World of Darkness: Interest check

Started by Acid Lips, March 27, 2011, 11:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I was wondering who would be interested in a world of darkness role play. I been St real life for this and I can get very wicked with horror rps. I am looking to start you all off as humans for awhile, all of you will go to missions together and the like. Then the changes will come, I am planning it to be interesting since the changes will affect your decisions as a human. For example.... One char is in love with another char, they form a relationship together. However one of them is turned to a Vampire the other changes to werewolf, what will happen?. I am planning this to be a long term rp so I would appreciate if you can post at least once a week. Those who are not familiar with WoD please pm me and I can run you through it. Thanks and lets see how many interested can I get

Athos

I'd be interested and I'm somewhat familiar with WoD.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Acid Lips

*nods* Will be glad to have you. Hope to get at least three more people and I can do it.

Senti

As you would expect i am interested.

Prakkie

Might be interested. You have a setting in mind for this?

Starlequin

Mmm, WoD-flavored goodness. I think I might want to throw down with this. Will stay tuned for updates.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

bubby

Callie Del Noire

Acid Lips

Callie Del Noire

Acid Lips

they can be downloaded easily, add me to a messenger I can tell ya how

Kirinis

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Acid Lips

Just a few details I am planning for the story:

Timeline: 2011, Seattle
Place: Different places, new agency is looking for people who they can hire. (you can be anything you want int he background, I will find a way for you to join the agency)
Players: Max of 5 with another played by me. It will not be first come first serve
Reserved players: Senti, bubby

Kirinis

I'm curious what will the general premise be for the group.  We're all temps at the same temp agency?  Or is this more of a Friends/Seinfeld scenario where we all live near each other?

Acid Lips

The agency for now until you get to know each other better, then you can do whatever you want to

TheVillain

I got the impression the Agency is more like a PI Agency that specializes in cases that involve the supernatural.

Think Dresden Files, if less wizard protagonists.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Acid Lips

Starlequin

So does everyone start as Hunters, or just regular joes before they turn to whatever? And what / how many branches are being considered? Just vamps and weres, or mages / sin-eaters /  others as well?

Acid Lips

Normal humans, and all of the books branches are open when you guys turn

Starlequin

Right on then. I'd like to sign up, if there's still room. Do we choose what we become, or is that at ST's discretion?

Acid Lips

If I choose it won't be fun, you guys choose they are your characters

Athos

Sounds cool, I'm definitely interested.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

bubby

I have my chars 'background' done..I hope it's what is needed? For some reason I can already see you saying " nononooo"..lol.   :-\  Let me know if I should PM it to you or just post it here.