Calling all men.....looking 4 Sesshomaru and Inuyasha or 2 other dominate males

Started by TamaRose, May 04, 2011, 09:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Sesshomaru is the Senior policeman at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department in Tokyo Japan. Not only is he a force to be rechoned with but he is also a crooked cop who works both sides of the fence. Along with his brother Inuyasha (a step down from his brother) they both rule most of Tokyo and the police department with an iron fist. I figure Sesshomaru and his family deal in drugs and sex while working at the police department. He will even have people do favors in order to get out of tickets and such.

One day he stops this lady for speeding (which she isn't) and writes her up. While making her get out of the car to "check" everything out, he notices how beautiful the young girl is. Telling her he will not write her up if she does him a favor, she tells him to go to hell ,causing her to end up leaving with not only a speeding ticket but a ticket to appear in court for assult on an officer. Following her home to see where the girl leaves, he eventually rapes her and keeps her as a pet of sorts even though he "allows" her to still live in her own home alone. He will always be keeping an eye on her (which she doesn't know) or have someone following her at all times so he knows she isn't dating anyone else or going places she shouldn't be. He even shows up from time to time to have some fun with his new toy. As time goes on he will eventually fall in love with her but not after he has done so much damage to her that she doesn't trust him. I figure even Inuyasha has had her a few times. Usually while Sesshomaru is in the room to watch or join in. I will go for a threesome but if I can't find anyone to play Inuyasha, Sesshomaru will be good enough. Still, I would enjoy a threesome. I know it's a twisted storyline but at the moment I am looking for some good dirty fun. Oh, and if anyone else would like to do this storline I would be willing to do it with other characters. Just let me know.