News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

MILF Gang Raped [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Just checking on interest for ideas about a MILF (aka. Mother I'd Like to Fuck) being gang raped. She could be the teacher all the boys (and even some girls) want to fuck. She could be a CEO of a company that treats her employees like dirt. She could be that hot babe running for a political position.

I think the MILF character offs should include dislike for younger men and dislike for women when it comes to who she likes to have sex with to make being gang raped very humiliating for her. She should be no younger than 35 to make the MILF part of plot extra special. Would prefer if a actual MILF played part of the MILF being gang raped.

Please reply with interest as well as additional plot ideas on same subject.

AurelieCatena

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 07, 2013, 03:12:16 PM
I'm interested to play the MILF.

Welcome back to the site and hope we have enough interest to actually do this game.

eiselmann

How young would the young men be, happy and would prefer to play a 16 year old but understand this doesn't always work
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Hercinia

If AurelieCatena is playing the MILF, I'd be interested in playing a young female aggressor.

El Maligno

Always happy to take advantage of a MILF. let me know how this goes

CriminalMindsFan

I'm okay with all the attackers being in the 16 to 19 range. Shall we go with the students and teacher idea? Could be during detention when the small group of students decide to take out frustrations on the teacher. Could also be small group of expelled students abducting or carjacking the teacher.

eiselmann

Don't know if this would work but one idea I had as to why the students would force themselves on the teacher.

She had a reputation some years ago as a teacher who would have sex with her students (presumably a reputation passed on from older brothers and sisters who experienced having sex with her as opposed to it being general knowledge amongst the school) if the rep was deserved then for some reason she no longer wishes to have sex with students (maybe she got remarried or something) and so the group, each one rejected, decide to get what their older siblings got

Is there intent to expand this beyond the first incident?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Hercinia

Sounds good so far. Prehaps the MILF has recently done something to push the students over the edge, like bringing in a uniform policy to the school, or trying to sepetate classes by gender?

Both of those would make me rapey :P (Jk)

Antipaladin of Calista

I'd be interested.

How about this; This small group of students decide to take advantage of their milf teacher after one of them, a member of the school news paper, managed to get a picture of her at home doing X explicit act while her husband/boyfriend/children were out. They then use the pictures to black mail the teacher which leads to the rape. Maybe a few of the students dont want to get involved and get raped as well.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on August 09, 2013, 10:13:11 AM
I'd be interested.

How about this; This small group of students decide to take advantage of their milf teacher after one of them, a member of the school news paper, managed to get a picture of her at home doing X explicit act while her husband/boyfriend/children were out. They then use the pictures to black mail the teacher which leads to the rape. Maybe a few of the students dont want to get involved and get raped as well.

Sorry that idea is to far from the original idea. I was basically interested in a one time gang rape of the MILF.

If she's a teacher, I was thinking one of the students could say something offensive to teacher causing teacher to slap or hit student. Then it's gang up on teacher time.

MasterTristan

I'll throw my hat into this ring. I was thinking I'd play a nerd that gets egged on into joining in by the aggressors.

AurelieCatena

I would very much like to play a teacher. She would be a real bitch though. She would wear classic clothes but tight enough to show a lot of her anatomy, she would flirt with her students but never go beyond, and she would make fun of them when they are caught mouth-gaping and salivating about her. Believe me there would be enough reasons to hate her and punish her.

I would very much love if some amount of bondage could be added to the gang-bang. And also some humiliation, like taking pictures of her naked, writing things on her body and taking pictures, calling her names, etc.

Please note that she will not like what is done to her and will never cum or feel any pleasure. She is actually frigid.

I'm ready to get raped by both men and women.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 12, 2013, 06:26:30 AM

I would very much love if some amount of bondage could be added to the gang-bang. And also some humiliation, like taking pictures of her naked, writing things on her body and taking pictures, calling her names, etc.

Please note that she will not like what is done to her and will never cum or feel any pleasure. She is actually frigid.

I'm ready to get raped by both men and women.

I would feel the same way in your role, so I feel like I can give you what you want... and her what she fears most.

eiselmann

Is the intent that this attack is planned or done because one person snapped and then mob mentality kicks in? Also just wondering, is it not possible that in the heat of the attack that any female body might become an object of the rape...that's not saying I don't want female characters involved in the rape , au contraire, but these things do tend to lead themselves to frenzy and loss of control .

