Toy in a box Ltd - Your personal customisable sex toy... It will blow your..mind

Started by Jester, November 17, 2008, 04:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Toy in a Box Ltd

Thankou for ordering your toy in a Box. A Toy in a box includes:

A Toy - Default setting set at factory - either male or female but fully customisable at the touch of a button.
Toy Remote Controller.
Instructions
(No batteries required)

The Toy is unlike any other sex toy that you have ever had before. She/he will provide you with pleasure and or sexual pain and their only limits are yours. Toy will provide you hours and hours of fun that no "Human" partner will ever supply.

Reasons to choose "Toy" over our competitors.

Maintenance and Cleanliness:You dont need to worry about maintenance either because all of our "Toys" are self suffecient and you certainly dont need to clean them after use. So throw away those wet wipes!

Customisation: Every Toy is fully customisable from their colour and length of their hair to gender and physique. Choose your dream sexual partner and hop on!

No limits: Any sexual desire will be fullfilled by Toy.

Security: Once you have named your toy then she/he is yours and will obey your every command.

Intelligence: All of out toys have the very latest intelligence chips and will learn and learn and could if your not careful replace your friends and loved ones.

I am looking for someone to play my care-free toy.  Here are a few spins on the story that could be interesting:

1. A lonely man collects the large box for his neighbour when he is out and brings it into his own house. Intrigued he opens the box to find the young man inside. Not realising that the man is customisable and horny as hell he plays with the boy before playing with the remote and realising his mistake.
2. The box arrives in error at a family house. But over the course of the weekend each member of the family finds the box and each experiences something different...
3. A standard order. A man receives order and plays with the customisation till he finds something he likes....

We can adapt any of the above to suit your interests.

But please message me if your interested in playing a customisable "toy". I am happy to discuss any twists or ideas you have.

blankslate33

I saw this yesterday but didn't respond since I wasn't approved yet. Now that I'm in, I'm definitely interested. Let me know if you're still looking and we can work out the details!

Jester

hi. i think i would prefer this particular game to be with a girl i am afraid sorry.

blankslate33

No problem, thought you were looking for a boy (maybe just for #1). Good luck though!

Older And Wiser

Jester

Yeah. I dont really like small groups. Am looking for a female player really.

Surrender

Hello there! I would be interested in whats behind door number 3, if you're still looking for a female partner, that is ;]

Can't wait to hear from you!

Suite :]

roleplayinggrl18

Little Miss Lucy

oh I am as well if you still need someone to participate I'm more than willing
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs