What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Eranil Morathim

I'll get those ladies to look at my abs one way or another.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Eranil Morathim

Endorphin

Look at my eyes... they'll follow you wherever you are in the room.

Eranil Morathim

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

Oh no, my corset has suddenly become undone. I hope nobody ravishes me to terribly!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moraline

I seem to have misplaced my dress. Would one of you kind people help me find it?

(Why yes I would love to help you find it, Xandi!  I think it's over here in my bedroom... just follow me right this way.  *bites her and turns her into my Vampire lover* )

TaintedAndDelish

Skadii

I know something you don't know! Ha ha ha ha ha! *kisses and hugs for Taint*

Mr Bigglesworth

I wonder if that is a 747 or 757 flying overhead.

Moraline

It's a jumbo jet baby and I'm your love pilot. Unfasten your seatbelts and remove your clothes it's time for you to join the mile high club.  *wink wink*

Eranil Morathim

Don't make me pull out this hatpin and use it on you.

Nitro

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

Lycana

Oh YE- wait... Is that a car door? Oh god! My parents!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Nitro

Fiveblades

Story Tale

Alright... Bread... Check. Milk... Check... Drugs to knock out all the guests at my girlfriends dinner party so I can get some alone time with her... Check.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Nitro

Rolo

This Styx "Snowblind" album is the greatest!~

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!