Charmed Next Generation (recruiting)

Started by Levi, December 12, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 09:42:43 AM
So Cole's kid? That could be super interesting! Is he aware of his fathers interest in the halliwells?

He's not even aware of who his father is, so no he would not be aware of such history.

Yes, welcome Lisa.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lisa2lady

I was thinking of making a character that is the granddaughter of Detective Morris and his wife and Phoebe and Coop. I was thinking the family took on the role of covering up the family’s secrets from humans. Eventually, Morris son marries Pj.

Norsegod1839

SO you would be the granddaughter of Morris son and Pj correct?

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:33:06 AM
SO you would be the granddaughter of Morris son and Pj correct?

the daughter of the two yes

Norsegod1839

Interesting so a Wiccan and a cupid with human to dilute it!

Levi

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
Interesting so a Wiccan and a cupid with human to dilute it!

I was thinking she could be the less powerful of the bunch maybe even just have a strong sense of empathy. Or even lean more towards the Cupid traits

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
I was thinking she could be the less powerful of the bunch maybe even just have a strong sense of empathy. Or even lean more towards the Cupid traits

I think you would have to have her lean more towards the cupid traits... her powers would be diluted yes but at the same time she has the lineage of a creature not born of earth.

Levi

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

Definitely play up the Cupid trait, Phoebe became an empath towards the end I think? So it would make sense for her to have a similar power base?!

Norsegod1839

She did become an empath! After the council took her more physical powers!

Elf

I have a little question. We're clearly talking about the grand children on the Canon characters. What year are we talking about this being set in?

Norsegod1839

I was going to ask that to! What generation are we on? After Chis and Wyatts generation?

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:25 PM
I was going to ask that to! What generation are we on? After Chis and Wyatts generation?

It looks like the next generation, their children.

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
I think you would have to have her lean more towards the cupid traits... her powers would be diluted yes but at the same time, she has the lineage of a creature not born of earth.

That works for me. I think to make up for the lack of power she could be really good at developing potions and conjuring. Both Coop and Phoebe empaths, so naturally those gifts would be passed on. If remember correctly cupid gets his powers from his ring so maybe she inherits it.

Norsegod1839

He does indeed! Specifically the ring helps him find love and can do the same for others who wear it!

I think flying and transporting and stuff he can do on his own! And like you said the natural Empath!

Levi

Quote from: Elf on December 24, 2017, 12:08:15 PM
I have a little question. We're clearly talking about the grand children on the Canon characters. What year are we talking about this being set in?

That is a good question! Well season 8 of charmed concluded in 2006 and Wyatt was about 4 maybe, so 20 years for him to grow up plus another 15 or so for the children which makes it roughly 2041! So apparently this is a futuristic setting!? Or we could just set it in present day?! Don't mind either.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

So if piper,phone and page are 1st generation that makes Wyatt and Chris 2nd, so our characters would be the 3rd generation.

Norsegod1839

I  say 2044! It doesnt have to be ultra futuristic! Charmed already kind of showed us what that future would look like with the Chris Story Line!

But of course with him not turning! So instead of it being a dystopian it would probably be a resurgence of magic back into the modern day world.

Elf

2040's sounds good to me and would make my character about 150 with his slowed aging due to his demonic heritage.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Elf on December 24, 2017, 12:43:58 PM
2040's sounds good to me and would make my character about 150 with his slowed aging due to his demonic heritage.

Yep! potentially immortal!

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:51:55 PM
Yep! potentially immortal!

Not without stealing powers. He's only 1/4 demon so I figured after growing to his prime aging slowed to 1 year for every 10 lived. So somewhere in his mid 20's it slowed and he aged the equivalent of 12 or 13 years. So appears late 30's to early 40's

