what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons some of which are appropriately left open, beige stockings and navy shoes.

Autumn52

I was wearing for a little of the afternoon a naughty school girl outfit consisiting of a short plaid skirt with a white thong. The skirt was red/black plaid. The shirt is a white button down but the buttons are not in place, I tie it in a knot along my mid drift section. No bra. It has knee high white socks and mary jane shoes in black.

It was a fun hour. *Smiles BIG*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

elone

Where do I enroll in this school?
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

TheLegionary

I also want to go to Xandi school! I wish I were living in Xandi`s land!

Quote from: Xandi on May 04, 2011, 05:01:16 PM
I was wearing for a little of the afternoon a naughty school girl outfit consisiting of a short plaid skirt with a white thong. The skirt was red/black plaid. The shirt is a white button down but the buttons are not in place, I tie it in a knot along my mid drift section. No bra. It has knee high white socks and mary jane shoes in black.

It was a fun hour. *Smiles BIG*

* drools *

It seems that Xandi is making the boy here drool even though we won in the rise and fall! LOL See! Girls rule in the end! :(

I am wearing again my brown wool socks, blue pijama. Just came back from a hard day at work! I am looking for the minimum amount of responsibility!

Quote from: olive on May 04, 2011, 11:58:33 AM
*giggles at TL in his socks*

I'm wearing a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

What is so funny about my socks, olive?

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 04, 2011, 02:45:40 PM
Navy blue coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons some of which are appropriately left open, beige stockings and navy shoes.

Beguile's Mistress: If I were rich, I would lend you my credit card for one day, just to what you would do with it in one day!

olive

I'm in bed and look like I got dressed all by myself.  :D

I have a tanktop nightie on, white, a pink sweat shirt over that (it's chilly) and to complete the ensemble, some pale pink toe socks with monkeys and bananas appliquéd on them.

Novak

SpiralSpider

gray pants and a blue t-shirt... but without socks I feel naked.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Nico

Right now? A light blue towel around my waist.

TaintedAndDelish

A single white tube sock - Red Hot Chili Peppers style

Autumn52

Just got home and changed....I am wearing a big purple tshirt. Thats it. I am not in a good mood so I look slouchy. I am comfy though. *Sighs*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

No towel anymore - black shorts, black tee now.

derek

WyldRanger

Red short sleeve shirt, blue jeans, black tennis shoes and socks.

Miss Lilly

Just a nightshirt....and nothing else...
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Aiden

A big over sized shirt can look very sexy, I have always liked seeing a girl in my shirts.

I'm wearing my knit mesh jogging pants (Really thin fabric), jogging shoes and plain black T-shirt. Just need to get the drive to get out and jog but I am feeling lazy.

BEMI!
What are you wearing?  XD

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Aiden on May 09, 2011, 10:42:25 AM
A big over sized shirt can look very sexy, I have always liked seeing a girl in my shirts.

I'm wearing my knit mesh jogging pants (Really thin fabric), jogging shoes and plain black T-shirt. Just need to get the drive to get out and jog but I am feeling lazy.

BEMI!
What are you wearing?  XD

Well...

It's sunny today and getting warmer so...

I'm tricked out in a butter yellow sundress with a white sash belt, a white jacket for inside because of the AC and white strappy high heels.  The jacket gets shucked when I'm outside.

Aiden

Thank you!

We need a spin off thread.

How would you undress the person who last posted in the "What are you wearing thread"?  >:)

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*

That sounds like a great idea for a contest to me. >:)

WyldRanger

Quote from: Water Lilly on May 09, 2011, 10:31:39 AM
Just a nightshirt....and nothing else...

Mmmm... sexy Lilly!
Quote from: Aiden on May 09, 2011, 10:54:46 AM
We need a spin off thread.

How would you undress the person who last posted in the "What are you wearing thread"?  >:)

That thread sounds intriguing ;)  >:)

Keaira

I'm stuck wearing my work uniform but to feel sexy I swapped the black dress shoes for my 3-inch heel knee high boots. with that is the company issued red shirt that makes me itch :( black dress pants and black socks.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

WyldRanger

Switched the jeans for black khaki shorts as it has really warmed up this afternoon.

Belle33

Xana and I are twins today, I'm in black khaki shorts and a white tank top.  Though - I suspect my shorts are a lot shorter than Xana's  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

One would expect so Belle ;)
----
Now that it's cooled off and a shower has been taken, i'm relaxing in a pair of sweat pants, warm socks and a light t-shirt.

Belle33

Now that I've had my shower, I'm sporting a very elegant pair of sponge bob boxers and a yellow cami  - it's still a bit warm here

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

a sunglasses shaped tanline, and a cut lip ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord