Xyza's Humble Request & Current Cravings (F seeking M)

Started by Xyza, March 18, 2019, 03:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyza

Xyza's Humble Request and Current Cravings

SENSUAL Heterosexual Femme Fatale 
with a Very PLEASING Personality
Heart FULL of gentleness, kindness, and goodness
Mind full of Y O U and X X X
in a slim body of a young priceless princess

Sexual Orientation: Straight Female
Sexual Preference: Straight Male

Possesses both Dominant and Submissive sexual behavior.

Therefore a "Switch". Sometimes Dom, Usually Sub or both at the same time.
In general I am seeking male characters and male partners.

Greetings one and all. This post will be the list of my characters and their equivalent partners whom I’m seeking with. This information will provide the character’s name, age range, a brief idea on the character’s personality and appearance, brief biography or history and the potential roleplay partner and or character. I would also include the roleplay ideas and wanted scenario below the character. There will also be references images but one does not have to comply to the image it is just an idea on what the desired character should look like. If you are willing to play the character with the said image then please inform me. If you have your own image reference please do send it to me as well.

Some ideas are linked together as if it was a continuous story of the original character. Think of it as a computer generated game where in my character encounters various male characters along as the story progresses. However, each can also be in a separate world or separate timeline depends on RP discussion and partner’s agreement. I just made it that way so that it's easier for me. Kehheheheh.

My characters will be classified into two. The Original Characters which I created from my on imaginations and Canon Characters which are from the anime, tv shows, movies, fiction or characters that created by some famous creators.

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:. (CLOSED OR UNAVAILABLE)

Character Name: Hana Shizexzu
Face claim: Ellen Adarna
Personality: classy, elegant, wealthy, rich, meek, gentle, good, loving but has a quirky and playful side. She can be naughty at times but mostly nice. A closet pervert who lusts for hottie.
Appearance:
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Brunette

Hana Halton Shizexzu "Hana" was born in a wealthy and filthy rich family. Her mother was the only heir of the Halton Properties a dominant player in the country’s real estate industry.

Bearing her mother’s name, she studied in a prestigious school, surrounded by the sons and daughters of the elite, the upper class, and the country’s statesmen but they can be either a friend or a foe for all have known that Hana is a Halton Heiress.

For twelve years Hana grew up in her mother’s guiding embrace to the light of goodness, gentleness, and kindness living a life of a young precious princess. However, car accident took her mother’s life leaving Hana the heavy burden and danger of being the only rightful heir of the Halton Real Estate Business and Properties at the very young age.

The sudden tragic fate lead Hana to come across her father and her step-brother for the very first time of her life.  Her Father, a Shizexzu who dwells in the darkness of illegal underground businesses. Seated at the iron throne of guns, the current head of the Shizexzu brotherhood and clan, her father was among the notorious and feared man in Japan.

A Shizexzu Mobster boss’ sudden appearance to Hana’s life was to take her away from the Halton families in accordance to her mother’s last will and testament. Hana’s mother knew all along that her life was in grave danger and Hana's father and the Shizexzu brotherhood behind him are the only ones who can protect her from her mother’s powerful and influential relatives by blood.

Father of Lust
A Multimillionaire Mobster's daughter

Face Claim: George Clooney

Four Years have passed after Hana's father took her away from the Halton family. Hana now sixteen years of age blooming to become more like her mother everyday. Her brown eyes, Her long brunette hair, her demeanor, her slender structure and everything else she got from her mother.

Her father a Yakuza boss with his head worth a million yen, rarely comes home to protect his family and his very own weakness, his daughter.

The bloody Vanzin, a Russian mobster who is regarded as one of the most powerful international mafia, was  Shizexzu’s most dangerous opponents.  The tension between the Yakuza and Mafia has been running deep with fights breaking out between the two almost every day in the streets. With her Father who always used extreme methods to solve the Shizexzu’s problem but now he decided to put an end to the long gang war.

However, the only way that the Shizexzu and the Vanzin could form a union of peace was through an old traditional method of marriage arrangement. Thus a marriage deal involving the Yakuza daughter and the Mafia son would form an alliance of Japan and Russia's international criminals.

Hana's step-brother strongly disagreed with the marriage arrangement that he protested. However, Hana's step-brother can never change their father's mind but to the very least he has negotiated with their father to let Hana marry by the time she turned 18.

When, Hana turned eighteen she became more like her mother that there are times her father mistaken Hana to be her mother especially when he was drunk.

RP Genre: Father and Daughter Incest, Consensual or Nonconsensual, Light, Vanilla, Modern.
Seeking: A dominant daddy, A gentle dom, an older dom, older male partner, older male character, yakuza king, mafia lord.

The Gangster’s Sister

Face claim: Kim Taehyung
Badly wounded, injuries, bruises, cuts and scratches; this wasn’t new for Hana who would tend to her step-brother who usually come home in bad shape. A delinquent of young age who transfers from one school to another, the upper or the lower, the elite or the public but he’s no school dropout. He was tasked and trained by their father to recruit by will or by force his comrades, alliance, the older and the youngsters qualified to form part in the Shizexzu brotherhood.

Hana has lived a life with her step-brother of moving from one place to another having no permanent home or unable to stay in one place for enemies would prey on them every day. They have been transferring from one apartment to another, from a condo unit, or from any hotel inn that is under the Shizexzu influence.

One stormy night, rain poured heavily outside. Hana saw her step-brother soaked but he seem to be sitting still and thinking deep despite the downpour. But when she looked closely it seems like tears fall but maybe it's just the rain fall.

The following day Hana's step-brother trained her intensively in martial arts like aikido more on grappling and judo throws. He taught her many ways on how to take down a man and how to counter a man that would attempt to assault her while in bed or somewhere else but she ends up mastering none for the training would usually lead to something more intimate.....

RP Genre: Step brother and sister romance, Consensual, Light, Vanilla, Modern.
Seeking: A dominant brother, A gentle dom, an older dom, older male partner, older male character, yakuza’s son, mafia’s son, younger male character, younger male partner.

The Double Agent

Face Claim: Hyun Joong

Shin, Hana’s first and very own personal bodyguard was a highly trained young soldier, elite, that he alone was more than enough to protect a Halton Heiress. Since Hana was a kid, Shin was there to defend and save her in times of trouble. Twenty four hours a day he was there by her side, his presence nearby was more than enough for her to close her eyes at night and when she woke up from a terrible nightmare after a traumatic kidnapping experience he was the first on her sight to comfort her while trembling in fear and crying like an innocent 'abducted yesterday' child.

"It was only just a dream".. He would always say even though they both know that it happened. Hana embraced the life as the daughter of the rich and famous Halton. Despite the countless threats and attempted kidnap for ransom cases, she would only feel so safe and sound in her mother’s arm and Shin’s presence around. Shin swore to protect Hana with his very own life.

When Hana turned twelve and the moment her mother died, she became the next target and Shin knows this very well for it was his last and final mission. Exterminate the daughter after the mother’s death.

Shin was a Double agent, a spy assassin planted by Hana’s treacherous aunt Celia Halton.

However, A few years with the sweet innocent child changed a murderer’s mind that he laid his life on the line by turning his back as an assassin and fulfill his duty as Hana’s guardian who swore to protect her.

Shin was the one who searched and contacted Hana’s father and delivered her mother’s last will and testament but most importantly taking Hana safely to her father’s custody but at a cost of his very own life.

The enemy didn’t hesitate to kill Hana on sight just as Shin didn't falter to cover and embrace the defenseless child.Hana's tears flooded down her cheeks as blood spills from the man that was shielding her from the sudden gunshots.

“Hana-chan”. For the very first time she heard Shin call out her name. “ 愛してる” .
Hana's father and the Shizexzu came to the rescue but Hana believed that Shin was far beyond from saving.

He was the FIRST man who would die to protect her. He was the FIRST man who told her he loves her.
His last mission he successfully accomplished. To keep Hana safe and sound until the end.....

Years later, Hana came across Shin for the very first time. How would their fate intertwine this time?

