News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

MCU AVENGERS RPG

Started by VoluptuousVixen, January 03, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Mathim

I don't want anyone to feel like they have to be more than 2 characters at once. But if you insist, let's work on our bios so we can make sure we're on the same page since I want to improve the poor job the MCU did in handling Danny.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gannameade

yeah pick a different Danny.  Cause that one sucked!!!

katgrimm

Vixen would it be possible to get the taken and available character list updated? I’m sort of contemplating doubling up on a female character.
Muses welcome; currently in the thick of mastering my Hope Van Dyne-Pym, Natasha Romanov, Felicia Hardy, Lois Lane, Kara Zoe-El and Barbara Gordon.

Gannameade

Is she on?  If not I will take a few minutes and pull something together??

Mathim

Quote from: Gannameade on January 09, 2018, 09:43:23 PM
Is she on?  If not I will take a few minutes and pull something together??

I say do it. At least we'll have some idea if not entirely complete based on unseen PM communications.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Don't think she is on so go ahead!

Gannameade

Ok here is the List that I have it only covers - actual made Character Sheets not Potentials:

Character    -   Player

Captain AmericaVoluptousVixens
Black WidowVoluptousVixen
Valkyire - VoluptousVixen
Ant-ManBowen
WaspKatgrimm
ThorCal1496
LokiClockworkInferno
Doctor StrangeMathim
Scarlet WitchKeyotess
Black PantherGannameade
Falcon Gannameade
Spider-manEroticLiteracy
Retribution - SweetSerenade

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Gannameade on January 09, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
I don't know if I can do three for Luke.

I want my last to be an OC.   :-\

I know it was said Tony was okay as a secondary but the OP does say that only one canon character. Not sure if Vixen's changed the rule.  If we can double up I can definitely take a second canon and the custom as a third.

Quote from: Mathim on January 09, 2018, 09:31:43 PM
No pressure! Plenty of others for me to choose from. We don't have any Guardians of the Galaxy yet, do we? If I don't find a Groot for my Rocket, I'll be Star-Lord.

*Looks at his avatar*  I am shocked!  Shocked, I say!

Quote from: Mathim on January 09, 2018, 09:35:45 PM
I don't want anyone to feel like they have to be more than 2 characters at once. But if you insist, let's work on our bios so we can make sure we're on the same page since I want to improve the poor job the MCU did in handling Danny.

Anything to fix Danny.  Dilly Dilly!

Here's one improvement

Quote from: Gannameade on January 09, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Ok here is the List that I have it only covers - actual made Character Sheets not Potentials:

Character    -   Player

Captain AmericaVoluptousVixens
Black WidowVoluptousVixen
Valkyire - VoluptousVixen
Ant-ManBowen
WaspKatgrimm
ThorCal1496
LokiClockworkInferno
Doctor StrangeMathim
Scarlet WitchKeyotess
Black PantherGannameade
Falcon Gannameade
Spider-manEroticLiteracy

4-8 female to male character ratio?  Not including PMed characters
Coming soon...

Gannameade

Oh I like!  Have always been an IF fan.  Even if I like people with real powers.

The male to Female ratio has always been bad.  Then you have those that only like women then even more stuck. :P

VoluptuousVixen

We don't ye have Maria Hill, Daisy/Skye/Quake, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Mockingbird, Yo Yo, Jessica Jones, Trish Walker, Gamora, Mantis, Nebula. So some badass girls are still free to claim in the MCU

SweetSerenade

My OC I'm waiting on finding out if it's good for adding - is female - if it helps the ratio, though I don't imagine her generally getting into a sexual situation unless someone manages to like super seduce her or something. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

katgrimm

I’m sort of leaning towards Gamora at the moment. Even Mantis seems like fun.
Muses welcome; currently in the thick of mastering my Hope Van Dyne-Pym, Natasha Romanov, Felicia Hardy, Lois Lane, Kara Zoe-El and Barbara Gordon.

VoluptuousVixen

Sweet youre OC is approved btw

SweetSerenade

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on January 09, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
Sweet youre OC is approved btw

Alright! I'll edit her into your profile format, unless you just want me to copy and paste the one I sent you? xD

Mathim

Don't keep us in suspense!

