Silent Hill: Isolation (Psychological Horror, puzzle solving) - always open!

Started by Remiel, June 14, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

I think one of the creepiest SH monsters, for me, was the Twin monster.

It's horrifying enough when you realize that this is basically the ghost of the twin babies Walter Sullivan murdered merged together, but when it stops and points at you, as if to say, "this is YOUR fault.  YOU'RE the reason why this happened to us"... yeah.  Heebie-jeebies.

blue bunny sparkle

Hey guys, tropical storm headed my way tomorrow or Thursday with lots of flooding.

If I'm not around to reply this is why. My apologies!

Remiel

Oh, man.  Saw this while doing...em..."research"...and had to share.

GnothiSeauton

Looking forward to this more and more.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Sakura

Be safe bunny!

Quote from: Remiel on June 21, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
Oh, man.  Saw this while doing...em..."research"...and had to share.

Haha that was funny.

Yeah the twins creeps me out! Lucky they were easy to get past or with the good ol lead pipe! That weapon was my best friend in SH1 and SH4.

Had a few tear jerks in SH1 (Lisa) and in SH4 (Cynthia)

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 21, 2017, 12:38:50 AM
Looking forward to this more and more.

+1

Lady Sakura

Lustful Bride

Can we get an OOC thread? Since its kind of unfair we are constantly pushing other threads down with our conversations :/

Remiel

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 21, 2017, 09:32:34 AM
Can we get an OOC thread? Since its kind of unfair we are constantly pushing other threads down with our conversations :/

Sure.  And here it is!

persephone325

I'd just like to keep an eye on this, if that's OK.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

Sure! Unfortunately, the game is full at the moment, but if anybody drops out, I'll be looking for people to take their place!

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on July 01, 2017, 11:49:40 AM
Sure! Unfortunately, the game is full at the moment, but if anybody drops out, I'll be looking for people to take their place!

I assumed that was the case. lol Awesome ideas like this usually fill up quick.

Thank you, Remi. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

Since we've recently lost a player, a spot has opened up for one more!

If you're interested, but feel intimidated about joining games already in progress--we've barely begun, and I'll be more than happy to hold your hand and work extensively with you so that you can hit the ground running.

persephone325

I don't know.

Spectre

Hi, I was just looking at your game and was hoping I could send in an application. I see that you're full at the moment but I'm a big fan of horror stories and would love to be considered for a spot if any become available!

Remiel

Quote from: Spectre on August 22, 2017, 06:27:26 PM
Hi, I was just looking at your game and was hoping I could send in an application. I see that you're full at the moment but I'm a big fan of horror stories and would love to be considered for a spot if any become available!

Hi, Spectre!  I'm afraid persephone just beat you to the punch.  I'll definitely let you know if another spot opens up, though!

PentheWonderful

Oof, you're full, huh? :c

And I was really interested in joining too! Do let me know if a slot has opened up. :-)
"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Remiel

Reopening this; we have a spot for one more person of any gender!  Please PM me for details.

Salvation

Ah, closed! I love Silent Hill.   I wiil keep an eye on this, if it ever opens up.   My apologies for the resurrection of an old thread.

BrennanC97

Don't give it up,you might be more near your goals than you can imagine.