2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkShadow

Will Spoiler after being Approved. <3  (Aren't I the confident lass :P ?)

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

AmberStarfire

Kokaine

To those who might still be thinking about joining and want a conection: The Blue Moon still has room for employees! Thus far we have a Manager and two waitresses, more are welcome!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Josietta

Spoilered and I added a new concept idea in the IC/OOC for a new character I've thought of.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

I will be putting up the June 5 thread later today hopefully. If not today, then definitely tomorrow. I've also added a directory to the accepted characters list, as well as put up a request archive and avatar directory to the Avatar Request thread.

Productive BP is productive! :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AmberStarfire

You are. You've got tonnes of stuff done for the game.

ClockworkShadow

BP, you're a GM dream come true!  Seriously.  I've been wicked impressed, so far, and then some!

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 18, 2014, 12:53:05 PM
You are. You've got tonnes of stuff done for the game.

*flexy flex*

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 01:38:16 PM
BP, you're a GM dream come true!  Seriously.  I've been wicked impressed, so far, and then some!

*blushes lots* I try to be organized and let people be creative.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

ClockworkShadow

Quote*blushes lots* I try to be organized and let people be creative.

Definitely got my creative juices fired up!  And it doesn't look like I'm alone, by a long shot! :)

A/A

o_O

Keldia

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 02:00:29 PM
Definitely got my creative juices fired up!  And it doesn't look like I'm alone, by a long shot! :)

I've always maintained that BP is one of the very few people that can actually get me to make a character sheet...let alone two. ;)
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 02:00:29 PM

D'awww... you guyzzzzz

Quote from: Keldia on June 18, 2014, 02:02:42 PM
I've always maintained that BP is one of the very few people that can actually get me to make a character sheet...let alone two. ;)

Speaking of your sheets... where are yours, young lady? *eyes*

Keldia

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 02:05:24 PM
Speaking of your sheets... where are yours, young lady? *eyes*

Uh...

~drunkenly opens up the half-finished sheet in Word~

Coming. All in due time. ::)
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Keldia on June 18, 2014, 02:07:18 PM
Uh...

~drunkenly opens up the half-finished sheet in Word~

Coming. All in due time. ::)

*swats bottom* Naughty girl, drinking when you should be working. :p

Keldia

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 02:08:27 PM
*swats bottom* Naughty girl, drinking when you should be working. :p

O:) I do my best work when intoxicated.

DarkAngel111

Scotty is up for connections So far Missy is his on and off thing, (will put that in)
Anyone else wants connections with my jerk ? :P

ClockworkShadow

DA: If you like, I can send you a copy of my rough-draft-unapproved character sheet as soon as I put the final finishing touches on it, if you want to skim it for possibilities. :)

And on an unrelated note... I really write way too much stuff when I'm inspired... x-X

A/A

o_O

DarkAngel111

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 02:44:47 PM
DA: If you like, I can send you a copy of my rough-draft-unapproved character sheet as soon as I put the final finishing touches on it, if you want to skim it for possibilities. :)

And on an unrelated note... I really write way too much stuff when I'm inspired... x-X

Sure.. will take a look through it :)

and you won't believe the things i write about my character back stories to use in games... lol. Alot of it is stupid stuff too.. lol

ClockworkShadow

Excellent!  (Bwahahahahahah- ack <cough-wheeze... shifty eyes>)

A/A

o_O

Josietta

I have my Kitty almost done!

Kitty Triste

~BASICS~

Character's Name: Katherine Triste
Nickname: Kat, Kitty, KT
Character's Birthdate and Age: May 5, 1994 (Taurus) -  23 years old
Place of Birth: New Brook
Current Residence: New Brook, in an average two story house -- her parents basement “apartment” currently

Education: College - BA in Communications and Fine Arts
Hobbies: Music, Singing, Acoustic Guitar Playing

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Long Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’8”
Physical Description: Kitty is an average sized girl in every way. She is beautiful inside and out. You rarely will ever see her in anything but jeans, khaki shorts, tee shirts, or something causally comfortable. Church would typically be the only time she’d dress up but getting her to go to church these days is just as likely as getting the town pothead to burn down his crops.

Distinguishing Features: Ear piercings (two in each ear - one traditional and one slightly above though she rarely wears anything but somethign in the lower one), the beginnings of a tiny tattoo on her left hip that never got finished because she chickened out. Its more or less just a black line that looks more like an ink pen mark gone astray. It was supposed to be a heart shaped treble clef.

