The Wolves in the Shadows

Started by Blitzy, January 22, 2010, 12:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

( Opening thread post to start an RP for a few of us newbies. Malleable, Spectfade, Paugus, Leighdy... Post a message if you want in. )

No idea on setting yet.... Post some ideas. I'm thinking a Werewolf Pack, roaming their lands. Yes/no?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Paugus

Woof. Hunting? Hunting... human? >=3

Blitzy

Hunting humans could work! :D How wickedly mean do you guys want to be?

Slywyn

I would probably end up being the nervous one like "Should we really be doing this?" but like... the werewolf version of that. xD
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Blitzy

That works for me, Spect.

Wanna be the Omega? We get to pick on you more. *Grins.*

Slywyn

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Paugus

Alpha is the top, Omega is the bottom. *grin* We all get to pick on the whiney werewolf who totally is not with the eating of the humans.

Malleable Lusts

Mmm.

I say we make this a mystery of some kind.

I need to think of a snappy signature.

Paugus

Slywyn

*is fine with being picked on* I'll be the Omega then. xD

Paugus

I'll take a mid-way role. One of the pack but not in the running for Alpha, sort of thing.

Odin

Odin in a werewolf game that doesn't revolve around sex?

I'm interested. Give me some time to think of a plot though.