And if someone will do Gamora, I'll be Star-Lord.

SweetSerenade

Oh and I'm changing her playby because I found one that just makes me go "hnnnggg"

katgrimm

Would it be frowned on to want two more one being a minor character who can be used when needed like Darcy Lewis? I need to work on a character sheet for Gamora unless someone really wants her :)

Mathim

Quote from: katgrimm on January 09, 2018, 10:39:48 PM
Would it be frowned on to want two more one being a minor character who can be used when needed like Darcy Lewis? I need to work on a character sheet for Gamora unless someone really wants her :)

Good point. I probably would need to have control of Wong for the same reasons, so ditto, same question.

SweetSerenade

DESCRIPTION: RETRIBUTION
Group Affiliation: N/A - Neutral Party - Unknown entity
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 125lbs
Basic Description:
A woman that could be quite formidable if tampered with much too much. Her 5'3'' frame is full of whipcord musculature best suited for speed fighting, with a body speckled in scars and markings from years of rituals and combat. She is a woman that shouldn't be trifled with, though many a man has tried (not to mention women). Her body is rough, not as feminine as other women’s. Her breasts are small, an upper B cup at most, and she doesn't seem to need much support in that department. Because of her fighting figure she doesn't have as much curves as another woman might, but she doesn't seem to mind that.

Her entire form seems to scream combat, even the rather defiant gleam that fills her pale blue eyes.

The Crow is her chosen animal, her symbol, and that speaks in any clothing she wears. From the feathers that dangle from her pointed ears, to the feathers she decorates her dark hair with.

She has several markings on her body, other than the scars that speckle her arms and legs and torso. The most evident one would be the trailing ivy that seems to wrap around her wrist and climb up her arm. Each one of the leaves is heavily detailed and upon close inspection, you will see names scribed upon the leaves. These are the names of her family, and those that she must avenge. She also has a rather tribal looking raven that is on her lower stomach/pubic region.

She always carries several forms of weaponry upon her. Whether her blade at her hip, or the daggers she carries in her boots. She is never without some form of protection. No matter her garments she always wears a special tooled belt that has a variety of different sized pouches on it. This contains components for the variety of ritual based magic she performs.
Arch-Enemies: Morgan le Fay and anyone that works for her
Nickname: Ci-Ci (Only to family), The Battle Crow (to the few who have crossed her path)

Powers: 
Magic: Ciera possesses the ability to wield both ritualistic and ambient magic.

Ritual Magic: Ritual magics need catalysts, these catalysts vary based on the magic. Through ritual magic, many powerful things can be done.

Rituals

Sciatháin na Preachán (Wings of The Crow) -
This is the ritual version, to properly complete this she will have to have several components. She will have to have time to complete a circle of power, a sacrifice of her own blood, and ten crows feathers. These will be combined to create a stronger, longer lasting, set of wings. Strongest on the New Moon, as that is the moon phase closely associated with The Morrigan (The Crow Goddess). If performed normally, the wings will last a few days, if performed on a New Moon a week or so at most, if Performed on Samhain they will last a few months.

Gheataí Tír Na nÓg (Gateways of Tir Na Nog)-
This is a mass 'transportation' spell, but it has as  many bonuses as there are downsides. A sacrifice of blood from each wishing to travel, a sacrifice of something precious (either possession or memory of something), as well as a vow of abstaining. The circle must be cast, and each has to enter the circle, to enter the gateway. If the circle is broken, or the circle is defiled, the spell could backfire with massive downsides.

This spell opens a gateway to the realm of the Celtic Gods, the hallways and gateways that can be used to traverse worlds. The sacrifice of blood, is to show that you are serious. It will require only a small bit, to be applied on the 'catalyst' for the circle (which will likely be a stone). The Sacrifice of something special, whether a possession or a memory, is to pacify the realm you are entering. The Vow to abstain, is a vow to not eat or drink of anything in that realm. Because to drink or eat of 'Fairy Fare' will permanently lock you in their realm (unless you can make a deal).

