Remnant [An Original RWBY-Fandom] Team 2 Open/Building [1/4] No Faunus for now.

Started by TheBlackThrone, March 29, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

@pdragon

Yes, she's accepted. Just remember that all Semblances are limited to 3 uses now. As the game moves on and the character's train and grow, I will be increasing the uses.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Envious

While we wait for other characters to come on board, do we have an OOC chat to play in?

Juggtacular

I've been trying to hold off, but Throne's games usually hook me. Are there any faunus spots open? If not, it's cool. But more importantly, would my guy be able to directly use Dust for his attacks in lieu of actually having a weapon? Since he would in essence be his own weapon as long as he has Dust to utilize.

His version of the Long Range/Melee Range would be the ability to switch his Dust attacks between projectiles(lightning blasts, fire balls, etc..) and simply using it to enhance his martial arts at close range, like a flaming kick.

Envious

@Juggtacular: I could be wrong, but it seems as if 2 slots are open for Faunus. There may have been privately sent profiles that were accepted, but considering TheBlackThrone just updated the character list today, it does not seem likely.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Envious on April 08, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
While we wait for other characters to come on board, do we have an OOC chat to play in?

I'll put one up tomorrow (my tomorrow). I was planning to put all the threads up once we had at least 8 people but I can do it sooner if people want to play in the OOC.

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 08, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
I've been trying to hold off, but Throne's games usually hook me. Are there any faunus spots open? If not, it's cool. But more importantly, would my guy be able to directly use Dust for his attacks in lieu of actually having a weapon? Since he would in essence be his own weapon as long as he has Dust to utilize.

His version of the Long Range/Melee Range would be the ability to switch his Dust attacks between projectiles(lightning blasts, fire balls, etc..) and simply using it to enhance his martial arts at close range, like a flaming kick.

I don't see why not since its an aura that allows one to use Dust, but I don't know how he'd be able to use it without blowing his hands and feet off. The Semblance can only be used 3 times, so if you're relying on the Semblance to protect yourself from the Dust explosion, you'll go through those uses real quick. It may be best to just use an actual weapon.
The gates are open

Florence

As an idea, maybe he could use some kind of like... gauntlets or something, which could be toggled between close range and long range attacks. At a distance they could shoot elemental blasts, and close range they'd just enhance the martial arts techniques.

Not sure if you'd be allowed to add something like boots or something for kick attacks, or if you'd have to go for more of a western boxing punch focused style.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Juggtacular

Hazel Rainart, a member of Salem's inner circle(shown in the latest season) is able to use Raw Dust crystals to power his attacks, and is capable of shooting out pure electricity or fire(as the crystals he used were lightning and flame) as well as discharging it upon impact. My character would do something similar, although technology would be involved that allowed his body to convert and channel raw dust. Possibly some cybernetic something or other so he wouldn't need to use his Semblance like Hazel does.

Florence

Ah shit, I'm behind, I don't think I've seen Hazel fight yet. I really need to catch up, that sounds badass.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Florence on April 09, 2018, 03:14:38 AM
Ah shit, I'm behind, I don't think I've seen Hazel fight yet. I really need to catch up, that sounds badass.

What's the last fight you saw? And yes, it was amazing.

Silk

Hey I'm interested in this, are there still open spots to play and/or spots for more Faunnus?

Florence

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 09, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
What's the last fight you saw? And yes, it was amazing.

I don't even remember, lol. I was watching this last season with my gf and a friend and then... we just kinda stopped watching it.

I think I'll see if my gf wants to marathon it with me some time. If not, I'll just catch up on my own.

Juggtacular

You owe it to yourself to finish out the latest season. They end up revealing so much backstory and plot and mysteries that have been rolling around since Season 1.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 09, 2018, 02:37:53 AM
Hazel Rainart, a member of Salem's inner circle(shown in the latest season) is able to use Raw Dust crystals to power his attacks, and is capable of shooting out pure electricity or fire(as the crystals he used were lightning and flame) as well as discharging it upon impact. My character would do something similar, although technology would be involved that allowed his body to convert and channel raw dust. Possibly some cybernetic something or other so he wouldn't need to use his Semblance like Hazel does.

Don't do cybernetics unless he's going to be an actual machine like Penny. The main issue with making a cyborg is even if he doesn't need to use his Semblance, he still has one. All living beings who aren't Grimm have an Aura and therefore, have a Semblance. If I allowed a character who could cheat the game's system into the game, then it wouldn't be fair to everyone else because everyone is already on a 3 use limit. So making a cyborg, who not only cheats the game's system, and the fact he would be a Faunus also is just no.

Quote from: Silk on April 09, 2018, 03:22:26 AM
Hey I'm interested in this, are there still open spots to play and/or spots for more Faunnus?

The front page is up-to-date. There are only two Faunus slots left and they are first-come, first-serve whoever gets a completed/approved CS to me first will get the slot. There are two faunus slots left but 3 spots over all left to complete the second team. I really don't have a character limit, but I will limit characters if I don't get enough to make a full team. I want to avoid having 1-3 characters floating around in the game without a complete team. So I will only accept 4 characters at a time.
The gates are open

Silk

Well I best hurry up and get my sheet in then! :)

TheBlackThrone

OOC is up. I will create the character thread once we get the starting 8 players. It seems like we have them already. We just need some CSes to start rolling in.

OOC

Also, always refer to the OP for Links to important pages.
The gates are open

Silk

Name: Minxi Jasper (Goes by the name Minxi Chalcedony)

Nickname(s): (None yet)

Race: Faunus (Mouse)

Nationality: Menagerie

Written Appearance:Minxi has a lithe and slender build that compliments her less than average height, often being the shortest person in the area by several inches. Her dull gray hair matches the fine fur that goes down her tail, Her eyes speak of a lost spark, often appearing as a vacant purple that can appear as grey under some light.   

Minxi often favours shorts or leggings under a knee legnth dress with high shoulders. Occasionally she wears a jacket over this when the weather is getting especially cold.

Family: Talya Jasper (Mother-Deceased) Odo Jasper (Father-alive) Cid Jasper (Grandfather-deceased)

Personality: Minxi is relatively reclusive and meek compared to the majority of her peers, often dubious of their intentions, especially when regarding other Faunus. While never outright hostile to others she can sometimes come across as confrontational if the right buttons are pressed. This however is normally a defensive reflex given her families notoriety, something that seems to follow her around despite her attempts to distance herself from such things.

Despite this however, Minxi is very quick to warm to people who act selflessly or in assistance of others when they don't appear to benefit from the action. While far from being a glutton Minxi is known to have a chronic sweet tooth and will often bear anybodies company or situation on the promise of candy.

One of the quickest ways to get Minxi to anger is to comment on her parents, in particularly her mother who she was greatly fond of, who was plastered with the name terrorist for trying to convince her father and grandfather against their actions and ended up dying in the crossfire

Background: Minxi, much to her chargrin comes from a fairly notorious family, this is due to a event that happened six years ago where her father was found out to be a member of the "Shadow Talon" terrorist cell at the behest of her grandfather, the events caused by this act were shown around the world on television where a great many people lost their lives, including Minxi's mother who in her attempts to try and sway her husband off his current course, was caught in the crossfire. Minxi was powerless as she watched on from the broadcast.

After those events her family was forever burdened with the name of being terrorists. Much to Minxi's anger as her mother was wrongfully charged while the true instigators in her father and grandfather for away free. Although her family and friends used the event to flock to the Shadow Talons banner, Minxi was overcome with grief and refused to have any part of it, instead she began to plot a means to escape from her heritage and forsook her family name taking on her mothers maiden name of Chalcedony, soon she found her opportunity and applied for beacon academy, after a few tests from a scout sent to visit her, she was accepted into the prestigious academy, it is now here she hopes that she might be able to return a little honour back to her mothers name. Despite regular attempts from friends from her past seeking her to reconsider her stance and work with Shadow talon against the human blight.

Emblem: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/halofanon/images/9/94/Il_340x270.591781321_r43y.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160106203915

Weapon: Minxi's weapons take the shape of nine specially crafted throwing knives tailored to also be used as regular daggers in close combat.

Aura: Purple x 3

Semblance: Minxi's semblance allows her to imprint a portion of her aura into any item's she is currently holding (typically three of her knives, one in each hand one in her tail but given enough time she can imprint in other objects) with each imprinting she is then able to teleport to their location or vice versa once before she needs to use her semblance to imprint again.

(Disclaimer: Because of the three throwing knives combat style, she is able to teleport to each knife once in each use of her semblance allowing for up to three jumps)

Fighting Style: Minxi's combat style is reliant on high maneuverability,  and fast precise strikes at vital locations to bring down her enemies, in a phrase, she is the death of a thousand tiny cuts. Her primary weapons of throwing knives are subsequently held one in each hand, and a third wrapped in her tail.

Strengths: Minxi's build and fighting style promote a fast fight or flight mentality, due to this her speed and agility are her strongest assets, in addition due to her lithe build she is light on her feet and proficient at stealth and scouting.

Weakness: In contrast to her impressive speed, Minxi has very little strength to speak of, this means that she has to travel light has little power behind her strikes forcing her to aim for critical locations to do damage and get encumbered easily. She is also a meek individual and not prone to trusting others due to her history.

Character Theme:
Color Code: #6c3483

Character Diary
Any relations you create with other characters go here. You can also keep a summary of storyline events that your character was involved in here.

Florence

I just have to say, great theme choice.

"Don't Speak Her Name" is probably my favorite song in that soundtrack, right next to "Id (Purpose)".

I feel like our character would definitely play off each other in some interesting ways given their histories and personalities, particularly in relationship to the pro-faunus terrorist group.

I think I was kind of vague regarding her feelings towards them on Umbra's sheet, and that's kind of intentional. Suffice it to say, her feelings are complicated.

TheHangedOne

I'd imagine the cat and the mouse would have... interesting interactions.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Silk

Quote from: Florence on April 09, 2018, 08:31:05 PM
I just have to say, great theme choice.

"Don't Speak Her Name" is probably my favorite song in that soundtrack, right next to "Id (Purpose)".

I feel like our character would definitely play off each other in some interesting ways given their histories and personalities, particularly in relationship to the pro-faunus terrorist group.

I think I was kind of vague regarding her feelings towards them on Umbra's sheet, and that's kind of intentional. Suffice it to say, her feelings are complicated.

Yeah, admittedly it was even due to the song somewhat that helped me come up with the backstory and her sensitive subject regarding her mums involvement with the terrorist group. Out of everyone so far Umbral is probably the most likely out of all the characters to recodnize Minxi and her family as being implicit with their operations, and Minxi will probably know that as well creating a very interesting dynamic there. :)

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 09, 2018, 08:52:33 PM
I'd imagine the cat and the mouse would have... interesting interactions.

That alone will be an interesting interaction, let alone when we factor in that the cat is a bit of a Shadow Talon sympathiser while Minxi was unwillingly implicit with them and by extention wants nothing to do with it. :)

In both cases, can see a lot of initial animosity between the characters which will make for some fun RP. :)

Juggtacular

Gonna get my character written up tonight. Just been working OT so I've mostly been sleeping.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Silk on April 10, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
That alone will be an interesting interaction, let alone when we factor in that the cat is a bit of a Shadow Talon sympathiser while Minxi was unwillingly implicit with them and by extention wants nothing to do with it. :)

In both cases, can see a lot of initial animosity between the characters which will make for some fun RP. :)
Same.  I can see 'cat and mouse' puns coming into play as well.  ;D
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Silk

Juggtacular

I'm almost done. I only have to finish his story, but it's almost 6:30am and I go to work at 1:30pm until 12am. So if I don't finish it when I wake up, I'll finish it when I get home from work. Only because I don't like doing WIP's. Also Throne, I was going to use Silver for his color, but if that's not a good one due to Masque using gray, should I change it? (His name at the moment is Silva and it is used a lot so I don't want to get it out only to have to change every mention of his name lol)

Juggtacular

Silva Rencroft

Name:
Nickname(s): Tiny, Ace of Atlas
Race:  Monitor Lizard Faunus
Nationality: Atlas
Written Appearance: Silva is massive to begin with. He stands at 6'8, which means he towers over most people he meets and has to look down at them. He is not only tall, he is also muscular, weighing in at an amazing 340lbs and has a very evenly toned build from a lifetime of training.  His skin is a dusky shade of caramel brown, and he has shoulder-length dreadlocks that he tends to keep tied up in a ponytail, or braided behind him.

