Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

If it's the danger you want then you can have it without me, goodbye.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Undeniable Sin

I know you want me to stay here, and stay safe, but you have to understand. I like the thrill of adventure sometimes, too. I'm sorry, you are sweet, but I have to go off and find someone who accepts my adventurer's heart.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sybl

I need someone who understands me. Good bye.

Swashbuckler

I need someone that can't understand me, but REALLY tries.   Fare thee weel!

Sybl

~Waves~ I thought you would never leave. Bye.

DeadCell

You again? I thought I told you we were through Sybl?

olive

DeadCell,

I've been meaning to let you down easy but the time is never right. I guess you'll get the picture when you come home to the empty house and cleared out banking account. You're young, you'll recover!

abandoneddolly

you cleared out his bank account that's pretty mean, I need my bank account better leave now before you clean that out as well.

olive

I was only with him for his assets...you on the other hand I loved for you ass....now you're throwing me out? Don't bother, I can find the door.

DeadCell

And how do you think I got the money to fill those accounts Olive? that's right, I tried to shelter you from it, my double life as a mafia hit man but now I will end this relationship the only way I know how *shoots you*

Sybl

:o You shot olive? Are you insane..olive? No, get out. I don't like you anymore *pouts*

DeadCell

I am sorry it had to come to this Sybl, I thought we could have made it work, but clearly not *shoots you to*

olive

~aaaaaaacks and dodges the bullet, pushes Sybl out of the way, applies a karate chop to the neck...flees....dragging Syble behind her~

I'm leaving you for obvious reasons! You've got anger management issues!

~ducks into Sybl's car....pats her on the thigh~

I'll break up with you later....for now...STEP ON IT!

DeadCell

*is dazed but jumps into his car and gives chase to the both of them* I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU BOTH! *steps on the gas and crashes into the back of their car*

Sybl

pulls out an RPG and blasts the snot out from under DeadCell

to olive: 
XD Can we replay that scene? Oh, I mean, sorry olive, you have to go. Drops olive in a Martini  >:)

olive

~climbs out of the martini, hair dripping wet, clothes clinging to her body~

You know, I have told you and told you...that old trick is getting old.

~sloshes to the door and opens it~

Now get out!

Sybl

Geez olive. Get a grip.. ok, I am gone, you will miss me, but oh well.. your loss.

olive

You come back here and break up with me properly young lady!

Sybl

olive

Now that's more like it. I love it when you do exactly what I say but right now, I need a more headstrong woman in my life. I'm putting you out to pasture and finding a more fickle filly!

Sybl

Good riddance. I need an olive that likes swimming. :P

olive

I love swimming but only nekkid. After all these years, you'd think you'd know me better. Seriously, you never pay attention to me. I'm out of here!

DeadCell

*crawls out of his wrecked car and approaches both olive and sybl* Thats it, you both take things way to far, good bye and good riddance.

Jag

I feel like I don't know you at all. *shakes head* It's just not working.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sybl

You never tried to get to know me. Leave and don't ever come back.