Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSetzer

-pounces onto her, swiftly ripping the win out of her arms as he whispers-

Not quite.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*Snatches the win from Setzer, locks him AND Harley in a box. With a ribbon* Bye! *runs off*

SirSetzer

This is a nice ribbon. -grins-
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-hides a smile-

Hey!  How did I wind up in here again?! 

-slides gaze over to SirSetzer- Mhm.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Hiddenhart

*Smiles and hides with Win far away, hoping that Setzer and Harley are enjoying their time ^^*

TheLegionary

Hiddenhart

SirSetzer

-Glances at Harley-

I need to be cheesy here: You come around here often? ;D
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-narrows eyes-  Oh, sure, toots.  All the time.  There's nothing I love more than being in a cramped box.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

win is mine, sexy criminal!

Hiddenhart

*laughs outside of box, listening to HArely and Setzer before snatching win from Legionary*

SirSetzer

-opens his eyes wider, grinning-

Really?! Me too! The best thing to do in a box is keep warm, eh? -offers hugs-
(Purposely oblivious to sarcasm.)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Yeah, you just keep right on laughing there, soon to be Joker toy.

-smirks at Sir-  Is it now?  It's already hot in here.
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

* takes the win and throws it to Catwoman*

Run fast! Do not hand it in for Harley Quinn or Batman will come after you!

Harley Quinn

You could let me out of here, you know!  -pouts inside the box-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-smirks at Harley-

Right... You need to cool yourself down.
-fidgets nervously-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*laughs at the duo, smirking* Hee hee

Harley Quinn

-devious smile-  I can think of a way.  With it being so crowded in here, I should make room.  I just need to find my knife... I mean... see if there is a key.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*begins drawing on outside of box. then goes and gets win from catwoman before returning and hiding it*

SirSetzer

No knife needed, toots. With my wits and your pseudo-innocence, we can do anything!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Dahling

-tiptoes off with it, amidst all the debating.-

Hiddenhart

*Turns and takes it from Dahling, then sneaks off* Hee hee...

Harley Quinn

I was going to cut you into little pieces, so that I'd--- Oh!  Right... that... works.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*Opens box* Okay, that's enough...

SirSetzer

-jumps out with Harley clinging to him, piggy-back style-
-he pants, grinning slightly-

Free at last!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.