News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassini

I too actually need to throw an apology out here, I haven't been anywhere near as active or as engaged as I would have liked to be. This is because my laptop charger broke last week at some point and so I've only been able to get onto E on my phone (which is a bit of a pain for me). I should hopefully be back up and running by this weekend though, so I won't miss too much! And, rest assured, while I have not been posting I have been making an effort to keep up with the intrigue!

Verasaille

:'( I am just so sad I cannot do anything but sit here and watch. I think that is the biggest drawback to this game.

But yeah I think the specials might have said something, but I am not, so...(sigh)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Question since we are playing the classic variant:

For this game can the bodyguard protect the same person twice in a row?

Galactic Druid

Just wanted to apologize real fast for the delay in GMing. I've been pretty busy this week, and most of my free time has been occupied dealing with insurance companies trying to get a few RL issues in order. I should be able to get some moderating done tomorrow afternoon, at which point I should be able to stay caught up. Thank you all for your patience.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

LunaLilith22

Take however long you need TRPG, RL stuffs are very important, we all understand :-)

Galactic Druid

The crowd was in a clear panic. By a narrow margin, it was decided that Leorobin had to be the one responsible for bringing them out to the island beach. Before he could even mount a proper defense, he was overrun by the angry mob, strung up on a noose from the nearest coconut tree as the vacationers cheered in vengeful celebration. At least, for a moment. As he strugged to take his last breaths, Leorobin showed no sign of changing. By the time someone though to get him down, it was already too late. The vacationers had killed one of their own, nothing more than a regular vacationer. With guilt not contending with fear, it was unlikely anyone would get much Sleep.

Night Phase 2 Has Begun!

Day Phase three will begin as soon as night role actions are locked in!

Galactic Druid

Whoops, sorry about that.

On that note, I feel like I should clue you guys in on what's been going on, at least a bit. I went to the doctor recently for a pain that was developing in my side somewhat rapidly. It's been more serious than I expected, and I'm working on booking a surgery. The problem is the doctor I saw wasn't me normal doctor, who is on vacation, so my insurance is denying claims, so I get to wait until they're back to start the process over, though at least they filled my painkiller prescription.

So in short, any time I'm not at work, I've been either a little loopy and unable to focus, or dealing with frustrating phone calls and bureaucratic annoyances. I've got things a bit more on track now, at least, but that's why I haven't been quite as present on E. A few of you are RP partners as well, so I appreciate your patience with me.

Strangefate

Just wanted to express my sympathies and best wishes for a speedy resolution and recovery, Guy.  I’m sure everyone is an agreement that RL concerns come first, and you should take whatever time you need in between posts.  There’s no rush… we mostly just hang innocent villagers anyways it seems ;) 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Galactic Druid

I appreiate that, Fate, as well as the willingness to keep playing with me. It does give me something to look forward to.

KatKwik

Quote from: Strangefate on June 20, 2015, 02:01:37 AM
Just wanted to express my sympathies and best wishes for a speedy resolution and recovery, Guy.  I’m sure everyone is an agreement that RL concerns come first, and you should take whatever time you need in between posts.  There’s no rush… we mostly just hang innocent villagers anyways it seems ;)

I agree with Strangefate...He should know all about getting villagers killed...*Laughs*

Hope you improve soon RP...*Leaves Kuddles*

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

persephone325

So sorry to hear about your troubles, Guy. I hope you get better soon.

*sends well wishes*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

Do get better my dear!! Do not worry about us we will survive...err I didn't but most of us will...sorry Leorobin!

(Makes room in the hammock for Leo) At least the dead don't have to worry about getting sunburned. Have some popcorn. Yes eat all you want, its not fattening to a ghost!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Blythe

Feel better soon, Guy! I'll keep my fingers crossed that if/when you are able to get surgery, it'll go without a hitch and your recovery will be speedy!

yugi006

Zelric Miras

I hope everything gets solved in the best way, legal issues are always bothersome and tend to carry on.

Last strained and wheezy words: Ha! I told you I was innocent. *hops on the hammock and noms on popcorn*

I will stay around and see the rest join us.

Ceralilly

I am back! My internet has been down due to the storms around here, and though it is still kinda sketchy, I think I should be back in action. Sorry there was no word...we (Rafiki and I ) had no way of getting  online due to a compilation of reasons.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Madame Professor

Alright, folks I'm back from vacation! Hopefully I haven't held things up too much!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

*swings in the hammock with the 'formerly known as Leorobin'*

Not a problem, storms and legal battles and all kinds of summertime fun. I am still here, dead and watching. At least I have company.

*snuggles Zelric Miras* Interesting name, does it have a meaning?

Zelric Miras

*snuggles* I dreamt with someone named like that years ago, I've tried to find a meaning but I haven't been successful. I have seen the Zelric used in other places, but not the two together.

And now we watch the group get thinned down and the hammock fill up ^^

Galactic Druid

I'm going to go ahead and move things forward soon, just waiting on one last thing.

Verasaille

This is the worst part, sitting here watching things happen and not being able to say anything.  :'(

Galactic Druid

Sorry that took so long everyone. I finally saw the doctor today, who is going to try and expedite the process. Soon I'll be back to my old self, with any luck.

yugi006

AffablyEvil

Lately I have been insanely busy, and I notice I have not been giving this game the attention it deserves. To prevent me just being here and random lynching, I withdraw from this game so as to not waste everyone's space and time. I simply don't have the time nor energy in the current moment to keep up with the level of intrigue and dedication a game like that deserves. =/
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

KatKwik

Quote from: AffablyEvil on July 02, 2015, 02:24:30 PM
Lately I have been insanely busy, and I notice I have not been giving this game the attention it deserves. To prevent me just being here and random lynching, I withdraw from this game so as to not waste everyone's space and time. I simply don't have the time nor energy in the current moment to keep up with the level of intrigue and dedication a game like that deserves. =/

Sorry to hear Evil. I enjoyed the last round with you. Take care.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017