Téigh go dtí Saol - (Bring to Life)
This is a VERY powerful ritual, that Morrigan will teach Retribution (eventually, when Admins are ready), that will make Retribution capable of bringing ONE person back to life. It will require many components and items in effect. It can ONLY be performed on Samhain or Lammas. The soul of the person has to agree to return. The body must be in full condition. Other components are needed, such as crystals and a perfectly formed circle. This will cost Retribution a lot, and she will be unable to cast spells or rituals for three months.

Tadhaill Maighdean Ar - (Maiden's Touch)
This is a powerful Ritual, where Retribution can apply a 'mark' to the people she is protecting. This mark, will be a catalyst for her to reach them if they are in need of help. The ritual requires a blood bonding, and a full moon. If not performed on a full moon, she has no ability to reach them quickly when needed. If it is performed on a full moon, she has the ability to 'teleport' to them using the connection. In reality it's just using a weaker version of Gheataí Tír Na nÓg, which will only transport her. It's also similar to a 'tracking' beacon, so if they are close by she can just fly to them using the spell or ritual version of Sciatháin na Preachán.

Ambient Magic: This is a more dangerous form of magic, it does not require incantations. This draws on the natural energies around her, and inside of her own body. It is a less refined form of magic, based on pure natural energy.

Spells

Tadhaill Cneasaithe (Healing Touch) -
Retribution is capable of laying her hands upon a person, and healing a non-fatal wound. Contact is required, as this is a 'healing touch'. Stronger than Teocht Cneasaithe, since it involves direct contact and energy use.

teocht cneasaithe (Healing Warmth/Temperature) -
Retribution exudes an aura that heals those in the vicinity around her. This is not something she can be selective with, unless she applies someones true name into the incantation. Weaker than Tadhaill Cneasaithe, since it involves spreading out her energy in a wider array.

Laochra Tadhaill (Warriors Touch) -
Retribution can lay her hands upon an ally, and increase their fighting capabilities. It will not make them a better fighter, but will increase their ability to last out a fight. This will also increase their natural capabilities; speed, strength, balance... etc. Stronger than Laochra Tease, as it is a direct versus passive.

Laochra Teas (Warriors Warmth) -
Retribution exudes an aura that increases the fighting abilities of those around her. This is not something she can be selective with, unless she applies someones true name into the incantation. Weaker than Laochra Tadhaill, because it is passive - and aura based - versus direct.

Fuinneamh Bíge (Energy Pulse) -
Retribution uses this incantation to produce a pulse of energy. This can be focused further, with clarifying incantation components, to target someone in particular, or just use a wave that knocks aggressors (towards her) off their feet. The stronger the opponent, the more energy she will have to use to knock them over.

Oíche na Péine Endless {or}  Nox'Excrucio  (Night of Endless Pain) -
Retribution uses this spell to call upon a persons darkest fears. The name is a bit deceiving, as it doesn't last a whole night. But it seems that once the spell fades, it has lasted for ages. The spell draws on the 'darkness' (Night) of a persons mind, and the Pain is drawn from the fears made reality upon her opponent. This spell requires extreme focus to cast properly. The stronger an opponents mind, the harder it will be for them to be effected.

Nox'Excrucio is the Latin version, where as Oíche na Péine Endless is the Irish Gaelic. If she needs to perform it quickly, she will use Nox'Excrucio (and it will be invariably weaker than the other version).

Thoghairm Lann (Summon Blade) -
Though it says 'summon', in the reality of it it's just an incantation to manifest a blade. She must have the image of the blade, in her mind, and the energy to summon it.

Anáil na Beatha (Breath of Life) -
Retribution can use this spell, only if she can come in contact with another person. She uses the incantation to gather 'life' into her lungs, a form of energy that can be used for healing major wounds. It requires she kisses the person who has 'fallen', and she pushes the 'life' into their being. Thus giving them the 'breath of life'.

Bain Cúrsaí (Remove CurseSeal) -
Retribution can use this to remove a curse from another person, or herself. If a curse is in place. This includes 'seals' that are restricting someone. This is a highly complicated spell, and it requires someone sharing their true name with her.

Sciatháin na Preachán (Wings of The Crow) -
Retribution can use this spell to manifest a pair of crows wings, this can only be used for short distance flights. They dissolve as soon as they have been released, but she can only use them for a maximum amount of thirty minutes. This is the spell version, there is a ritual version.