My ons and offs link

Hercinia

Quote from: eiselmann on August 12, 2013, 09:55:35 AM
Is the intent that this attack is planned or done because one person snapped and then mob mentality kicks in? Also just wondering, is it not possible that in the heat of the attack that any female body might become an object of the rape...that's not saying I don't want female characters involved in the rape , au contraire, but these things do tend to lead themselves to frenzy and loss of control .

Maybe another female could be forced to participate in the rape, rather than being a willing aggressor.

Edit: Also, I take it that this is a one-shot?

CriminalMindsFan

I'd like to start with minimum of 3 teenage boy characters, 1 teenage girl character and our target of one teacher.

Now I'm thinking teacher is working alone on a day when school isn't in session. The group of students is hanging around campus, see her car and venture into her class to pay her an unwelcome visit.

Could be a few days after something bad happened to one of the students and they hold her responsible.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: eiselmann on August 12, 2013, 09:55:35 AM

Possible yeah, but in the controlled and contained environment of a roleplay... I want the students to focus on the teacher at this time. It is the one time these students give the teacher their undivided attention in a class room.

Hercinia

So, it seems like a teacher<student situation is the favorite?

CriminalMindsFan

Here is the current casting for the roleplay. Will cast the 2 extra students after things get going. Could also keep them on stand by if players have to drop out of the game.

Teacher = AurelieCatena

Male Student One = CriminalMindsFan
Male Student Two = eiselmann
Male Student Three = agentlemanwithadream
Male Student Four = Not casting for at moment

Female Student One = Hercinia
Female Student Two - Not casting for at moment

How about making teacher character sheet first, AurelieCatena, before we post for the students?

AurelieCatena

Do you still want me to post a character sheet for the teacher?

AurelieCatena

I apologise if I have been slowing down this game. Unfortunately Elliquiy had some problems with notification mails lately and I never received notices of the responses to this thread (I had not bookmarked it, counting on notifications to warn me). I only received a PM from CriminalMinds yesterday night asking me to post a character sheet. I only now realise that it had already been asked three days ago.

I hope this delay is not what made him lose interest?

CriminalMindsFan

Go ahead and post a teacher character sheet and then everyone else can post one as well.  :-)

AurelieCatena

:-)

Glad to see you have regained your motivation.

Sorry for the delay. I'm working on the sheet right now!

AurelieCatena

Name: Lea Stiffneck
Profession: Mathematics and physics teacher
Appearance: 38 year old, 170 cm, slim, fit well-toned body (she is often seen exercising at the university gym). She has long, curly, red hair that she ties in a tight bun at work. The students may have seen her during the week-end or holidays with her hair undone and cascading to the middle of her back. She has firm, grapefruit-sized breasts.
Clothing: At work she always wear a white, tight-necked shirt and a dark leather skirt that goes down to her knees. She wears three inches shoes. She wears a pair of rectangular glasses although some say it is only to make her look even sterner.
Psychology: She is a stern professor. She knows how to hold her classes and never hesitate to punish her students to assert her authority. Every year, at the beginning of the term, she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly. This is a tactic to keep the other students on their toes to avoid getting the same fate. During the year, she does not hesitate to humiliate other students as well. Public humiliation in front of peers is her favourite way of controlling her classes. This has often caused students to leave the college out of shame. She has a particular hate against homosexuals.

AurelieCatena

I hope this is alright. Let me know if you need something else in my CS.

Hercinia

Nice MILF, AC.

I'm working on my CS too.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 11:03:59 AM
I hope this is alright. Let me know if you need something else in my CS.

Looks good. Does she have a husband and kids? :-)

This is a reason the students will want to abuse her:
she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly.

The goal of the attack could be to get her to quit so that no student will be the scapegoat during the upcoming school year. The day of attack could be day or two before the start of school year.

I'll have a CS up tonight.

AurelieCatena

I'll be away for the week-end. I'll improve my character on Monday.

And no, she has no husband and no kids.

Hercinia

Is it OK if part of the reason my character hates the MILF because my girl is gay and the teacher is homophobic?

AurelieCatena

Oh yes, she is very conservative and homophobic. She hate lesbians in particular.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 04:30:36 PM
Oh yes, she is very conservative and homophobic. She hate lesbians in particular.