RP Genre:Bodyguard Romance, Consensual, Light, Vanilla, Modern.
Seeking: A dominant bodyguard, A gentle dom, an older dom, older male partner, older male character, spy assassin, double agent, former soldier, younger male character, younger male partner.
[/center]

P.S. Hana Shizexzu has a website. Please do ask for the link of her full story if interested for more information about her character and etc.
Disclaimer: I don't own the images. It would be taken down upon the owner's request.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Xyza

Wazzupp Elliquiy! Here we go again! New character and current craving.

Personality:
Dumb Blond
Lil Brat
Heal Slut
Tasty Bitch

Background:
The General's Daughter
Seraphina Meirlani is a King's ward in the land of Estria. A ward was generally an heir or heiress who was being raised by the king until he or she was of age to inherit his or her property and title. The King's ward is like his adopted son or daughter. She or he didn't really do anything, just act like a child of the King without the title of Prince or Princess. When friends or relatives of the royal family died young and had underage children, the king would sometimes take the child in and raise him or her until they were of age.

The King of Estria raised Seraphina as if it was his own for he has no daughter only a son and an heir to the throne. Seraphina has become somewhat like a princess after her father, the chief general of the elves died in battle. The king swore to protect the general’s only daughter after he died to protect the king and the kingdom of Estria. Estria is now what it is today because of the general. The king owes it to him more than anyone. His sacrifice bears fruit and that was the freedom and prosperity of the kingdom

When Seraphina becomes of age, she became the finest healer in Estria. However, she wished to go see the world and sought a life of thrill and adventures outside the concrete walls of the castle.

Would you take her as a healer in your quest and adventure?

Wanted Scenes

Scene 1: The Adventurer. (Any job classes - A knight, assassin, ranger, a wizard and etc)
Typical, The adventurer is on a quest, he needed a healer in his party. Seraphina is the best in the kingdom. Thus he hired her and lead her to his journey. She might be the best healer while inside the castle but beyond the walls, she's a clumsy klutz. Her lack of experience in the wild and her spoiled princess attitude may get in the way sometimes, not to mention, she's an airhead. She would either get in the way or might even lead the adventurer to near-death experiences due to ineffective healing. She might end up getting punished for that.

Scene 2: The Cruel Prince
Seraphina is just a King's ward but the Prince somewhat takes advantage of her every night.

Scene 3: Party's Defeat
The party is on a quest to defeat the demon of lust. It turns out the one they were hunting for was at the party all along. The demon then rapes the elf in front of her lover or the main character. This will require two males. (Possible Rape and Nonconsensual)

Scene 4: The Conquest
The kingdom has fallen. The king's ward was offered to the conqueror as a peace treaty to spare the people from slavery and death. The conqueror took the king's ward but spared no one in the kingdom.

Be prepared to answer this usual question of mine.

How do you suggest we start? Though I have a couple starters available.
I'm very particular about the character's image. Do you have an image? (Usually for hub profiles)
I'm usually 70% Smut and 30% Story. How would it lead to smut?
Any kinks you want to include in the play?

Xyza

Well, Will, you look at that. New characters just keep on coming. xD
I have updated Party's Defeat at Seraphina Meirlani.

Palutena also called as "Tena", is the Goddess of Light and the rightful ruler of Angel Land. She is kindhearted and benevolent, She serves as the leader of the Angelic Army.

Physical Appearance

Palutena has the appearance of a 22-year-old human woman, with long green hair that reaches down to her lower legs. She stands at around 5'9" (176 cm), and has an overall elegant and regal appearance, fitting her title as the Goddess of Light. Her main outfit is a relatively simple-looking white dress with numerous gold ornaments to accommodate it. She is typically depicted wielding a gold staff with a blue handle and a mirror shield.

Personality

She's a "pure-hearted and kind" goddess who puts her people before her own welfare. Depicted as kind and wise, she is shown to care much about the human race and her personal army and will go to great lengths to keep them safe from harm.

Despite her mature appearance, she has been shown to possess a playful and mischievous side. 

She is shown to be intelligent and knowledgeable.

Source: ( Divinepedia )

Added Original Spice: Palutena is super lovey-dovey. She desires to seek her lover's attention above all else. She is the type of woman who can just sit and stare in full adoration at a lover.

