Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Oh yes Accepted.

Character limit is 2 per player.  You dont have too but it you want to please feel free. 

I'm gonna get a thread up later today as soon as I have made a couple of characters.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Jezebell

Interested in a female inmate, can make a form shortly if you'll allow me.

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Jezebell

Name: Lanie Peterson
Trainer or Inmate: Inmate
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Small acts of theft- she often stole nail polish, cans of tea, magazines, and once hair dye (though she cut off the blue hair soon after, it "wasn't her thing"). Suppose it isn't exactly a crime but she would often get kicked out of class for arguing with her teachers. She's also a skilled pickpocket.
Sexuality: Straight, but could be turned Bi with the right amount of persuasion.

Personality: Lanie isn't shy by any means. She has no problem chatting up strangers and is known on the streets for being the girl to talk to if you need a good distraction. Being very intelligent, conversation with her is engaging and even the judge finds it hard not to laugh at her sarcastic commentary. Tread carefully, for she has a temper. When agitated she tends to talk very fast and use lots of big words. Sometimes men make her uneasy, and it is at these times when she resorts to flirting as a sort of coping mechanism. You'll find she has a wide variety of actions that are triggered by a certain emotion of situation. She's like a puzzle that you must have patience with to complete, for she never gives anything away easily. It takes a great bit of wheeling and dealing to get anything out of her, and if she feels too cornered she will often lash out.

Background: Lanie was born to a teenage mother who could barely take care of her. It was when Lanie was 11 and her mother went to college that she started going out on the streets. She slept underneath her mother's dorm room bed and occasionally in her closet because she wasn't allowed to live in the dorm as a resident. One night she discovered the broken lock on the window and began sneaking out every night. She met a fatherly homeless man named Ricardo one night and began to meet up with him, bringing him food in exchange for lessons on hoe to survive out on the streets. Her street smarts grew and as she got older, her body did too. She continued learning from Ricardo, but as she got older she noticed him looking at her in a way that was foreign to her: lustfully. One night while she was bending over to tie her shoe, he came up behind her and guided her back against a wall, pinning her wrists above her head and forcing her into a standing position. She wasn't worried: he often did this to teach her how to escape an attacker. However, this time was different. He began to knead her breasts and tell her how beautiful she was. She tried to block it out, but it was when she felt his fingers at the waistband of her jeans that instinct kicked in. Her knee jerked upward and caught him hard in the groin, sending him stumbling back. He began cursing and ran off. She never saw Ricardo again. When she turned 18 a few years later she ran away from her mother and scraped up enough cash for a tiny apartment, which is where she lived as she dove into her 5 year stint in a life of crime. Shortly after her 23rd birthday she was sent to Serse Correctional Facility, and here she is now.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b] Lanie is a good person, though she doesn't have a solid morals system and often gets intimidated by the opposite sex (thanks to Ricardo). She needs to learn to relax around men and distinguish good from evil when it comes to ways of acquiring money, etc.

persephone325

I think I'll do an inmate character. I'll post the character sheet a little later if that's alright.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kaz

Absolutely.

Still needing a couple more guards or trainers.

RedEve

What could a female inmate expect to happen to her at Serse?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kaz

Inmates will be trained and educated.  They wont be raped, humiliated or hurt.  They will be trained to serve, learn to please both men and women and learn what it means to be a submissive.  They will learn to cook, to look themselves and their Dominant.

They will be subjected to BDSM.  Learn to enjoy sex. Rewards for good behaviour, and punishments for unwanted.

RedEve

I love this concept Kaz, but I'm afraid I really could not take on another game right now... Unless one of the others I have already committed to falls through.

So on the off chance you still need players in a little while, I might still apply for this.

kaz

RedEve

GaGa88

Name: Ariana 'Ari' Hastings
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Shoplifting, prostitution, possession of narcotics, and solicitation of a police officer.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: On the outside,Ari seems to be cold and aloof, but that's just a front for the insecurities inside. Dig deep enough and you'll find that she's a sweet girl that's just had a rough life. She doesn't talk much when meeting someone new, but once she warms up to someone...it can be hard to shut her up. She's got a bit of a temper, but it takes a lot to make her mad enough to snap. Ari has snapped a few times, one time was violent, but she has gotten her temper under control...mostly. She's not overly aggressive or aggressive without provocation, but will fight when challenged...she holds most of her emotions inside, though. She's intelligent and likes intelligent people. To keep her attention. someone will have to be able to hold their own in a conversation. Underneath that mysterious facade, she's just a broken girl who needs some guidance to get on the right path.

Background: Ariana was born to a French model and an American photographer.  Her parents, were drug addicts, her father overdosed on Heroin and died when she was 8. She was left in the care of her mother, who was addicted to various drugs. The few years after her dad died were absolutely horrible. Physical, verbal, and sexual abuse were everyday things for the girl. She ran away from home at 13 and learned how to survive on the streets. Stealing what she needed and using her body as leverage for not being able to pay for her drug and alcohol habits. Ariana didn't mess with Heroin, she knew firsthand how that could ruin a life, her drugs of choice were cocaine, ecstasy, and marijuana. She's a borderline alcoholic and loves her cigarettes.
She's been able to get herself out of trouble a few times by doing sexual favors for judges and cops, alike, but those people have been investigated and gotten rid of. She'd tried to propistition a cop to get out of trouble, she found herself brought up on all her past charges....so it was off to prison for her. Ari isn't happy at being sent to God knows where, Alaska and she'll make that fact known.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b] She needs help getting off the drugs and needs help in mending the fragments of her broken spirit. Someone who actually seems to care for her well-being would be the key to being able to do these things.