*kiss* thanks, should enrage my girl somewhat :P

eiselmann

Thinking my guys two older brothers were her targets and my chap has no intention of being part of the set

My ons and offs link

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 16, 2013, 04:24:36 PM
I'll be away for the week-end. I'll improve my character on Monday.

And no, she has no husband and no kids.

Her not being a actual mother does remove the MILF portion of the idea. But I see no problem with them still considering her to be a MILF.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 16, 2013, 05:00:53 PM
Her not being a actual mother does remove the MILF portion of the idea. But I see no problem with them still considering her to be a MILF.

Technically true, but let's face it... MILF just means hot woman 30+ now.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 16, 2013, 03:02:37 PM
This is a reason the students will want to abuse her:
she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly.

The goal of the attack could be to get her to quit so that no student will be the scapegoat during the upcoming school year. The day of attack could be day or two before the start of school year.

I thing that it would make more sense if the attack came from former students seeking revenge.

AurelieCatena

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 17, 2013, 05:18:52 PM
I thing that it would make more sense if the attack came from former students seeking revenge.

They could be mix of former and current students. Will also be high school rather than college. Any issues with all of them being teenagers?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 18, 2013, 12:23:26 AM
They could be mix of former and current students. Will also be high school rather than college. Any issues with all of them being teenagers?

How old would they be?

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 03:15:59 PM
How old would they be?

Well, 16-18 if this is in an American school right?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Hercinia on August 18, 2013, 03:17:03 PM
Well, 16-18 if this is in an American school right?

I'm not familiar with the US school system, that's why I had to ask.

I have no problem with that range of ages, but not any younger.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 03:20:29 PM
I'm not familiar with the US school system, that's why I had to ask.

I have no problem with that range of ages, but not any younger.

The site wont allow younger anyway, so no worries.

CriminalMindsFan

My character and I won't be using a image. He'll be Asian and his parents arrived in US from Japan:
Name: Dennis Kim
Career goal: Own Toyota dealership like his father and uncle
Height: 5 foot, 4 inches

Dennis is worried about future students of Lea Stiffneck after a rather traumatic experience as one of her pupils during the last school year, which was his next to last in the public school system. He did not think a teacher should praise bullies and do her own bullying because she was a teacher and role model to the community.

As he spent more time talking to other former students and some pending students of Lea Stiffneck, a plan was about to be set in motion. It was time to educate the educator using some of her own medicine to dish out a harsh punishment for her own bullying. Dennis was one of the students who had to suffer during his junior high school year at the hands of Lea Stiffneck. I'm thinking his lack of strength and race were often picked on. Now it's time for payback with help of some of former or current students.

Hercinia

Name: Megan

Height: 5"1

Career goal: Writer. Wants to be a fantasy novel writer.

Megan spends way too much time writing, poetry, romance novels, songs, but she's never had the confidence to write a novel like she dreams of. Not only does Stiffneck tease her for being too emotional when she writes... which makes no sense to Megan, but her teacher verbally abuses her because of her sexual orientation, Lea is a lesbian. She took so much shit for it, she never expected a teacher to join in with the abuse. Now is her time for revenge, with other students to back her up.

AurelieCatena

Lea Stiffneck is racist too, by the way...

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 18, 2013, 04:17:24 PM
Lea Stiffneck is racist too, by the way...

LoL. If no one else takes advantage of that, I may make Megan Scandinavian.

eiselmann

Name: Chris Hansen
Career goal: Play in the NFL
Height: 5'10

Chris is the youngest of three brothers all of them football players. Chris is considered the most talented footballer of the three brothers and the school is looking to continue a few more years of state dominance with Chris just as they had with his brothers

Both his older brothers were targeted by Lea Stiffneck the eldest ,Peter was targeted because he was the quintessential dumb jock who in all honesty got a free ride. Simon got targeted because despite his A average in other classes he was the brother of a dumb jock therefore Simon was , at least in Lea Stiffneck's eyes, nothing more than a dumb jock. Not willing to endure for a single minute the abuse his older brothers put up with Chris intends to turn the tables on Lea Stiffneck.

Chris is a Wide receiver I intend him to be strong without being overly muscled, so if no one else wants the role happy for my character to over power the teacher.

My ons and offs link

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Hercinia on August 18, 2013, 04:21:25 PM
LoL. If no one else takes advantage of that, I may make Megan Scandinavian.