OOC: Then again I won't play Palutena as canon strictly. I know nothing about Kid Icarus game or anime. Heheheh.

Wanted Scenarios:

Scene 1: Demonic Lover
What is more than beautiful than a story of forbidden sin, forbidden love, forbidden lust. What is more interesting than the queen of angels to be fallen in a demon's cock?
Even a devil has a heart. It will be a story of lust and love. Palutena loves a particular demon (Your character) but heaven forbids such love. Even the angels won't sing a song about such love. It will be a story of secret marriage and making love in the dark.

Demonic Lover

Scene 2: The Supreme Angel
No, I'm not talking about Pit. I'm talking about the Goddess's right hand in battle. The Supreme Seraphim and leader of archangels. He is the Head Commander and Lord General of all angels. However, the goddess and the supreme angel have a secret love affair in the shadows.

Supreme Angel

Seriously, I want this goddess to be married and have kids. Happy ending sort of fairy tale. However, if you're the type who doesn't like happily ever after and prefer bad ends then Option 3.

Scene 3: The Knight Emperor
Every goddess has a champion. The goddess would lead their hero to the light and the good side. However, what happens if he chose to take the dark side? She journeys with the champion ever since he was a child. The goddess would watch him grow to fulfill his destiny. However, what foreseen yet untold. He can turn out to be the greatest villain in history. (Possible Rape and Nonconsensual)

The Knight Emperor

Note: The suggested Images of the character are optional. If you have one, feel free to share.

Xyza

Neko Maid from Heaven

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane. No! It's a falling nekomimi maid!

Katy Skyfire fell from the land of dreams, Skyland. Some say the goddess of Skyland has banished her from the floating kingdom. Rumors have it that she committed a crime that's why she lost her memories after landing on the wretched world called earth. However, what the world didn't know was Katy was sent on a mission by the goddess. To find the chosen ones who are worthy to enter the floating kingdom of Skyland before the world ends.

Wanted Scene 1: ECCHI MAID CAFÉ

Currently, Katy can be seen working as a maid at a local cafe. You can either be her boss or co-worker or just a frequent customer. This maid café is different than the normal coffee shop with maid waitress. At the ecchi maid café you are free to grope and even fondle the maid waitresses at the coffee shop. However, if you want to do more, then there are VIP room just upstairs.

Wanted Scene 2: Amnesia Kitty Girl

You found this Kitty girl lost and wondering in the streets. She has no memories of her past. The only known part of her is her name Katy Skyfire which is written on the silver name tag on her neck.  What would you do about it? Would you like to take the Kitty Girl home? Or would you leave her out in the cold.

Wanted Scene 3: Master-Pet

You found this kitty cat in a public auction. You bought her at the highest bid price and wanted to possess her. You take her home and give her life but a price that she must serve you as master. She can either become a maid or a pet.

( Feel free to send me a message if interested! I am very much open to other possible ideas involving the Kitty Maid. HAPPY NEW YEAR! )

Xyza

Greetings ELLIQUIY! It has been a while. I am back with some new and fresh character with fun and exciting stories! Let's go!

Girl from the Future

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ⦀ ⦀ 𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫
🔷 Modern 🔷 Fantasy 🔷 Futuristic 🔷Post-Apocalyptic 🔷School Setting 🔷 Office Play 🔷 Love & Affection 🔷

In 2021, a a biologically enhanced female soldier was sent back in time from the year 2071 arrives with the mission to protect her general's father, the man destined to be the father of a leader of a resistance in the future, June. On the brink of extinction, June united the despairing humans and taught them to fight, storm the camps and overcome the cyborg guards. Much of the Resistance was created from these survivors. June led the human Resistance to the victory in the War against the Machines in the year 2071. In order to eliminate June, Matrix sent a C-1000 to the past to kill June's mother or father, and young June respectively via Time Displacement Equipment. Thus, June sends S-202, a biologically enhanced female soldier, to protect his parents.

