Captive's Current Desires

Started by CaptiveAngel, April 13, 2013, 06:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptiveAngel

Captive's Desires

Hello [you], I have finally come up with some with plots and ideas which I wish to find partners for.  My O/O's can be found in my signature and if my current ideas are not what your looking for but you have an idea feel free to swing it my way.  I am looking for someone who will post at minimum once a day.  I plan on updating this particular thread often, so keep an eye out for something that catches your eye, [you].

Text Highlighted in RED is the role I would like to play. The role I would like [you] to play will be in BLUE.

TakenHis Little Warrior
She is one of the most skilled archers in the village, both protecting those who think to loot it or hunting for enough food to make sure none go without.  He is the Chief/King of a  another village, by law and rights, to keep alliances, he is suppose to wed one of the other villages princesses. She is beautiful, intelligent, and considered a mere peasant.   When he visits her village, he has no interest in any of the princesses but cannot keep from wanting this beautiful archer.  She disappears on a hunting trip before he can approach her, does he marry one of their daughters and keep the peace or will he pursue her in hopes of convincing/taking her as his queen.

Basically I want the king to pursue her.  Depending on what you are looking for this can be a romance or something a little more rough.  It could start off as him taking her but she ends up falling for him.  There are endless possibilities.  Let me know if this interests you.

Picture that Inspired this Story

His Little Warrior Inspiration

The Unseen Lover
Calia is a beautiful redhead, you would think that men would be falling at her feet with her drop dead looks.  That is until you realize that she may be gorgeous but she is also completely blind.  She is also stubborn and smarter than people give her credit for.  For this plot there are many ideas we can work with:

Your guy is someone who is not considered handsome or pretty boy and you get her attentions.
You can play a shapeshifter who is protective over her and ploys as her seeing eye dog at first maybe.

This can literally go anywhere.  Got an idea you'd rather try?  PM or Reply.

More to Come when I flesh out a few more Ideas.  Post here or PM me.  I check both daily.
CaptiveAngel's O/O.

Absentees & Apologies-Gone for a few weeks.  Sorry!

CaptiveAngel

His Little Warrior is TAKEN

Added The Unseen Lover
CaptiveAngel's O/O.

Absentees & Apologies-Gone for a few weeks.  Sorry!