Rise to the Top- Musical/Transformation Game, Looking for Writing Partner

Started by magikal, September 27, 2015, 08:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
I'm looking for a writing partner for a brand new idea I had. A young woman had a successful career when she was a teenager but has faded and lost a bit of her gloss. I'm looking for a writing partner who can push Mackenzie far beyond her wildest dreams- bigger, bolder, larger than life. Maybe you could be a member of the group looking for a singer, a manager, a producer, or some other talent.

If you are interested, please write to me about your ideas and what character you'd play. I'm looking for a partner to write 3 to 5 times per week with at least 10 sentences or so (or more) per reply.

Here is a copy of the first post:

Mackenzie had a charmed, perfect life when she was young. She was discovered at a talent search when she was 7 and became part of the popstar machine, which churned out adorable singers like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera over the last decade. She had a California beach beauty look, great writing abilities, and an amazing voice. Everything she touched, seemed to turn gold. By 12 she already had four of her songs published by other artists and one of them even hit number one on the download charts. After her first cd came out three years later when she was almost 15, she was on the top of the world. She did a worldwide tour for 6 months and her company made millions of dollars in merchandising. Once she stopped touring however, her life became much more complicated. She started smoking, doing drugs, became a wild child. She stopped listening to everyone- pushing away those that loved her. She basically did everything wrong that one could do wrong.

Within the span of a month, everything crumbled. Her second cd stopped being produced at the halfway point. She was trying to bring a more mature sound and image, the public wanted nothing to do with her. She became a poster child for wild, out of control party girls. The thing was, at first, it was just an act, but, after living and pretending for so long, eventually Mack succumbed like so many other young stars before her. She eventually spent all her money and had nothing to show for it.

She drifted through life for close to ten years, doing small jobs here and there. She was a makeup artist, worked as a photographer's assistant, a secretary for a realtor. She eventually decided to work at 'Cup of Java' because they had good benefits and a decent wage. She liked serving people coffee and get their day started off right, but she always had music playing in the back of her mind. She was now in her late 20s, no where near the sex symbol she once was. Her life had hit rock bottom. As she was eating a double burger at Burger World, her hit, "Jagged Love" played on the radio. She forgot how great the song was. The song play jolted her back to reality, she got a two week trial to a gym the next day and also started recording some vocals on her ancient laptop at home. She heard through facebook there was a divebar that was hosting amateur night. Luckily, her contract was over 10 years old so she was still considered an amateur.

She thought the set went over pretty well, she got a miller late and was making sure no one wanted to buy her cd or get a business card or something. She looked a bit disappointed no one was showing any interest in getting her cd, especially since the set went over so well.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236430.msg11631437#msg11631437
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0