My First Year At Beacon Academy - [RWBY Game, Interest Check]

Started by MissFire, November 02, 2015, 01:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

MissFire

I think the semblance might need some work. Unless you were going for something like Weiss' from the show?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 07, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
Fenrir has no problems with futas. Most of my characters don't, so take that for what you will lol.

Lovely :D, well, if at least Sessha or Master also have a similar opinion I will leave her as is. I don't want to have her stuck with only a single potential playmate after all.

MasterOfMyFate

There. I changed up my character and gave him a few extra kinks to his combat style to suit his weapons. Is this alright now?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Leodouble08

Are you still looking for people? I would love to join if there are some slots available.

I don't have a whole lot of details worked out at this time, but I'm sure I settled on the name of Jasper and having his weapon be...BATTLE YO-YOS!!!  >:)

Sessha

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Sessha

I didn't exactly know if you had given the approval or not. Hence why I asked.

MissFire

Quote from: MissFire on November 07, 2015, 01:39:10 PM
I think the semblance might need some work. Unless you were going for something like Weiss' from the show?
    - Sima Yi

Sessha

It is similar to what Weiss' semblance but different. Weiss' semblance is more versatile in it's use where as Primrose's isall about offense and destruction of the target. I'm going to edit it a little to reflect that.

Winds Of Lust

Went ahead and edited out the my characters 'extra feature', given only one person expressed any interest in having a inter-sex/girl-with-something-extra character in the crew, as well as added a bit more to the other section.

Sessha

Eh so long as you did your character did her job Primrose wouldn't have cared. Sorry about not saying anything.

Edit: Hey Miss if there is no other issue am I approved?

Amarlo

I think you have plenty of female characters but I'll keep an eye on this game for the future :) -bookmarks-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

pendarious

I'll be the jack-ass to ask...but would a Professor be allowed? if not that's cool and I'll just keep an eye on this game for if you start recruiting again.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

MissFire

- Sima Yi

pendarious

alright thanks for answering my question. as I said I'll keep an eye open.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Theo

I'm most definitely interested in this!! I <333 RWBY! Ill make up a character sheet in the morning....and by that I mean LATER this morning lol. Since for me its 2 am.
Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure.

On and off

Mirsellus

Pretty sure your full, but I had fun making this any-ways so on the off chance a player drops or something...

Name: Eminence Thistle Age: 18 Sex: Female Orientation: Bisexual Height: Small Weight: Athletic
"Fire, fire burning bright, cleanse this evil from my sight."

Personality: Eminence is cripplingly afraid of fire. Thanks to the tragedy of her youth she is utterly terrified of it, even the sun scares her. While she tries her hardest to rid herself of this phobia this single fact has completely shaped her.

At all times Eminence wears a fireproof suit underneath her clothes as well as a fireproof modified welders mask on her head... though this is usually raised and only provides shade from the light of the sun. She's shy, timid, as if she's expecting to get burned and in recent years has begun avoiding people who make fun of her fear. She spends her free time alone attempting to master fire, forcing herself to wield a fiery weapon and learning how to control and manipulate it.

Eminence used to like to party, use to love to meet new people, loved being active, swimming, and going for long walks at night... but these have almost entirely been consumed by her fear. She's more likely to run away from her problems then deal with them... and her method of running has prove victorious time after time, to the point that she's all but given up on everything.

Background: Eminence comes from a long line of noble hunters and huntresses, of the once-noble Thistle family. Until the age of 10 she was a happy girl, getting ready to become a huntress like her parents. Her life was fairly usual and to be fair she was spoiled, and if she had continued on that way she might have become quite a brat.

But at the age of 10, not long before she turned 11, disaster struck, she awoke as fire licked her skin, burning her. She cried for her parents, and her mother responded, breaking into the room. Together the two ran through the mansion, trying to find a way out of the building. Her father joined them from the other building, telling them that this is an attack by the Faunas. Every way is barred, every room filled with fire, and even some murdered maids. Eminence cried as they gather in the great hall in the centre of the mansion, her parents holding her close and protecting her from the lick of the flames. The building falls, and the beams pin the three together as the it all comes down around her. Her parents scream in pain for over an hour, until they stop, and she slowly feels the flames creeping past them, licking at her causing her screams to echo her parents.

But a funny thing happens, as she is being burned alive she sees the fractured moon staring at her from through the holes in the roof. She's falling, branches and wood smacking into her body, scratching her far less painfully then the fire. Just before she hits the ground and passes out she realized that she just discovered her semblance. The memory of her parents burning alive protecting her with their bodies haunts her to this day.

With her family's estate gone the money dries up paying her medical bills and school fees, by the time she's 12 the Thistles are nobles no longer. Alone she applies to become a huntress, the last of the money just barely enough to get her to a Huntress, if she doesn't fail any classes. In her first year at Sanctum academy she was failing, and failing horribly her absolute terror of fire crippling her in almost every class. The schools weapon-master Orim is'Blak took Eminence aside and tutored her exclusively, his solution to her fear was to give her a way to control fire... and control it she did. With his assistance she barely manages to pass her classes, and she managed to stumble her way through Sanctum with a average score making it to Beacon by the skin of her teeth.

Combat Style: Thistle weapon is 'Entropic Terror' a High Intensity Flamethrower whip. In it's primary form it acts as a Flamethrower, and when transformed it acts as a flaming whip with a claw at the end, this whip can be retracted dragging targets into the burning flames. It's powerful, but heavy, and requires Thistle to carry around a heavy armoured backpack filled with fuel. While she's built up some strength from this it means that Eminence Thistle is slow. Luckily for her her semblance makes her significantly more mobile, but as encumbered as she is she is not agile in combat and has to rely on trickery and deception to achieve victory against her agile foes.

On the battlefield she uses her semblance to both move and direct her Flamethrower in clever ways, in teams she takes a support roll, flushing enemies to her allies, as well as distracting and confusing enemies.

Semblance: Thistle's aura is quite weak, providing her with only minimal protection from attacks, and to combat this Thistle tends to wear armour to protect her when her aura fails. Eminence Thistle's semblance is the ability to create Portals within sight, as well as dismiss or re-linking any of her created portals.(Range limitation is as far as the eye can see, if she's to far away to see the portal ignoring obstructions, then it dissipates.) These greatly increasing her mobility, and more importantly giving her a way to use her short ranged weapon to combat ranged foes. Her portals appear to be purple tinted holes in space only visible from the enterable side

Other:
Eminence is a shade of purple, so is Thistle
Wears a fireproof suit at all times, keeps her fear of fire to herself.
Aura is purple
Song=
Eclipse Phase is my all time favourite setting... best bit for all you is the rulebook is free.