Morrigan's Touch:
This marking is a tattoo that appeared on her body after a vision. Labeled 'Morrigan's Touch', it showed that she had been chosen by Morrigan. Through the touch, Ciera is able to draw upon visions, memories, and knowledge of Morrigan herself - specifically in the areas of magic and combat, though other areas are sometimes shared. Ciera is also capable of seeing the souls of those who have passed. Through certain Rituals, she is even capable of helping these trapped souls pass on.

Skills:
Enhanced Physical Traits:
Her senses are acutely enhanced. She can smell, see, hear, and taste, things that she previously couldn't. Her reflexes and natural graces are also increased by her Fae nature. This includes heightened strength, speed, and balance.

Ciera has been raised per Druidic beliefs. It is something her family has believed in for many many generations. They have passed on the knowledge of druidic ancestors through word of mouth; their songs, their rituals, the passing of the seasons. This training is what taught her the basics of her Ritual based magics. No one in her family has unlocked any true magic in a very long time. Their bloodline had thinned out too much, and not many faced such a situation as the one that caused her awakening.

This knowledge was mostly just handed-down rituals, incantations, the knowledge of the Gaelic Language, as well as the knowledge that encompassed the worship of the Ancients, the Gods and the mythologies of their people.

Other Training Ciera has, is the completion of four years of college. She specialized in Ancient cultures, and also spent time learning two languages. She was raised on Gaelic, and is fluent in both the Irish and Scottish Dialect. She unfortunately has yet to learn the Norwegian Dialect. The other languages she knows are Latin, and Russian

She was trained in basic hand to hand self-defense, as well as some wrestling techniques. She can use a dagger rather well, and knows how to handle a bow; she's no Hawkeye. This training was further compounded in Tir’Na’Nog and now she can be quite formidable in combat.

Bio:
Ciera Morrigan Baine was born on the 21st of December, right as her mother and father were getting prepared for the 'Midwinter' Festival that the family held every year. She was born the middle child of nine, all her siblings being boys. It was an interesting way to grow up, she learned to be competitive from her male relatives. She was never much of a girl, despite her aunts and female cousin’s attempts. Her mother had never been much of a girl either, so they figured that was where it came from.

Ciera's parents moved to America when they were just freshly married. They loved the country so much, they got citizenship. A few months later, they had their first pair of twins. Two years later, another child was born. This was the pattern they followed, until Ciera and her twin brother Derrick were born. Then there was a year of separation between the remaining children. It made for quite a large family, especially with there only being one female child. A female child that constantly got hurt, and into trouble for trying to compete with the boys. She succeeded on many of her attempts. Much to the chagrin of the males in her family.

From the time she could walk and talk, her family began training her in the old ways. She was told about the Ancestry her mother’s family believed they had. Her mother’s maternal line, believed they were descended from a female child of Morrigan. Hence why every so often, a female child was given some form of the name. Ciera happened to get it as her middle name. As time went on, it was believed to just be a story, how wrong they would turn out to be.

She had a normal childhood, she didn't really get into relationships much. She believed in 'saving' herself, for when their family found another group that has as strong of a tie to the old ways as them. She is still a virgin, yes, at the age of 30. She has taken on the role of 'maiden' in her family. Her mother being the 'mother', and her grandmother the 'crone'. Her youth was normal, so was her life all through college.

Her family had made a trip to Scotland specifically to perform a ritual that Ciera had been raised her entire life knowing she would do. They were to making a binding relationship with another Clan of similar beliefs, on the night of Beltaine. This was to be a joyous occasion, as Ciera was to marry that night as well – in the way of the Old Gods.

Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned, and something horrible happened that night. The entire procession was attacked by creatures they could not understand. The Ritual was ruined, and Ciera awakened that night to a power she didn’t understand. All she knew is there was a woman with black hair, and creatures the woman had summoned. Ciera managed to survive; only because of her newly awakened magical gifts, her connection to an old Goddess, and a moment of power that caused her to expel(Not destroy) the woman and the monstrosities that had taken her Clan from her.