Character Model: Amanda Seyfried

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:WIP

History:WIP

Family:

NPCS:

Matthew Triste - FatherNPC
58 yrs old - Retiree and Owner of T and D Construction

Kaelynn Triste - Step MotherNPC
48 yrs old - Retired Nurse

Matthew and Kaelynn Triste have been married since Kitty was fourteen. Her father owns a well known construction company and has been retired for the last four years. During that time the two are often gone from New Brook on cruises and trips around the US living it up in retirement each summer and winter season. Kitty still gets along well with both of them, even if she still does not call Kaelynn “Mom”.

Rhonda Blevins - MotherNPC
54 yrs old - Novelist for Harlequinn Romance

Gregor Blevins - Step FatherNPC
60 yrs old - Songwriter for a small Indie Label in LA

Rhonda and Gregor have been married since two years after Rhonda left Kitty’s father and moved to California. The two of them have one child together, Zach, and Gregor’s daughter Johnna lives with them as well. They are very carefree and creative in their family with little restriction on most anything. The family is full of music, art, and laughter. Kitty always enjoyed her time at her mothers home with Gregor and the others, however she will always call New Brook home.

Johnna Blevins - Step SisterNPC
20 years old - College Student who lives at home

Johnna is a child from a previous marriage. She gets along well with Kitty but they aren’t best friends by any stretch. She is much more of a hippy wallflower and is going to school to be an actress.

Zachary Blevins - Half BrotherNPC
14 years old - Student who lives with Rhonda and Gregor

Zachary was the product of Kitty’s mom and Gregor’s love. It was a surprise that she gave birth to a child so late in her life but Zach has always been special and a miracle in Rhonda’s life. Zach isn’t exactly the smartest kid in the class but he makes it by okay with the little amount of restriction his mother and father give. He and Kitty get along well much more than she and Johnna do. The two of them share a love of comics and often Kitty has been known to whisk Zach away to a comic con or two each year.

Maternal and Paternal GrandparentsNPC
Kitty’s Grandparents are all deceased from various heart or natural death related causes. The last of the four passed away while she was in New York attending college. Kitty wasn’t necessarily close to any of her grandparents more than the others.

Connections:

Roxanne Marietta Benoit - Close friend

Kitty and Roxy have been friends since before she went off to college. Since she has been back she has experienced a bit more girl time than she ever thought of before. Roxy is her first girl crush and the only girl to ever touch her in her special places, amongst other things. They aren’t exactly lovers according to Kitty but its damn close. Roxy’s the curious in Kitty’s Bi-curious orientation.

Likes: comics, b rated horror flicks, music -- lots of indie rock and pop, reading smutty romance novels, staying out too late and watching the sunrise while she lays back eats a healthy sized breakfast burrito and drinks ice cold coke from the hood of her car after work, caffiene (its an addiction), men, strong men, road trips, rugby, watching guys play rugby, junk food, lollipops, men who can cook and bake and grill, men who will feed her
Dislikes: birds (mostly because of the time one took a crap on her while she was laying in the sun), butterscotch or banana flavored foods/drinks, dirty socks, being forced to go to events she finds boring or useless, running, brussel sprouts or any other cabbage related vegetable that she deems smells like feet when its cooking
Fears & Phobias: arachnophobia, dying in painful obscene ways (likely from watching too many horror movies)
Worst Memory: The day her childhood cat died which turned out to be the worst day of her life as it was also the same day her engagement to her high school boyfriend was broken and he left her to serve his country and find himself. Each year since (its been 3 years now) Kitty calls it the day of doom and spends it usually eating too much ice cream and pizza while watching sappy movies woefully pouting about her single status.
Best Memory(ies): The day she graduated from College and her parents were there together (with their own SOs as well but still they were together in the same place at the same time for once!) Oh.. and her first kiss. Leg popping as it was!
Favorite Animal(s): Cats and Kittens Mostly, but Puppies are cool too

O/O's:
Player Ons/Offs with the exception of her being Heteroflexible - BiCurious (close to BiSexual in orientation.)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Josietta on June 18, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

Kitty Triste

~BASICS~

Current Residence: New Brook, in an average two story house -- her parents basement “apartment” currently

~APPEARANCE~

Physical Description: Kitty is an average sized girl in every way. She is beautiful inside and out. You rarely will ever see her in anything but jeans, khaki shorts, tee shirts, or something causally comfortable. Church would typically be the only time she’d dress up but getting her to go to church these days is just as likely as getting the town pothead to burn down his crops.