I won't be able to start until Sunday night, am out of town with not much timeto be online, but I will get something up as soon as I can.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like fun, anresting concept!  Count me in, and I'll have a character up in the next day or so, so I don't slow up the others' arrival, and assuming my character gets approved, that is!

persephone325

Name: Mariska Kirijo (Mari for short, but she prefers her full first name.)
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Repeated offences of petty crimes. Theft, vandalism, trespassing.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Despite the crimes she's committed, she's quite shy around people she doesn't know very well. She's very intelligent, and also generous and kind-hearted. She would gladly help someone in need. However she can be easily taken advantage of.

Background: Mariska grew up in a rough household. Her mother was abusive and her father was constantly working. When she was a child, she was punished by her mom for anything she deemed "out of line". As a teenager, she spent as much time away from her home as possible. As a result, she fell in with the wrong crowd. She started stealing wherever she went. Mostly jewelry, but occasionally she stole money. Her crimes escalated slightly and she began trespassing and vandalizing public property.

During her time with the wrong crowd, she met a guy who seemed to genuinely care for her. It was a lie, as he only used her to steal for him. He was very controlling, and even started beating her up. When she got caught by the police, he denied even knowing her. However, she accepted her punishment without a fight.

For Inmates: I enjoy non-con scenes, so if one happens it's a plus. If not, I don't mind. She must learn to overcome her slight fear of men, as she's had a rough past with said gender. Someone who is kind and gentle, but also has a mean/vicious streak would be good for her.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed. It's 4:30am and I wanted to get this done before I forgot, or there were no more spots left.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

kaz

GaGa - shes accepted.  Post when you can. 

Persephone - also accepted, feel free to get stuck in.

Red - thanks for the welcome back.  its good to be here, getting back into things slowly.
As for trainers I see them as firm but understanding.  They need to be tough, not take any crap and confident to show authority and dominance.  They are the ones tasked with getting the girls from inmates to the sort of woman rich men would be happy to employ as PAs.

RedEve

In terms of their liberty, what kind of things can they subject the women to?

kaz

I was thinking sexual training, teach them how to enjoy their own bodies as well as how to please both men and women.  Its about gaining trust and helping them grow.  Sexual training is one of the main things.  I am thinking that there will be scenes between trainers and inmates, maybe the occasional forced scene.  The inmates can request a certain scene, if they want to try something.  They can request from the governor who will then decide which trainer is suited to carry out the scene.  The inmate wont know when its going to happen.

They will also assess the educational needs of inmates.  Classes will be offered in various subjects, taught by a trainer who has a knowledge of the subject.  Trainers will be assigned inmates, these are theirs to nurture and get to know, but they are not friends but firm, strict people who are trying to help these women get their lives back on track.

Sarah Morgan

Is there still a need for inmate characters?  I thought I'd ask before filling out a character sheet, since there's no mention of needing any more in the title of this thread, only trainers. If you're full up, that's fine too, and I'll still be reading along.

kaz

Hi Sarah.  Please throw her up, I've saved a place for you.  Thats it now for inmates unless someone drops out.

Just waiting for folks to reply now.

Chelemar

I understand concerns and limits regarding what characters might be forced to do as it's a prison type game, however, as far as I'm concerned, any scene I would write, I would not cross anyone's On's and Offs.  If I have a question, I will write them a PM for clarification. 

Also, if there are certain specific scenes that anyone would like to write about/have written, just send me a PM, there are not many things I won't write about as long as it fits into the parameters of the story itself.

kaz

Exactly what Chele said.   Things will be harsh to begin with, but they are there to learn.  To be trained as slaves to rich and powerful men who will sponsor their release.

Chelemar is going to be a GM along with me, which I am really pleased to announce :D

Still looking for some more trainers.

RedEve

My main concern if I were to play a trainer is how dominant and rough they could get within this context?

kaz

Chelemar summed it up brilliantly in a PM to me so I'll share some main points.

"The way I see it is that the story is about dominance and submission as well as a type of slavery training.  The women are being "retrained" to better fit their new roles as willing subs to Doms on the outside who are willing to host them, provide them with positions and maintain their life style on the outside. 

The women have the right to say "no" at any time.  It's always in their choice.  If they say no from the beginning, they will be going back to serve harsher, longer prison terms. "

This is a game about Dominance and submission.  Not only in sexual things but everything.  These women are being trained to be slaves to rich and powerful people who will be their sponsors on release.  Trainers need to be dominant, but rewarding.  Its training the girls to behave in the way we want them to.

They can be rough, I am expecting some NC scenes.  Some girls might need it, others would not respond to that sort of treatment.  Its also about what writers want as well.  There will be times of public punishment as well as rewarding.  If an inmate needs to be handled rough they will be.  Its not a game where the inmates will be asked nicely, this is a training facility and they will soon learn to behave or face the consequences.

Hope that answers it, I'm trying to write my thoughts and sometimes I cant quite say what I'm thinking.

RedEve

I think I understand somewhat, though I can see a conflicting aspect between the presence of NC and the fact that the girls can say no at all times.

Does that mean that they can "stop" their trainers at all times by saying they want out of the program?