Lavaske's Quests: (M for F)

Started by Lavaske, January 04, 2013, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavaske

Howdy y'all, it's Lavaske, back from the grave.

I've had quite a bit of spare time lately, and have felt the urge to dive back into roleplaying.  I'd be thrilled if I could catch a partner willing to do a game or two with me.

If something here grabs your interest, send me a message including the title of the game you're interested and we'll get things rolling.

When All Hell Breaks Loose
Have you ever played through Doom 3?  If you had, you'll find this premise remarkably familiar.  If not, listen up.

You've been living on a science station for the past several months.  Well, if you can call it living that is.  See, there have been some problems with some of the power arrays and life support systems.  As a result, all non-essential personel have been placed in a nice relaxing state of chemical hybernation.  You wake once a month for a steroid dose and two brief days of recreation before you're off to sleep again.  The system is automated, and it's rare for more than five or six non-essentials to be rez'd at a time.

Between the last time you went to sleep, and when you found yourself awake- something horrible happened.  The whole room is cast in darkness, there are blood smears on the floor, several of the station's sliding doors are either jammed in place without power or smashed beyond any hope of use.  You hear the faint noise of human speech coming from the next room.  You don't seem to be alone.  This could be good, but judging from the state of this room- it could be very, very bad.

I can play as the 'GM' for this adventure, but, if you wish, you could also take control of some of the setting and some of the monsters and non-central characters from time to time- I certainly wouldn't mind- in fact, I'd be thrilled.

Her first quest
An inexperienced adventuress is off on her first adventure.  After picking up a rumor from a local tavern, she is out on a quest.  Armed with little more than curves, cunning and courage, she sets out to succeed where so many before her have failed.

This plot is extremely open in terms of what might occur.  I'd like to speak with my roleplaying partner ahead of time about ideas.  I'll be open to most anything- though I do certainly enjoy a somewhat kink flavored adventure path.

MidnightSeductress

I think Her First Quest sounds interesting :)

iridum248

Oooh, I rather like the first idea, myself.