Dennis is Asian/Japanese so I think I can handle the racist revenge idea. Megan wanting to lesbian rape teacher will be fitting punishment.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: eiselmann on August 18, 2013, 05:41:27 PM
Chris is a Wide receiver I intend him to be strong without being overly muscled, so if no one else wants the role happy for my character to over power the teacher.

Yeah, that sounds good. He can surely have a chance to tackle the bitch having experienced being tackled as a Wide receiver.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 18, 2013, 05:49:43 PM
Dennis is Asian/Japanese so I think I can handle the racist revenge idea. Megan wanting to lesbian rape teacher will be fitting punishment.

Good, we've got both angles covered then.

CriminalMindsFan

I don't expect this roleplay to begin until after the site is moved to new server. The move will have the site down for at-least a day. We should be up and running by this time next week for sure.

AurelieCatena

Do you prefer to assault her in the gym or in the physics lab?

She uses to jog every Saturday to the school gym (she has her personal key to the facility) and then run back home. Often she stops by the lab to make some preparations for the following week. She follows that routine even during holidays (She is rather psychorigid).

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 19, 2013, 04:01:09 AM
Do you prefer to assault her in the gym or in the physics lab?

She uses to jog every Saturday to the school gym (she has her personal key to the facility) and then run back home. Often she stops by the lab to make some preparations for the following week. She follows that routine even during holidays (She is rather psychorigid).

I originally pictured the attack taking place in a classroom setting. Now I'm thinking the school gym being the starting point with weight room or spare class room as the secondary location.

Hercinia

Come on boys and girls, free milf rape!

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Hercinia on August 20, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Come on boys and girls, free milf rape!

Would you like to be the keeper/manager for this game? I could sure use the help.

I know my character will be jerking off during the forced lesbian rape of the teacher. Thinking the guys can cum all over the teacher once she's been introduced to the other side.

CriminalMindsFan

The third male student role is still open. Need a character sheet for consideration.

AurelieCatena

Just to make sure, there will not be ONLY rape, right? There will be a lot of bondage, pain and humiliation too?

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 01:57:56 AM
Just to make sure, there will not be ONLY rape, right? There will be a lot of bondage, pain and humiliation too?

I can't speak for the others, but I'm planning to go all out on the pain, bondage, and humiliation part of the rape.

agentlemanwithadream

I would like to throw my hat into the ring.. I'll whip up a rough CS really quick.

Edited: Added CS

Name: Paul Hickman

Career goal: Professional Basketball Player
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs.

Paul has always been a pretty quiet kid in the classroom, although he is much different on the basketball court. When he got assigned to Ms. Stiffneck's class he did everything in his power to try and get his schedule changed because, like everyone else, he heard about her reputation as a bitch even if she was sexy for an old lady. Some of his older teammates, that have gone on, also warned him about Ms. Stiffneck's racist comments although no one has ever been able to report it successfully. Paul wanted to sneak through the class, not catching the teachers attention but unfortunately, it's hard to hide when you have to tell the teacher you won't make it to class because of away basketball games. Paul also struggles in Physics but needs the class to get his Advanced Studies Diploma so that he can get into a good college to play basketball.

AurelieCatena

So we now have 3 male students and 1 female. According to Criminal's plan we still need one more male and one more female.

Or maybe we could start like that now? More students could join the gangbang later.

AurelieCatena

Maybe you, GaggedLouise? I see you are reading this thread... Or you [you]?

Hercinia

gaggedLouise

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 09:45:35 AM
Maybe you, GaggedLouise? I see you are reading this thread...

*blushes and holds up a spread-out copy of Vogue in front of her*

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 09:46:03 AM
LoL

Grab her!

NOOOOMMMPPPFFF!!
;D

Um...Sorry, it's a fascinating scenario but you know Aurie, I've got other torturous devices and desire stories that I want to concentrate on. Some of them involving you, lots of rope and pinching stuff.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

agentlemanwithadream

I'm ready whenever y'all are. I would assume AurelieCatena would set the scene but I just got here so I may be a tad out of the loop.

Hercinia

Well, I think we can start, although there is another spot open for a female rapist if I'm correct... which I usually am  8-)

AurelieCatena

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 09:52:52 AM
I'm ready whenever y'all are. I would assume AurelieCatena would set the scene but I just got here so I may be a tad out of the loop.

Criminal is the instigator of this game. I'm going to wait for him to start the IC thread. He might want to set the scene as well, or leave it to me in my first post.