As a lizard Faunus, silvery scales are noticeable in groupings and patterns across Silva's body. Due to his dark skin, they are highly noticeable. Like most carnivorous Faunus, he possesses fangs, claws, and talons in place of normal teeth and nails. He doesn't show it off much, but he has a forked tongue as well.

Silva also has a fully controllable tail just above his butt. He can and does wrap it around his waist like a belt so it doesn't drag, but he can also use it as a personal stool. It measures 1 meter(3 feet) in length. His eyes are strangely enough silver. Not gray, but actually silver. It's something that's always fascinated him and usually others as well, even as a Faunus.

Family:
Auron Rencroft - Great Grandfather
Bezelle Rencroft - Great Grandmother
Kellen Rencroft - Grandfather
Mirinia Rencroft - Grandmother
Braun Rencroft - Father
Tyani Rencroft - Mother
Kai Rencroft - Younger Sister(Twin)
Klyne Rencroft - Younger Brother(Twin)

Personality: Despite his incredibly dominating and intimidating presence, Silva is a rather well-natured individual. He tends to try and keep a smile on his, and other peoples faces. Through comedy, or simply being a good friend; it doesn't matter to him. He just likes to make people happy. He's a massive flirt, and loves the opposite sex perhaps a bit too much, but at least he's honest.

Aside from trying to keep people smiling, Silva will actively go out of his way to help someone if he can. Whether it's giving them the shirt off his back or saving them from a bad spot. It's just in his blood. During combat, a different side of Silva comes out. He is focused, analytical, and streamlined. While victory is his top priority, he won't compromise himself, his team, or innocents to achieve it.

To do so would disrespect what it means to be a Huntsman. When he's not flirting with the prettiest girl in the room or telling a joke, Silva is probably training or eating. On the chance he's not doing those, he's probably out and about doing just enough to have fun but not get into serious trouble. The reason being that as an Heir, he tends to get busy with family stuff or business lessons or meeting potential buyers, etc... His parents are serious about him taking over, so much of his time is spent becoming a better family head and businessman; as a result he likes to relax when he can.

Background: Silva's story truly begins over eighty years ago. His Great-Grandfather Auron Rencroft was partners and best friends with the man who would become known as the King of Vale. They grew up together, Human and Faunus, with no issues and only friendship and respect between them. When the war started,  Auron and the Vale King, along with the rest of their team, led Vale into battle. WIth courage, strength, and overwhelming force, they routed the enemy forces.

Due to his instrumental aid in the war effort, Auron was granted a royal title and a large swath of land in any Kingdom created after the conflict. It was not only a kindness from the King but a showing that Faunus were to be treated equally to Humans after the war was over.  He chose a promising spot in Atlas that would in a few years become of major importance not only to the Rencroft family but to all of Remnant as well. In a short time, incredibly vast deposits of Dust were found all over the Rencroft territory; one of the largest vein deposits ever seen. There was so much that the only thing they could do was mine it.

In no time, "Rencroft Dust Works" was created in it's first iteration. Over the years, as royalty faded away and was replaced by modern governments and ways of life, the Dust Works transformed from a simple mining company to what would become an advanced technological marvel and the biggest Dust producer on all of Remnant. Despite the hardships that came with being Faunus, the Rencrofts became too important to slight, as they had a monopoly on Dust, and high-end technology that made them just as formidable as any of the highly advanced companies and entities within Atlas.

To this day, there's a 9 out of 10 chance that any Dust products you use will have the "RDW" logo on it. Eighteen years ago, the current head of the Dust Works, Braun Rencroft and his wife Tyani had a son. Silva was the first born of the newest generation of Rencroft, so he became the Heir to the company and the Rencroft name. Due to him inheriting everything and being such a high profile target, from childhood Silva was put through intense training. Not only his family members, but the best Huntsmen and Huntresses were brought in over the course of his life to train and tutor him.

