WOW Cross faction romance-F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, May 20, 2015, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

This has always been one of my fantasies. My character is a blood elf, class can be discussed. I can give you priest, mage, warlock, warrior or rogue. Even a death knight if you consider her to be not a DK, but a High Elf (alive and with some very interesting powers).

A story with some smut is good, just don't want it entirely based on that. I am looking for a player who will be romantic, stay within my O/O's, and can post fairly often. Anything from once or twice a week to ideally several times a day.

I am currently in World of Warcraft, and if you wish to do the rp in game I am open, but keep in mind we can be a lot more open here on the forums.

Some ideas for plot:

MC is a warlock and has found YC injured/fighting an impossible foe. She helps him and he is struck by her beauty. He can be attracted but maybe hesitant because of her association with demons. Or totally repelled and only reluctantly grateful. YC is human or Night Elf.

MC is a priestess of the Light. She serves the Argent Crusade as a healer. YC is a human warlock and wants her for his experiments/sacrifice/lover or maybe he is just jaded and needs someone to save him from the corruption of the Fel. Very open on this.

YC  has been assigned to find the infiltrator who has been stealing secrets from Stormwind. The elusive rogue has stolen papers from SI:7, assassinated a high ranking government official, and even attempted to poison the King. Someone has to catch this brazen infiltrator! YC can be a rogue, warrior, mage, paladin or druid. (Prefer human or NE)

All inquiries please by PM. Any original ideas for World of Warcraft are also welcome. Above just a sample. Please refer to my O/O's and give me a link to yours.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.