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 09:59:48 AM
Criminal is the instigator of this game. I'm going to wait for him to start the IC thread. He might want to set the scene as well, or leave it to me in my first post.

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 09:59:34 AM
Well, I think we can start, although there is another spot open for a female rapist if I'm correct... which I usually am  8-)

-Looks back and forth between the opposing viewpoints and remains quiet-

Hercinia

No, AC is right. We should wait for the GM.

eiselmann

Indeed best wait for criminal.

Saying that happy for my chap to be the first aggressor so to speak,

My ons and offs link

agentlemanwithadream

I was thinking my character and your character could be friends since they are both athletes. I did have a question though, is this pre-meditated or a spur of the moment type of thing?

eiselmann

Them being friends would work as you say both jocks and leading athletes within the school so same 'social group' for starters.

For my two cents

I'd say there is a plan or more correctly the group of students have met to try to figure out what to do about the teacher, maybe someone suggests she needs a good old fashion fucking as a throw away comment just as she shows up looking at milf-like and someone (possibly my character) decides a good old fashion fucking is what she's going to get..... now

So a 'planning meeting' because this eclectic group would not gather by chance but the rape itself is done on impulse because I'd like to think these are good decent kids who wouldn't actually plan a rape without realising its wrong ,morally and legally and there fore would reject the idea

My ons and offs link

Hercinia

If the group is meeting without the subject of rape being the cause, we surely need to all know each other from somewhere, or are we just meeting by random chance?

agentlemanwithadream

Megan could write for the school paper and cover a lot of sports things. Hence, a reason for her to know the jocks and I would think that Dennis could be Paul's Physics tutor.

Hercinia

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 11:40:05 AM
Megan could write for the school paper and cover a lot of sports things. Hence, a reason for her to know the jocks and I would think that Dennis could be Paul's Physics tutor.

Good answer.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 01:57:56 AM

There should be a variety of things that happen to her.

I'm thinking to start, my character tries to confront her alone over how she treated him during the last few weeks of school. Things could get heated and the other students could come to my aid and together we instantly decide to help each other get instant revenge.

Hercinia

This is coming along well.

Are we still looking for another female rapist?

AurelieCatena

Criminal just gave me the green light. I'll start the IC thread tomorrow morning (my time, i.e. in about 12h from now). Get ready!

Hercinia

RubySlippers

I have an idea I could be Megan's cock tease girl who is a virgin and well she gets her in on the action using some force, not being cruel more dominant and get it out of the way. So would participate in the rape to but be reluctant likely more going along since Megan is.

If that will work I'm thinking a girly girl dresses and generally seen as a nice girl around school, I was thinking I could play the victims daughter it would likely cause her not to report this and well can do the forbidden incest angle.

If that is okay to work on and there is room.

AurelieCatena

No incest please. It's one my few OFFs (the main one being NEVER EVER PLEASURE MY CHARACTER).

Hercinia

I don't think Megan's the dominant type to be honest.

CriminalMindsFan

agentlemanwithadream is accepted as the third male student and casting is closed until the first four students have their way with teacher.

Hercinia

Out of curiosity, am I the only female attacker?

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
agentlemanwithadream is accepted as the third male student and casting is closed until the first four students have their way with teacher.

Sweet!
Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 02:58:22 PM
Out of curiosity, am I the only female attacker?

It does seem so.. no pressure though.

CriminalMindsFan

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 03:26:14 PM
Yeah!  >:)

Haha.

That makes the betrayal sound certain. (male attackers turning on Megan while the other rape the teacher.)

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 03:33:30 PM
Haha.

That makes the betrayal sound certain. (male attackers turning on Megan while the other rape the teacher.)

Betrayal?  ......Never  >:) Ahem.... O:)

Hercinia

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 03:36:40 PM
Betrayal?  ......Never  >:) Ahem.... O:)

Hmm... OK  ;D

Poor naive little girl  -_-

AurelieCatena

Hercinia

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
And here is the IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182981.0

I'll bring my character to the school and then the other players can bring their character to the campus. I'll attempt to post in next 24 hours.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 07:56:11 PM
I'll bring my character to the school and then the other players can bring their character to the campus. I'll attempt to post in next 24 hours.

:-)

I'll wait and plan my entry.

CriminalMindsFan

Out of Character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183065

Please repost character sheets there and thanks.