk.

I'm going to start trying to keep to a gluten-free diet as much as possible to see if gluten is a food intolerance. I'm fairly sure dairy is, but I've cut it down, not out completely. Between cutting out milk and mostly cutting out diet cola, I've gone from frequent heartburn (multiple times a day) to practically none.

Beguile's Mistress

Revelation

Egg sandwich with hot sauce and cheese. Nice, crispy toasted bread.

AmberStarfire

Caesar salad with sliced turkey.

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

Gluten-free toast with marmalade, and a coffee with almond milk.

Beguile's Mistress