Ciera found herself wandering through the small hedge circle that had been used for the rights, and her newly awakened powers opened a gate to Tir’Na’Nog. There Morrigan gave her task to her, she was to perform the duty of being Retribution for her Bloodline, she was to destroy the ones that destroyed her clan.

Unaware that the one that had been the destruction of her clan had been Morgan le Fay, who was trying to prevent someone of Morrigan’s blood from being her(Morgan’s) destruction. Ciera trained among the Tuatha’De’Dannan, in their realm, to build up her powers and her skills in combat. The result was a woman that stepped out into the human realm, nearly a year later in the human world, with gifts and talents that would place her into a capability to accomplish her task.

It has occurred to her that though she was in the realm of the Fae for what felt like many years, the time in the human realm has passed considerably slower, this gives her a leg up in many aspects and she hopes that she can use it to accomplish her goal. Now if she could only make sure the world doesn’t explode before that happens, that would be great.

Retributions Social Web:

Black Panther/T'challa - Retribution has run into him in passing on a few occassions, it was never anything too long term, generally she'd be around for a day or so at most. They are acquainted and Ciera views him with as much fondness as she can view an individual who you have interacted with in passing.

Scarlet Witch - Found in a fight, they aided each other and parted aways.

'Horned God' - Someone she has been interacting with through dreams since her late twenties, a year or two before her families death and all the way through her time in Tir'Na'Nog. Has had few interactions with him in recent months, as she does not sleep as often as she used to. Even meditation is difficult.

Val Arden

Some creative merging of Eddie Brock history with Agent Venom Flash motives:

Agent Venom
Group Affiliation: US Government
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 230 lbs
Arch-Enemies: Carnage, all other symbiotes
Nickname: none

Powers:
When in Venom suit, Eddie gets many of symbiote powers:
- Superhuman Strength - Symbiote extended Eddie's strength, according to US government scientist, he would be capable of trading blows with high-powered individuals such as Hulk, but it was never tested in action.
- Superhuman Durability: Venom's body is highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals.
- Superhuman Stamina: Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiote filtering breathable air to the host.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Additionally, the symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows.
- Offspring Detection: The symbiote is also capable of psychically detecting its offspring, however with effort this ability can be blocked.
- Wall-Crawling: The alien costume also replicates Spider-Man’s ability to cling to walls
- Webbing Generation: Venom can shoot strands of the alien’s substance in the form of "webbing" at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. Since the webbing itself comprises the costume, if Venom generates too much he will be left vulnerable as the symbiote is weakened and unable to replenish his lost mass for a short period of time.
- ESP (Spider-Sense): Venom also possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-Man’s spider-sense. This response is not as complicated as Spider-Man’s inherent sense since the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct Brock in plenty of time.
- Camouflage Capabilities: The symbiote is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing, camouflaging with its surroundings, and even mimicking other people.

Disadvantages:
- Sonic and Heat: The Symbiote is extremely sensitive to sonic and thermal attacks, making it vulnerable.
- Temporal madness and losing control: Venom's mind, as all other symbiotes, can be damaged if joined with mentally unstable man. That happend to Venom, which turned symbiote into really dangerous, uncontrollable creature. Eddie can control its wildness for most of the time, but when he's losing his temper Eddie loses almost all control and Venom takes over his body.
- 48 hours rule: in order not to be bond to its host permanently, government introduced this rule. Eddie has to be separated from Venom 48 hours after bonding. To do this he has to return to government facility, where Venom is weakened by sonic waves and heat, after that symbiote is locked inside impenetrable prison.
- Kill Switch - US government had installed a fail-safe protocol through the use of a kill switch should Eddie lose control. He gets some time for regaining control, but if that state lasts too long, Eddie will be no more.

Skills:
- Expert Reporter: Before his bonding with the symbiote, Eddie Brock was an incredibly skilled reporter, and knew how to investigate. He also had many sources of information in helping with his plans.
- Expert Marksman: Eddie is expert marksman.
- High Strength - Eddie is able to lift (press) 700lb.

