Role playing idea - fantasy world

Started by xerxes, March 10, 2011, 03:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazzie

I look at Anagor and feel his dark brown eyes seeping into me, I shudder and shake my head. "Nothing really to it, I was raised as if I was a precious gem that couldn't break, and got whatever I wanted," I then shrug, "Sick of it, I left and lived on my own as soon as I came of age,"

xerxes

"It seems to me that there is more to you than that." i step closer to you and look you in the eyes. "You seem a great person to me. Not a spoiled-rich-girl looking for an adventure."

sazzie

I stand tall, and try not to blush as his cologne waffs taughtingly in my face. "Well, looks can be deceiving sometimes," I say and smirk then look at my watch; about ten minutes until the conference meeting.

xerxes

"You are very mysterious" i say back to you. Noticing what time is it I say. "Should we go to the conference hall?"

sazzie

I nod and quickly try to turn away to hide the awkwardness. I lead him down two stories and into a deep, black circular conference hall. People were crammed around an oval table. A speaker was around each person to talk into, so everyone else in the building could hear what was going on.

xerxes

We sit behind the table and I fell a bit unshure. "Who are these people Cleisha?" I ask you silently.

sazzie

"Important people of the conference," I whisper back, then sit in an empty seat made for me around the table, I then motion for him to sit next to me. I lean over into the microphone, "Good Evening everyone!" I say clearly in the microphone. The speakers blare my voice across the rest of the hide-out.

xerxes

The conference hall goes silent as the people hear you. They look to you and wait what you will have to say. I feel a bit unsure "This is it." i think at myself. I put my hand into my pockets, trying to hide how nervous I am.

sazzie

"I'd like to welcome our new member Anagor to the conference table," I nod and smile toward him for encouragement, "Tonight I'd like to welcome him as my right-hand man as well," I then look at him again. "Any words for us Anagor?" Asks the chief in command.

xerxes

"This is it, I say to myslef" and clear my throught. "I would like to say that I will do my best to serve the brotherhood. I will fight for freedom and equallity of all realms and races and for freedom and equallity of all the brave people. I will work with other members so we can do the best for our brothers, and bring peace and love to every corner of the world!" I look at Cleisha for approval.

sazzie

I nod and smile, wow not too bad for a beginner, maybe hes not a chump after all. I think to myself. "So everyone please welcome Anagor as a brother in this faction," I then add, "So our plan for speaking to the dwarves still comes first, since they are easily swayed in politics and have a tight connection with other races," I then go on, "The plan is still scheduled to take place in two days from now,"

xerxes

"Indeed so" Replies the chief. "Are there any changes in the plan?" He asks and looks around.

I lean towards you and whisper "Could I join the delegation. I could use some diplomatic experience."

sazzie

"Of course you are coming," I whisper back to him. I then lean to the microphone, "So since Anagor is now my right hand counsel, he will be accompanying us in this expedition.

xerxes

"Very well Cleisha" replies the chief. "But please make sure you give him some briefing."

"Thank you for the opportunity" i whisper to you "I hope you will be able to give me some more briefing on the situation."

sazzie

"I will," I whisper back and smile re assuringly at him. Then leaning back into the microphone I announce, "Though this is a short meeting, I'm sure Mr. Anagor here would like a briefing, So we shall end it here for now," I then get up and clasp you on the shoulder.

xerxes

We walk out of the hall. Once outside we stop and I ask you "When will you give me the briefing then?"

sazzie

"Any place you want to talk? We have thousands of rooms here; pools, excerise rooms, bar, ball room, and much more. But you can pick," I say smiling.