Lisa2lady

Name Victoria  Halliwell-Morris
Age 25
Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. She is mixed and her skin complexion is lite honey brown. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has wings resembling cupids wings tattooed on her shoulder blades.
Face claim
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Parents Prudence (PJ) and Darryl Jr  /Granddaughter of Coop and Phoebe
Root Power Empathy the power to sense and experience the emotions of others. Cupids ring grants her ability to use the powers of Cupid.
Personality Victoria carry’s the emotions of the world on her shoulders, as a result, she is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers. When she meets new people she usually meets their emotions first. This makes it hard for her to be a bubbly person but it does not mean she is not confident in who she is. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything.  Like her grandfather, she is obsessed with love and is the always seeking to hook people up. Many of her family usually come to her for love advice or a quick love potion.
Developed Powers Teleporting, Sensing
Relationship status Single
Background Detective Darryl   Morris spent his entire career protecting the Halliwell sisters and their secrets. Even after leaving the bayside he found himself sucked back into their world. Before he passed away he passed on the sacred torch to his youngest son Darryl Jr who like him did his best to protect the secret world. After years of cleaning up after the family, the young detective became a part of the family. There was always an emotional connection between PJ and Jr although they fought the two like cats and dogs. They eventually fell in love and started their own family.  From a young age, Victoria did not demonstrate the same gifts as her relatives. She inherited her grandparent’s gift of empathy and was taught by both of them how to control this power.  Growing up she found herself more attracted to the romantic life of a cupid, over the last few years she has been training with her grandfather Coop and learning how to use the gift of cupids ring.
Character on's/offs Personal on ’s: True love, Food, surrounded by those she loves. Off’s: People who don’t believe in love. People who enjoy the sorrow of others. Guys who don’t just want a quickie. People who are controlling. Sexual Ons: Raw Passion, Foreplay, Kissing, Romance. Offs: Gore, watersport, noncon.
Writers on's/of's

Sessha

So I want to apologize for letting this thread go after putting my initial interest in on the first page. I kind of got pulled along with the holiday rush. I just wanted to let people know that I'm still here and still thinking up a character to use. I was wondering though, with all the talk of kids of the original characters and such would it fine if my character was say a white lighter sent to help guide the kids?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sessha on December 24, 2017, 03:10:00 PM
So I want to apologize for letting this thread go after putting my initial interest in on the first page. I kind of got pulled along with the holiday rush. I just wanted to let people know that I'm still here and still thinking up a character to use. I was wondering though, with all the talk of kids of the original characters and such would it fine if my character was say a white lighter sent to help guide the kids?

Sure! I am a whitelighter as well so there is definetly a precedent for it!

Levi

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 03:09:08 PM
Name Victoria  Halliwell-Morris
Age 25
Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. She is mixed and her skin complexion is lite honey brown. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has wings resembling cupids wings tattooed on her shoulder blades.
Face claim
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Parents Prudence (PJ) and Darryl Jr  /Granddaughter of Coop and Phoebe
Root Power Empathy the power to sense and experience the emotions of others. Cupids ring grants her ability to use the powers of Cupid.
Personality Victoria carry’s the emotions of the world on her shoulders, as a result, she is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers. When she meets new people she usually meets their emotions first. This makes it hard for her to be a bubbly person but it does not mean she is not confident in who she is. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything.  Like her grandfather, she is obsessed with love and is the always seeking to hook people up. Many of her family usually come to her for love advice or a quick love potion.
Developed Powers Teleporting, Sensing
Relationship status Single
Background Detective Darryl   Morris spent his entire career protecting the Halliwell sisters and their secrets. Even after leaving the bayside he found himself sucked back into their world. Before he passed away he passed on the sacred torch to his youngest son Darryl Jr who like him did his best to protect the secret world. After years of cleaning up after the family, the young detective became a part of the family. There was always an emotional connection between PJ and Jr although they fought the two like cats and dogs. They eventually fell in love and started their own family.  From a young age, Victoria did not demonstrate the same gifts as her relatives. She inherited her grandparent’s gift of empathy and was taught by both of them how to control this power.  Growing up she found herself more attracted to the romantic life of a cupid, over the last few years she has been training with her grandfather Coop and learning how to use the gift of cupids ring.
Character on's/offs Personal on ’s: True love, Food, surrounded by those she loves. Off’s: People who don’t believe in love. People who enjoy the sorrow of others. Guys who don’t just want a quickie. People who are controlling. Sexual Ons: Raw Passion, Foreplay, Kissing, Romance. Offs: Gore, watersport, noncon.
Writers on's/of's

Great character!

Quote from: Sessha on December 24, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

No worries at all! I don't see why not, we don't have to do things exactly like the show so Tempest and Victoria could have their own white lighters.