Bio:
As a child, Edward Charles Allan Brock was raised as a Roman Catholic in suburban San Francisco. His father was cold and unloving towards him because he blamed Eddie for his wife's death during childbirth. Eddie constantly attempted to obtain his father's approval, though even after excelling in school, he only received half-hearted encouragements. Eddie often stole things from other children, just so he could "find" these items to gain their friendship. He also suffered from bullying as a child.
Though exceptional in athletics, Brock chose journalism for his future education after reading an article on the Watergate scandal. Upon graduating, he moved to New York City.
Although having good eye for taking photos and reading quite good articles, Eddie was very impatient in his work. Because of his childhood trauma of obtaining his father's approval, Brock wanted to break a big story, and thought he had found this story when he was accidentally contacted by Emil Gregg, who claimed to be the serial killer Sin-Eater. Eddie wrote front-page exclusives of the Sin-Eater, protecting his identity under the First Amendment, until a crisis of conscience and pressure from the police and his editor forced him to write an exclusive article revealing Gregg as the Sin-Eater.
Unfortunately few days later real identify of Sin-Eater was discovered and it appeared it was Detective Stan Carter - at that moment Eddie's journalist career was wrecked. He was depressed, full of anger and hatred for all the world. In that state of mind symbiote found his new host and Eddie became Venom.
For short time, Eddie became antihero, tracking down and killing many of criminals, making New York streets much safer place, but in a way police and government couldn't get along. Not much later hunter became the haunted one and Eddie was captured by US government. There appeared that some generals of US army and scientist created secret program to use Venom for their advantage. They wanted to use symbiote to do the job that other heroes couldn't or shouldn't do. Also because of implemented kill switch, Eddie had to be 100% obedient, what with later discovery about real Venom powers made him perfect candidate to be their personal guard in case of heroes going rogue (especially the ones like Hulk) .

Mathim

Quote from: Val Arden on January 10, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
Some creative merging of Eddie Brock history with Agent Venom Flash motives:

I don't think there could be a better way to go about it under the circumstances, since going just in the direction of either by itself wouldn't really work in the MCU as it's put together so far. I'm glad we have some leeway for characters that either wouldn't fit or that could have been handled better like Iron Fist. Is there a reason why the symbiote is so similar to Spider-Man or is it just a coincidence here? Or is it made from Parker's blood like in the Ultimate comics?

VoluptuousVixen

Jessica Jones
Group Affiliation: ALIAS Investigations, DEFENDERS (Formerly)
Height:  5'8"
Weight:  130 lbs.
Arch-Enemies:  Killgrave (formerly), The HAND
Nickname: Jess, Jewel, the Bitch in Apartment 23

Powers: 

Superhuman Strength: Jones has strength beyond that of a regular human. She is strong enough to lift the back of a slow moving car, and can send someone flying across a street with a full force blow.
    ◾Superhuman Leaping: Jessica's enhanced musculature is enough to propel her into the air several floors up the side of a building, although landings from heights greater than she can jump can be awkward and cause injury.
    ◾Enhanced Speed: Jones' overall strength allows her to run at speeds superior to the average human. She was able to catch up to a car fairly easily, move across a street in seconds and claims to be able to run a mile in under four minutes.
    ◾Enhanced Durability: Jones has durability far beyond that of a regular human, and is able to resist multiple beatings with minimal injury, although she is not bulletproof and can be hurt with small arms. This resilience also allows her to perform greater feats of strength without injuring herself. Her stamina was enough to allow her to run across New York from Niku to the Shlottman's residence without tiring or stopping for breath.
    ◾Accelerated Healing: Jones's body heals faster than that of an ordinary human being. She is capable of completely healing minor scratches and injuries in mere hours, and major injuries like broken ribs in just a single day.
    ◾Flight: Jones has a rudimentary ability to fly, although this undeveloped trait is one she describes as, "more like jumping and then falling," or as, "guided falling." She regularly used this ability to reach rooftops, fire escapes and balconies. 

Skills:

◾Master Investigation: Jones is a highly skilled investigator, using a multitude of methods to achieve her goals. She often impersonates other people's voices on the phone to advance with her cases, and is able to easily connect evidence that other people may overlook. She is not afraid of using methods that could be considered illegal, such as stealing things, or breaking into private places, often using her strength to break doors and padlocks, in order to obtain clues and advance in her cases, often using her powers as a means to an end. She was able to successfully locate Hope Shlottman and Antoine Grier when he was hired to do so, and is often offered different jobs by Jeri Hogarth, despite her law firm hired their own private investigator, a position that was first offered to Jones, but that she refused.

