I'm looking for descriptive partners that can play a group.

Started by Taboo Girl, January 09, 2014, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taboo Girl

Curious girl looking to try new things. Feel free to check my profile out and let me know if you'd like to set something up.

Taboo Girl

Here's a few ideas that could be fun. I'm open to hearing out other scenes as well.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I can play a prostitute, and you could play a couple of horny older men that have a major ass fetish. They'd delve in wanting to do lots of anal oriented things to me.They can pick me up from the street and offer to pay me a lot of money to satisfy their cravings. We can do it somewhere public, like behind a dumpster in the dirty dingy alley nearby. You could possibly start with the two characters, and have more people join in when they see what's going on aswell as other paying customers who want their turn.

You could play a group of depraved and twisted prison guards. It could be my chara's first night in prison, and they could give her a thorough cavity check. They'd do all sorts of nasty things to her through out the night, and alter her for life.

I can play something like a Xeno/Alien scifi setting, if that's something you like. A scenario involving Yautjas could be hot. I was thinking something along the lines of you playing a group of horny and depraved Predators. Like the kind from the movies and comics. My character could find herself waking up in a hot humid jungle, getting stalked by the group. Instead of hunting my character, they'd delve in doing the nastiest things to her. A chara i had in mind for this could be - https://www.f-list.net/c/dahl%20the%20mercenary

I could be travelling on a vacation to Africa, and maybe i could wander astray from the tourist group in the jungles while on a Safari. You could play a group of horny unwashed and filthy black tribal men. They can find me relieving myself, and in a very precarious situation, proceeding to doing all sort of nasty things to me. Hm, well for an idea like this, i'd want the kinks to be on the more extreme end. Since you'd be playing the tribals as a group of depraved wild men with no morals.

You can play a female Doctor who loves to perform all kinds of nasty experiments on the cute girls that come into her office. I could play a younger girl who's come in to get a physical. You can just play the Doctor, or maybe a Nurse as well if you like.

Taboo Girl