Matrix Cyborg C-1000 can not identify or know the mother in the present times thus C-1000 searched and will destroy (your character as the father or as the son). C-1000 was not able to identify the mother in the year 2021 because the mother turned out to be S-202. June sent S-202 because he knows she is his mother.

The girl appears to be perfectly normal and human except that she was biologically enhanced as a soldier from the future. One of her abilities is to control technology with her mind. Her skill is only limited to crafting technological weapons and armors with the materials around her and she can not control Matrix' Cyborgs. She goes by the name S-202. (You actually have the privilege to give her a name)

The essence of the story is that S202 can not tell she's from the future unless when circumstances required it like why the target is being attacked by cyborgs.

QuoteAs how S202 and your character meet that is something I would really love to discuss beforehand.

Princess of the Past

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⦀⦀ 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞
🔷 Medieval 🔷 Fantasy 🔷 Traditional 🔷Monarchy 🔷Historical 🔷 Romance 🔷 Love & Affection 🔷

Michiko Miura is living a carefree life of a warrior princess in Skyland Castle, being trained by her warlord father, Emperor Yao The II. During a party being held for her sixteenth birthday, Juntao, her love interest and childhood friend murdered the emperor for a kingdom take over. The people under Emperor Yao's reigned grew tired of endless war losing soldiers and young sons in the process. The Skyland Commoners has chosen Juntao a pacifist, an opposite of the royal emperor, to take over and rule the Skyland Kingdom. To eliminate uprising from the Miura family or vengeance, Juntao pursuit to kill the Queen and the only heiress to the royal bloodline throne. Michiko's mother, Queen Miku ran and saved her daughter by bringing her to a very powerful oracle to send her to a far away place from Skyland. Michiko then disappeared separated from her mother.

The oracle sent the princess to the future of the past. The future of the past is now the modern day era and year 2021. She grew up from a warfreak father and has been trained for wars and combat since she was three years old. She has no knowledge about the modern world and the technology around her. She only know the traditional and the art of historical past.

The essence of the story is that she will meet your character and fall inlove and it turns out only true love can bring her back to the past.

It was prophesied that princess Michiko will return someday and reclaim what is rightfully hers with a new king.

QuoteCould you be the new king of Skyland?

Modern Day Model

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 ⦀⦀ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
🔷 Modern 🔷 Fantasy 🔷 Romance 🔷Slice of Life 🔷School Setting 🔷 Celebrity 🔷 Love & Affection 🔷

Yuna Shizuka has become an Asian dream since she was seventeen. She rose to fame at the a local beauty contest which she was later made a contestant to Miss Asia. She won the crown and the title with her beauty, intelligence and personality. Soon, she has grown to have many followers in social media thus the producers immediately made her a movie actress at the age of nineteen. She mostly starred in action movies wherein she undergoes vigorous training of aikido and weapon mastery. She is known to perform martial arts stunts and skillful use of various weapons such as katanas, shurikens and kunais in the movies she was in. Her father is an American while her mother is an Asian making her a mixed beauty and taller than some of the Asian women. She also became a model at an early stage due to her firm and curvy figure. She appeared at the front cover of men magazines. Yuna is so blessed to become a star in her teens but the world didn't know she was lonely. She's so lucky. She's a star. However, there was this empty feeling.

A new offer was given to Yuna Shizuka on the day she turned 20 years old. Some thousand dollars for a one night stand. She accepted the offer giving off her virginity for 20,000 U.S dollars. Her virginity has great value because she is a well-known celebrity and a high class movie actress and model. Billionaires would pay a fortune to spend a night with her. It seems that one night stand and high class prostitution has become her favorite sideline just to get through the lonely nights of depression and sadness. She thought that sleeping would someone or the rich class would fill in the void and her emptiness. It did not. Only love can save her now.

QuoteAre you the loved one that can save her from sinking further into the fame monster which is depression?

For more information and details about the character check out the Girl beyond time and space

I would appreciate it if you send me a private message if any of these characters hit your interest. I am looking forward in discussing plot and ideas with you in PMs. Also a heads up, I really find it uncomfortable roleplaying in forums, I would appreciate private pms or other means privately. Do message me. I am open to other means of roleplaying than posting in forums.