[Morph's 1x1 Search][fxf/mxm/mxf/etc.]

Started by metamorphize, June 03, 2012, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metamorphize

Morph's Roleplay Search Board

Likes/Dislikes
What I Like:
-Long term roleplays focused more on the plot than just on smut.
-Interesting roleplay partners who are as open to trying new things as I am.
-People who are willing to double if the plot calls for it.
-Any type of non-traditional pairing. (By non traditional I'm referring to mxf.)
-Plots focused more on romance than on sex.
-Understanding that my schedule may be really off sometimes
-An element of violence/excitement in a plot, not necessarily during sex scenes
-Roleplays over email or on the forums

What I Don't Mind:
-Any mxf pairing

What I Dislike:
-One sentence responses, you can be much more creative than that
-Roleplays without a plot
-Partners who bug someone constantly for a reply
-Vanilla 'male meets female, they fall in love' relationships
-Roleplays over any instant messenger

My list will be added to as I think of things.

Random Pairings Without a Plot

**Note: A plot will be discussed before roleplaying. I do not play characters just on a whim.**

The Avengers (Movie Version)
-Bruce Banner/Tony Stark
-Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
-Steve Rogers/Thor
-Thor/Loki
-(Okay, I'll admit it. Any pairing you can think of I'll probably do.)

Firefly
-Simon/Jayne
-Mal/Simon
-Mal/Jayne
-Kaylee/Simon
-River/Simon
-Inara/Kaylee
-Zoe/Wash

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
-Captain Hammer/Dr. Horrible

Non-Fandom
-Any pairing from the WoW universe (Draenei/troll, night elf/gnome, etc.)
-Demon hunter/demon

More will be added to the list. If you don't see something you are more than welcome to suggest it. It it has an element of fantasy/sci-fi I'll likely be okay with it.

Kinks I Particularly Enjoy

It should be noted that I am willing to try anything when it comes to roleplay. On the other hand, do not feel that my roleplays need to include these things if that's not what you're into.

-gore (I can edit myself if you're uncomfortable with REALLY gory details.)
-some form of mind control
-BOOBIES <3

metamorphize

Random Plots

All plots are very loose, feel free to add stuff to them or discuss how we can make it better.

The Villain Retires(fxm/fxf/mxm)

The Plot
It's been years since the Villain has retired, never to be seen or heard of from for a long time. There are many rumours as to why he retired in the first place. Some suggest that the Villain was tired of always being the punching bag. Some even suggest that the Villain left the business for 'health reasons'. One things for sure, the Hero sure had something to do with the disappearance. However, what's past is past. Now the Hero is getting married. The Villain catches this on the news, and begins preparing for a little 'surprise wedding present...'
((Alrighty, basically Villain was always in love with Hero and is coming back for revenge. I would be playing the Villain in this, either male or female. Your preference.))

The Variation
Essentially the same as before, but instead of the Villain coming back, the Hero seeks them out and tries to convince them to come out of retirement.

The Horrible Variation
Dr. Horrible has retired after the loss of Penny. What he hadn't counted on was Captain Hammer showing up to try and get him back. It seems all those times he had tried to one up the doctor he only wanted to get his attention.
(I can play either of these two characters should you choose this.)
Zombie Hunting (fxf, fxm)

The Plot
Welcome to the zombie apocalypse. Most of the survivors have taken shelter in bunkers, hiding away and attempting to start a new life underground. A small group however remains above ground, hunting the monsters down with the intent clean up the mess or die trying. The leader of this group, has been doing this for years, raised to kill as the apocalypse happened when she was five. But it seems our Zombie Hunter may face her biggest challenge yet. For her next target is not a zombie at all, but a human. Word has reached her of a killer. Bodies piled in a bunker, no survivors. Murdered in cold blood. It's up to her to stop this threat.

The Variations
I'm seeing this ending in two ways, though if you can think of something else feel free to suggest it. The first would be my preferred ending, or the gore ending. Basically she gets caught and tormented and then either killed or turned into a zombie. Heck, I'd even be willing to throw in a twist that the zombies don't eat brains but feed off of orgasms or something. So then Killer could use her to murder innocents.

The second variation would be the fluff variation, where she catches Killer and teaches them how to fight alongside her. The two become partners and kill shit. Yaaay.

More plots to come when I'm not lazy and think of them.

metamorphize

I am not back after a hiatus and looking for some roleplays! :3

metamorphize

I'm back again, feel free to message me darlings. I'll be editing this board and such.