Bio:  Jessica Jones lived in the New York area with her parents and younger brother. She was interested in watching people; she even kept a diary of her observations. During a family car trip, an argument between her and her brother over a Gameboy distracted Brian Jones, who was driving, long enough for the car to rear-end the truck in front of them, resulting in a crash that killed everyone else in the car.

She fell into a coma, and her medical bills paid by a mysterious group called IGH. She was formally adopted by Dorothy Walker as part of an extended publicity stunt to further the career of her daughter, Patricia Walker, who was the star of a well-received television show called "It's Patsy!" Jessica did not get along with Dorothy, but developed a grudging respect for Patricia, or Trish, especially after she agreed to keep the secret that Jessica had developed superhuman strength after the accident. When Jessica caught Dorothy trying to make her daughter regurgitate a pizza, Jessica angrily thrust Dorothy away and convinced Trish to emancipate herself.

Years later, Jessica struggled through a career of boring jobs with difficult managers, where her innate investigative abilities made her few friends. Trish tried to convince her to take up superheroics, but Jessica settled into a habit of saving people on a small scale in her normal clothes.

During this period, she met Kilgrave, a man who used his ability to control minds to make her stay with him, consent to sex, and aid his ego-driven crime spree. Jessica hated her time with him, but Kilgrave was too careful to let her go. One night, Kilgrave had a woman named Reva Connors lead them to a box buried in a remote alley. Jessica was ordered to dig up the contents of the box, and the ordered to "take care of" Reva shortly after. Jessica murdered Reva with a powerful punch to her chest, at which point she was freed from Kilgrave's control. Jessica fled from Kilgrave, and Kilgrave was subsequently hit by a bus.

Jessica sank deeper into alcoholism as a result of her abuse at the hands of Kilgrave. To combat anxiety regarding the issue, she recited the names of the streets surrounding her childhood home. Withdrawing from her few friends, Jessica acquired a license as a private investigator in the state of New York. Despite being headhunted by Jeryn Hogarth, a partner at Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz, she chose to remain freelance, opening an office under the business name Alias Investigations.  One day, the Nebraskan couple Bob and Barbara Shlottman approached Jessica and asked for her to find their missing daughter Hope. Jessica tracked Hope's unusual credit card usage to a restaurant that she and Kilgrave used to frequent, which led Jessica to believe that Hope was captured by Kilgrave, whom she believed was dead. She rushed to Hope's parents, and found out the person that referred them to her was actually Kilgrave himself. Jessica went to Trish to ask for money to purchase a flight to Hong Kong, but Trish instead convinced her to rescue Hope. Jessica found Hope at the hotel that she and Kilgrave used to stay, and dragged her out of there for she was still under Kilgrave's control. Jessica returned Hope to her parents when it appeared she was free from his control already, but Jessica was mistaken as Hope killed her parents when Jessica's guard was down. Distressed, Jessica attempted to walk away from the crime scene, but decided to take it upon herself to stop Kilgrave once and for all before the death toll escalated. Jessica eventually stopped Kilgrave, she also helped ex lover Luke Cage, Danny Rand and Matt Murdock defeat the ancient organisation he Hand from destroying New York City. Weather Jess likes it or not she is seen as a Heroin New York City.

Jessica`s social web:
Luke Cage:  Trusted, Confidant,  Ally, Ex lover and "The one that got away".
Danny Rand:  Former Ally, she would consider a friend and fellow "Freak".
Trish Walker: Sister all but by blood.
Malcom:  Close friend and co worker.

Mathim

Well damn! Now we definitely need a Luke Cage. Whoever's interested, PM me so we can work out a better backstory than the Netflix guys came up with (for Iron Fist and the potential Heroes for Hire).

Green Goo Theory

Girlfriend came over last night so I didn't get a chance to finish the character sheet.  That said, I'd normally be fine picking up a female character as needed.  The problem with the MCU is that there isn't a whole lot of overlap between female characters that I both like enough to play and feel comfortable playing and getting right. 
Coming soon...