StormAngelus seeking a roleplay partner for serious game... (F seeking M)

Started by StormAngelus, February 28, 2016, 11:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormAngelus

So I've kinda had this idea for an RP for a bit, where the human mind is the tool and the astral plane the playground. I'm looking for someone who can seriously RP, none of this lightweight bubblegum stuff. It's not that I dislike that, but that's not what I'm looking for. I've been wanting an RP that I can sink my teeth into, and really get into the drama and passion of writing and the erotic joy of the written RP. This is one on one only, I can't get into it truly deeply without giving the story away, but suffice to say it involves magick and spirituality. But the biggest thing is I need someone who can really, really RP heavy, and isn't afraid to let the story under your skin. I'm not looking for a random RP boink, that's not the way I work. I tend toward 2-3 paragraph responses, and I enjoy responding multiple times a day. Making me wait for once a day responses is enough to kill me with anticipation if the story's interesting!

I also tend to get a bit wordy and descriptive, and this will be a scene that's set in the astral plane, as I said before. This means the dream realm, which will mean things can be fluid. If you're interested in this story, please PM me after checking out my O/O, and let me know about your style and what you would like to see. If it works out, I'll happily write with you - looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
StA
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte