The Great Revival - Interest and Recruitment :)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 01, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

CSes added for PierceScion, Gnothi and sweets!  Welcome, y'all!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

CurvyKitten

I haven't forgotten about this game just been brainstorming on what I want to do.  I can't decide lol

Anouk Daae

This looks so interesting. Are you still recruiting/accepting?

Edit: on second thought, maybe I'll hang back until the gender pool is more balanced? This seems so cool and well thought-out, so I'll bookmark it for sure.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Anouk Daae on March 08, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
This looks so interesting. Are you still recruiting/accepting?

Edit: on second thought, maybe I'll hang back until the gender pool is more balanced? This seems so cool and well thought-out, so I'll bookmark it for sure.

We are still recruiting!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Dbl post:  Added an IC for the Gap workers' office stuff to be done.

CurvyKitten

I keep bouncing between two ideas, remaking katie or making someone having been brought in from the outside. Mrr, fickle muse can't make up its mind!!!!

The Dark Raven

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 08, 2018, 06:18:02 PM
I keep bouncing between two ideas, remaking katie or making someone having been brought in from the outside. Mrr, fickle muse can't make up its mind!!!!

*giggles*

CrownedSun

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 08, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
Don't you giggle at me missy, this is your fault! :P

I doubt that will stop the giggles. XD

The Dark Raven

I need giggles rn, the youngest munchkin is being a terror.... XD

Kaia

okay I think I want to make someone from the outside.  xD

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 08, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
okay I think I want to make someone from the outside.  xD

:D

I have an outsider coming in as soon as i get her done....and i need to get Preacher going too.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

The Dark Raven

CrownedSun

The Dark Raven

Okay, working on Sarah belle right now....

Sarah's up!

persephone325

Quote from: CrownedSun on March 09, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
*wanders off to look, mildly curious...*

<.<

I looked at your sheet after I had done mine, and was like "Well, damn do they have some things in common!" lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kaia

okay a character for you is one of today's goals.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Tokyorose627

Interesting idea! I was in a game similar this when I first started writing in here, though it didn’t get that much in before it died. I’m certainly interested!

How does the community feel about races of individuals? Do they simply not care as long as they can have a new population for their town? Simply curious! D:

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on March 13, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
Interesting idea! I was in a game similar this when I first started writing in here, though it didn’t get that much in before it died. I’m certainly interested!

How does the community feel about races of individuals? Do they simply not care as long as they can have a new population for their town? Simply curious! D:

Doesn't really matter, I'd say. :)

Wolfling72

I love this idea but it seems to me that women would be forced into positions of weakness (unless I am reading it incorrectly, which may be the case)  and I am not good at writing that sort of thing...*sighs* However this will be yet another game that I read through once it gets going.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 13, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
I love this idea but it seems to me that women would be forced into positions of weakness (unless I am reading it incorrectly, which may be the case)  and I am not good at writing that sort of thing...*sighs* However this will be yet another game that I read through once it gets going.

Not always.  If you have an idea burning your mind, poke me in a PM, we'll figure it out. :D