Word of the Day - Chatter and Discussion

Started by Britwitch, December 30, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britwitch

CHATTER & DISCUSSION THREAD

Wherein discussions might be had regarding contributions, announcements, and general revelry might be had in regards to the Word of the Day challenge.  As a reminder, all of Elliquiy's rules remain in play.

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

Locust

Hi Justric!  Really quick question, to get a badge is it doing three submissions to the same prompt / theme?  Or is it doing three of these challenges?

Hob

An excellent question! Three of the challenges.

Locust

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Hob

Hey, glad to see you followed us over, Liam!!

The Green One

HockeyGod

Hob

And we're off to a great start! Special thanks to ZeroVin, Locust, and Liam Dale for kicking us off with some great posts!

The Green One

I will try to make a post each day, let's see how I do.

Daeva

Excellent contributions so far! I can't wait to see what you all come up with next :)
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

The Green One

I wanted to ask if I can add the Word of the Day banner on the first post of my A/A thread?

Hob

The Green One

Britwitch

Congratulations!

Liam Dale, Locust and ZeroVin you met the challenge!

Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

The Green One

Daeva

HockeyGod

Hob

Our Gallery of Renown is now fully up and upgraded for your viewing pleasure, with the names of our first three champions emblazoned upon the walls!  (Second post of the main thread.)

Hob

Opprobrium, that had me laughing so freaking hard! Just the mental image of pixie-ish squeals as the box was being shaken!  Awesome!

Hob

The daily word has been posted... with a change to weekly theme! This week, we're going from fantasy to horror.

Hob

The Green One

Today's word was a bit difficult to me, but I couldn't resist the new theme! I will try and continue this little story with each new word.

Mellific

Hey, everyone!

I have a question for a Mentor; I was just wondering if someone were to post WotD entries in the Cafe, would those count for this WotD thread too? Or should each WotD post in this section be unique and not 'copied' from another thread?

O/O | A/A | MM

Daeva

Quote from: Mellific on January 07, 2019, 09:13:31 AM
Hey, everyone!

I have a question for a Mentor; I was just wondering if someone were to post WotD entries in the Cafe, would those count for this WotD thread too? Or should each WotD post in this section be unique and not 'copied' from another thread?

We do ask that all submissions be original for this challenge.

Thank you :)