lookin for a dominate Irish male.

Started by Deli, April 17, 2012, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

A young girl has been traveling to Ireland all her life. Her parents were from there but moved to the states before she was born. She did have the Irish red hair and green eyes but her skin was not all that pale. Every summer her and her family would go back to Ireland and stay at their home her grandparents left them. Each summer she would meet new friends loss friends she had meet last summer. That was okay with her really. Till she turned eighteen. Once eighteen she had left home to study in Ireland for a semester for college.  Her parents agreed to all of this since she knew the area well enough to get around alone. Plus she kinda knew how to talk in the native tongue rusty but she could get around.

During her studies she had meet a classmate. A very handsome hot Irish man. He played sports for the team and all she could think about was getting to know him. She tried her best to make some move on him but every time she tried someone else got in the way.

Till she was invited to a part which he was throwing. Agreeing to go she finally able to meet up with him. The first time they touched hands to shake he felt something about her. What she didn’t know is that the fork lord are true and she is the last line of fairies. His family for generations have been capturing and marrying fairies trying to get some power. 

The thing is she has no clue who she. All she knows ever since that party the one guy she had a crush on is actually paying attention to her.

So I got my idea from last night watching WWE Raw since my favorite wrestler is Sheamus. Also I’m in an Irish history class. So yeah that is where my idea comes from a little.

If anyone wants to I don’t mind making a WWE rp with a girl who will do anything to be part of the WWE and is actually saved by Sheamus. If you are interested in this we can talk more about a plot. I’m just throwing this out there.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)