Finding Winter (A Seelie/Fae game)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, December 31, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailcrosser

Hello all! I’m interested in making a Spring courter. Will try and have him fleshed out by the weekend.

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 10, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Hey pretty lady.  ;) Join the Autumn court, we're the best, we have all the colors!

Oh darlin' you know I gotta go with the color of my soul! ;)

I'll peruse more this weekend and decide for sure whether I'm going to join or not.

AmbrosiaPudding

Looking forward to see what everyone comes up with.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

nailcrosser

Name: Miros Rootblood, the Green Man
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Court: Spring
Titania Supporter?: No

Personality: Quiet, collected, but has something of the devil in his face (not just the horns). He is slow to anger and his wrath is potent. He loves playing pranks and confusing others but wise enough to know where to draw the line. He is seen as trustworthy and benevolent but has a strong independent streak. As he draws nearer to the end of his life, he spends less and less time in the mortal realm and Fae parties. Lately, he prefers to be alone in his tree manor, located in the Royal Garden of Everlasting Change.

History: Miros is the youngest son of Galk and Ysmaline Rootblood. Born among the first Fae, the Rootbloods served as ambassadors and architects of flora. Their work culminated in the astonishing Royal Garden, a vast expanse of hedge mazes, orchards, moss-covered castle shacks and crystal springs. The Rootblood family nurtures and shapes their domain every season as the King and Queen see fit.

While Miros's parents tended the Garden, he and his siblings would wander Earth's wild places and play. Wherever there was green, Miros sprouted. He played his flute for the  The men he encountered bartered food, fabrics, skins, and their own daughters for safe travel or bountiful exploration. In man's realm, the Rootbloods, known as Green Men, were respected. Hunters and explorers spread their stories, artisans carved their images into stone. In the City of Everlasting Change, Rootbloods were mere groundskeepers. Royal groundskeepers, but not the deities man saw. For much of Miros's life, he sought to find a balance between his family's legacy and his personal freedom.

As man's world changed and developed, so did Miros. No longer was Earth a playground, but a noisy place of struggle. The wild places where he thrived disappeared acre by acre, choked by machines and parasites. When his parents passed, Miros embraced his responsibility to the King and Queen and took on the mantle of Garden Warden. The Garden provided the sense of calm, balance, and power that he craved, even if it were only a fraction of what he had known. He has sought peace and separation from royal affairs, but the news of Titania's union with the Unseelie King has caught his worry. Seelie and Unseelie are best kept separated. Balance, Miros knew, was the foundation of life. Light and dark mixed together would yield nothing but agony.

Nailcrosser's Ons and Offs

bubby

Checking in, with a question. Would I be able to make a char that was very close to Mab, like her Enforcer? It would be a female char.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: bubby on January 16, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
Checking in, with a question. Would I be able to make a char that was very close to Mab, like her Enforcer? It would be a female char.

Sure tough any character was close to Mab would have vicariously been close to her daughters.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

bubby

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on January 16, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
Sure tough any character was close to Mab would have vicariously been close to her daughters.

If you like you can PM me any 'relationship' my char would have with said daughters. I was figuring on making her Mab's Enforcer, bent on of course finding out what happened to her Queen, feeling guilt for not being there when Mab needed her most.

AmbrosiaPudding

I only mention that because my character is one of Mab's daughters.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

bubby