He was a natural talent, and seemed to excel in everything he put his heart into. He even killed his first Grimm before he was thirteen. When he was old enough, he moved to the Island of Patch when he enrolled in Signal Academy with recommendations from instructors who'd seen him in action. Once there, he quickly became a dominating force, and his name was known all over the Island as the best student there. He excelled in his studies, and was a natural-born fighter who simply put his training and instincts where they were needed most in combat.

This resulted in him graduating with an undefeated record, and still holding several records at the school even now a few years later. His biggest accomplishment is winning the Mistral Regional Tournament all four years he was there. Once he graduated Signal, he could've gone to school anywhere in the world. And despite Atlas being his home, he and his parents decided he would go to Beacon. While true Atlas was the home of the Rencroft's, Vale had always been a friend to them due to the ties to the King.

However, the main reason was that Atlas students are little more than Cadet's-in-training, and are almost always beholden to join the military. Silva's talent would mean that he would definitely be fast-tracked into the Atlesian Army, and a military life was not what any of them wanted. Instead, he went to Beacon, where his skills could be honed to the utmost and then he could choose where to go with his life. Now he's headed to Beacon, prepared to take the entrance exam and see what this next stage of his life will bring him.

Emblem: Silva's Emblem

Weapon: Brute Rhapsody - Silva's weapon exists as a pair of Gauntlets and Greaves collectively known as Brute Rhapsody. When not in use, they appear to be wristbands and ankle bracelets. Both gauntlets seem rather simple, with only basic designs and patterns on them. They are fingerless to allow Silva to still use his claws during combat.

Around the wrist of each gauntlet is a 10-cylinder chamber, with each cylinder being capable of holding a different color of Dust. The chamber is connected to a firing mechanism and a barrel that extends to fire the shot, then collapses back into the gauntlet when not in use. The main feature to notice is the large circle on the back of each gauntlet that glows with the color of the current Dust being used(Red for fire dust, Yellow for lightning, etc...). The greaves are designed almost exactly the same, except obviously made to cover Silva's feet instead. All total, he can fire off 40 shots(10 from each limb) before needing to reload his Dust cells.

Like most weapons, Brute Rhapsody has two modes of attack. In melee range, Silva's already prodigious strength and speed are enhanced, allowing him to make full use of his animalistic fighting style. At a distance, utilizing the Dust Chambers on each arm and leg, he can fire off elemental attacks by throwing punches and kicks. However, each piece possesses a manual trigger so he can simply aim and shoot.

Aura: [Silver] x 3

Semblance: Apex - Lizards are extremely powerful creatures, and Silva's brand of Faunus is no exception. His Semblance allows him to fully tap into the primal nature of his blood, turning him into an Apex Predator. During the effects of "Apex", Silva's adrenaline and endorphins spike to extremely high levels according to medical professionals. This forces a sort of temporary evolution within Silva, letting him use all of the strength and power that the brain usually limits so you don't injure yourself moving around. This means his physical abilities are heightened a great deal. Speed, strength, durability, agility; even thought processes are enhanced to allow him to react faster and think clearer.

He becomes like a force of nature as long as his Aura lasts. It also has the added effect of enhancing all of his reptilian traits. His claws and fangs grow longer, his tail grows spikes, his scales increase to form a natural armor, and he appears to be a human/lizard hybrid instead of simply a Faunus. Some people have said he reminds them of a Grimm in this form.

Fighting Style: Silva has a unique combination that many people don't. He's a freak of nature. He is not only very large, but he is naturally strong and fast; and both traits have been trained constantly throughout his life. Also compared with his reptilian physiology, he has devised a way of fighting that can surprise most. He likes to use his tail or Brute Rhapsody to launch himself toward his enemy at high speeds, and can maneuver quite well between his weapon, claws, and using his tail as a rudder to make minor adjustments as he goes.

Once he closes the distance, he attacks like a wild animal, coming at you from seemingly random angles with punches, kicks, grabs and open claw swipes. His style is somewhat reminiscent of Capoeira with how fluidly and quickly he changes attack, position, and direction during fights. 