Distinguishing Features: Ear piercings (two in each ear - one traditional and one slightly above though she rarely wears anything but somethign in the lower one), the beginnings of a tiny tattoo on her left hip that never got finished because she chickened out. Its more or less just a black line that looks more like an ink pen mark gone astray. It was supposed to be a heart shaped treble clef.

~IN DEPTH~

Family:

NPCS:

Matthew and Kaelynn Triste have been married since Kitty was fourteen. Her father owns a well known construction company and has been retired for the last four years. During that time the two are often gone from New Brook on cruises and trips around the US living it up in retirement each summer and winter season. Kitty still gets along well with both of them, even if she still does not call Kaelynn “Mom”.

Rhonda and Gregor have been married since two years after Rhonda left Kitty’s father and moved to California. The two of them have one child together, Zach, and Gregor’s daughter Johnna lives with them as well. They are very carefree and creative in their family with little restriction on most anything. The family is full of music, art, and laughter. Kitty always enjoyed her time at her mothers home with Gregor and the others, however she will always call New Brook home.

Johnna is a child from a previous marriage. She gets along well with Kitty but they aren’t best friends by any stretch. She is much more of a hippy wallflower and is going to school to be an actress.

Zachary was the product of Kitty’s mom and Gregor’s love. It was a surprise that she gave birth to a child so late in her life but Zach has always been special and a miracle in Rhonda’s life. Zach isn’t exactly the smartest kid in the class but he makes it by okay with the little amount of restriction his mother and father give. He and Kitty get along well much more than she and Johnna do. The two of them share a love of comics and often Kitty has been known to whisk Zach away to a comic con or two each year.

Kitty’s Grandparents are all deceased from various heart or natural death related causes. The last of the four passed away while she was in New York attending college. Kitty wasn’t necessarily close to any of her grandparents more than the others.

Connections:

Kitty and Roxy have been friends since before she went off to college. Since she has been back she has experienced a bit more girl time than she ever thought of before. Roxy is her first girl crush and the only girl to ever touch her in her special places, amongst other things. They aren’t exactly lovers according to Kitty but its damn close. Roxy’s the curious in Kitty’s Bi-curious orientation.

Likes: comics, b rated horror flicks, music -- lots of indie rock and pop, reading smutty romance novels, staying out too late and watching the sunrise while she lays back eats a healthy sized breakfast burrito and drinks ice cold coke from the hood of her car after work, caffiene (its an addiction), men, strong men, road trips, rugby, watching guys play rugby, junk food, lollipops, men who can cook and bake and grill, men who will feed her
Dislikes: birds (mostly because of the time one took a crap on her while she was laying in the sun), butterscotch or banana flavored foods/drinks, dirty socks, being forced to go to events she finds boring or useless, running, brussel sprouts or any other cabbage related vegetable that she deems smells like feet when its cooking
Fears & Phobias: arachnophobia, dying in painful obscene ways (likely from watching too many horror movies)
Worst Memory: The day her childhood cat died which turned out to be the worst day of her life as it was also the same day her engagement to her high school boyfriend was broken and he left her to serve his country and find himself. Each year since (its been 3 years now) Kitty calls it the day of doom and spends it usually eating too much ice cream and pizza while watching sappy movies woefully pouting about her single status.
Best Memory(ies): The day she graduated from College and her parents were there together (with their own SOs as well but still they were together in the same place at the same time for once!) Oh.. and her first kiss. Leg popping as it was!

O/O's:
Player Ons/Offs with the exception of her being Heteroflexible - BiCurious (close to BiSexual in orientation.)

*can see kitty getting into the club without invite anytime*
:P

Amelita

Kitty Triste

~BASICS~

~APPEARANCE~

~IN DEPTH~

Family:

NPCS:

Connections:

O/O's:

-brow waggle and onceover- sup?  ^-^

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Kitty Triste

~BASICS~

~APPEARANCE~

~IN DEPTH~

Family:

NPCS:

Connections:

O/O's:

Roxy: "Me-wow" ;)  >:)

ClockworkShadow

Deja vu!  Kitty Triste, musician, heteroflexible orientation (had NO forewarned knowledge of the existence of this character, mind you)!  NONE!

