Word association 2006.06.24

Started by Brandon, June 23, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

GoldenChild

Violet Maui

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Violet Maui

Zaer Darkwail

My Sweets (I knew you meanted more 'tentacles' but Tencticles are different thing. Anycase the term what I typed comes from a movie, including crushing tenticles :P.)

Lirliel

Erm...

Chocolate.. those are my sweets :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GoldenChild

Lirliel

Violet Maui

shredding

(I like to shred wrapping paper. >:3)

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

Akioth

Paintball....(Oh man Paintball at night, very very Special ops v.v)

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

tcost

nude paintball, played with olive oil...  Although I prefer this in the daytime...

so, my word here is nude

Akioth

(Being hit the nuts with jeans on hurts enough, but nude!?!?! *agony*)

(COLD) Shower

Violet Maui

Akioth

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Violet Maui

tcost

Akioth

Aysleen

on

(LOL) I just kept saying the work 'often' and this is what came out :P
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.