He won't even hesitate to bite if he sees an opportunity. He also tends to use his tail as a club, unfolding it at the last second and swinging the thick, heavy appendage at high speeds. He can even use it as a third arm to catch enemies off guard. Due to his powerful aura, as well as naturally tough body, he absorbs attacks just as well as he can dodge them(when he bothers), although he tends to take a few hits to figure out his opponents moves and to give himself extra chances to attack(simply by wading through damage and going on the offensive anyway). At range, he is capable of rapidly switching between different types of Dust to pepper his opponent with a wide range of attacks from fireballs to lightning blasts. However, he truly is most comfortable right up in someone's face.

Strengths:
Powerful - Silva's size isn't just for show. Between his height, weight, and Faunus genes, he is an incredibly tough and strong freak of nature. Far more so than most. He tends to use his speed to rush down his foes, and his power to just outmuscle enemies for the most part. And he can last damn long in a fight.
Skilled - Due to his heritage, desire to become a Huntsman, as well as the constant threat of danger due to his families name and position, Silva has been put through rigorous training since his youth to make him highly proficient in combat.
Wall-Crawler - Like many lizards, Silva can stick to most vertical surfaces using the nearly invisible pads on his hands and feet.
Regeneration - As a lizard Faunus, Silva can with enough time heal from a number of injuries. He can even regrow a torn off limb or his tail with enough time(although it will take quite some time)
Predatory Tactician - Silva naturally thinks about things like how to debilitate his opponent while minimizing damage to himself and his team. How to demoralize an enemy unit so they make costly mistakes. On the battlefield, he's like a predator hunting down prey.
Thermal Vision - Like many lizards and reptiles, Silva can see the world around him in thermals, meaning the hotter something is, the brighter it glows, while the colder it is, the harder it is to see. Hot objects are white/red/yellow/orange, while colder objects are green/purple/blue.
Night Vision - Like all Faunus, he can see in the dark as well as he can in the daytime.
Chef - Silva has always had an incredibly large appetite. Eventually, he learned how to cook just so he could sustain himself. He got pretty damn good at it after a while, too.
Silver Tongue - As the first son and heir of the Rencroft Dust Works, Silva also has a keen mind for business and deals. He is a very persuasive individual and on top of being naturally likable and trustworthy, he has a way of explaining himself in a way that helps people see his own point of view.

Weakness:
Animal Brain - Using Apex runs a risk, and a dangerous one at that. Due to him becoming more like wild beast while using his Semblance, he tends to get a bit more ruthless and savage; more instinctual. Should he be injured or enraged sufficiently while using Apex, there is a chance he could lose himself to the Reptile half of his brain, causing him to temporarily lose the ability to tell between friend or foe. Should he regress he will be a raging monster until someone stops him.

Arrogance - While he has trained himself to not act this way and knows the trouble it could bring...Silva can't help getting cocky sometimes. He's never faced a true challenge and has excelled at everything he's tried his hand at. It's hard for him to understand being humbled(at the moment)

Hunger - Perhaps due to his massive size and how many energy he has to burn to move his huge frame around, Silva has to eat a lot. He scarfs down several thousand calories per day and his performance can be very noticeably impacted if he hasn't had enough in his belly today.

Sensory Overload - Like most Faunus, Silva's senses are enhanced. Particularly his sense of smell, and his ability to use thermal vision. Both of these are sensitive to the point that strong enough smells, or a bright enough light/flash/etc... can incapacitate Silva and make him worthless until he can think straight again. A strong enough shock can even knock him unconscious. In his Apex form, an overload could also lead to him going berserk.

Character Theme: You can put a spoiler to a theme song here. You do not have to have one.
Color Code: #708090

Character Diary
Any relations you create with other characters go here. You can also keep a summary of storyline events that your character was involved in here.

I think he's done. I'm about to leave for work so if(probably when) he needs edits, I won't be able to make them until tonight. But I hope I did okay with him.

TheBlackThrone

I had a busy day today. I will give you my comments tomorrow. However, I do not want people using gray or any shades of gray. There are too many people in this game who wanted gray and I made some change it. I will no longer be accepting 50 shades of gray. So, the aura can be silver. But the color code cannot be.
The gates are open