Been brain-deep in the construction of a rather-epic character sheet creation for the last two days (approximately), and - a few hours ago - I realized I had written up a part that made me <facepalm> when I peeked in to check out your post...

SPOILER ALERT!  WEE-OO-WEE-OO-WEE-OO
At age 14, decision number two – albeit veryloosely inspired by Doc's encouragement to be a strong, confident young woman who should never let a “stone go unturned,” so to speak – was to sneak around the back of the school with beautiful, blonde, 17-year-old bad-girl, Catherine “Kit Kat” Bruneau, try her first joint (or three), and suddenly decide that it was an awesome idea to french kiss her. 

The vice principal caught - and interrupted! - them in the middle of their thoroughly-stoned making out.

Her parents were too shocked to really react at first.  Later, they would vehemently lecture their daughter – for the first time in her entire life – about the sins of same-sex attraction, and how it was un-Godly of her, and she should confess, repent, and beg for forgiveness.

Not that George really cared anymore if her parents disagreed with what she felt was perfectly fine, at this point in her life, but she was still a decently religious girl back then.  So she made a pretence of repentance to the then-Father of St. Andrews, sparing absolutely no detail for his purportedly-saintly expense, and naively ignored what sounded like a low, long groan from the other side of the confession box.  Her parents accepted this and “forgave” their “briefly errant” child of her “moment of weakness with the Devil.”

Thereafter, George resorted to enjoying her fond memories of that moment she had shared with Kit Kat, who left town, later that year, to chase her dream of becoming a lead singer for a rock band, and was too busy in her new life to have a care for anyone she'd left behind in New Brook.

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

My character sheet for George is officially submitted for Approval/Denial.

<crossfingers, but is still a brainless puddle of goo after all that hyper-creative-overcharge>

[Edit]

And if it takes you a freakin' year to read all of that, I would not be offended in the slightest, nor surprised... x-X

A/A

o_O

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 18, 2014, 03:29:53 PM
*can see kitty getting into the club without invite anytime*
:P

Score!  Its good to be friends with club owners friends!

Quote from: Amelita on June 18, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

-brow waggle and onceover- sup?  ^-^

Hey there.. *smirking lip curl*  you wanna...*and a giggle slips out before breaking eye contact not able to keep up the face*

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 04:18:23 PM
Roxy: "Me-wow" ;)  >:)

*grins* hey babeh!

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 04:25:06 PM
Deja vu!  Kitty Triste, musician, heteroflexible orientation (had NO forewarned knowledge of the existence of this character, mind you)!  NONE!

Been brain-deep in the construction of a rather-epic character sheet creation for the last two days (approximately), and - a few hours ago - I realized I had written up a part that made me <facepalm> when I peeked in to check out your post...

SPOILER ALERT!  WEE-OO-WEE-OO-WEE-OO
At age 14, decision number two – albeit veryloosely inspired by Doc's encouragement to be a strong, confident young woman who should never let a “stone go unturned,” so to speak – was to sneak around the back of the school with beautiful, blonde, 17-year-old bad-girl, Catherine “Kit Kat” Bruneau, try her first joint (or three), and suddenly decide that it was an awesome idea to french kiss her. 

The vice principal caught - and interrupted! - them in the middle of their thoroughly-stoned making out.

Her parents were too shocked to really react at first.  Later, they would vehemently lecture their daughter – for the first time in her entire life – about the sins of same-sex attraction, and how it was un-Godly of her, and she should confess, repent, and beg for forgiveness.

Not that George really cared anymore if her parents disagreed with what she felt was perfectly fine, at this point in her life, but she was still a decently religious girl back then.  So she made a pretence of repentance to the then-Father of St. Andrews, sparing absolutely no detail for his purportedly-saintly expense, and naively ignored what sounded like a low, long groan from the other side of the confession box.  Her parents accepted this and “forgave” their “briefly errant” child of her “moment of weakness with the Devil.”

Thereafter, George resorted to enjoying her fond memories of that moment she had shared with Kit Kat, who left town, later that year, to chase her dream of becoming a lead singer for a rock band, and was too busy in her new life to have a care for anyone she'd left behind in New Brook.

Oh wow... that is wicked! Totally ironic! Don'tcha think? ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas