News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Brainstorming for Anyone looking to RP

Started by Xadrixna, July 12, 2010, 02:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xadrixna

Ok, so I think several of us noobies are looking for something to RP and most of us are lacking in ideas.  I just thought maybe we could try to work together and think of something.

My first thoughts were about an escape/chase type RP.  But I am extremely open to ideas.
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Satisfaction Brought it Back...

forgetmenot

I'm looking for something to do. :)
But I suck at ideas. Where are we escaping from?

A/A-

Xadrixna

Who knows, prison, corrupted slavemasters, bad relationships, "the man".

forgetmenot

develop further please. :)
where do I come in?

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Cant do what I really wanna do soooo. Hmm I dont know.

Chaoticthery

Xadrixna

I think a sci-fi idea is fine...the ship though...i think that's a little too "personal", as in, it would be a pretty set group a and group b situation.  With no real interactions easily possible between the two groups.

A group of thieves/ninjas/assassins and the people following after them would be fine in my personal opinion.

Xadrixna

And I think we can make it so we can include everyone without too much of an issue.

And this is a brainstorm thread/ooc/get set up thread, not really the actual RPing thread....please don't start just yet until we hammer things out.

forgetmenot

OOOOO I like being a ninja. lol
Quote from: Kaizen on July 12, 2010, 02:29:21 PM
anywhere you want to  ;)  I'll write you in as the rogue.

Katimae could hear the sound of the village bells break the silence of the night.  Out of breath from jumping through the treetops she pressed her back to a trunk of a large tree, clutching the village's secret scroll to her chest.  Finding it was easier than she had thought, her master's directions were spot-on.  Opening the scroll would be dangerous here, who knew what kinds of traps were hidden within the shroud.  Knowing that the village's trackers wouldn't be far behind she leapt to the next tree, if she cold just make it to the river where her master was awaiting her...

The sound of the bells woke Kaizen from a sweet slumber.  It was a dream of his recelently deceased lover.  He dreamed of her often, but this was no time to feel the pain of not having her by his side.  His training at putting his emotions aside failed him when it came to her. 
Kaizen heard the voices of the guard, "It's gone, the scroll is has been stolen!"

A/A-

Xadrixna

Quote from: Kaizen on July 12, 2010, 02:33:44 PM
Sorry about that, I just wanted to get it down while it was fresh in my head - I just meant it for an example.

It's perfectly fine, just stating.  I just am trying to follow the rules.  Ok, so, ninja's stole something, who want to be a ninja and who wants to be the assassins after them?  I'll just go with whatever team has less.  I think it would be good to have at least two for each...And if anyone has another idea for how they could be involved without being on either team, please speak up!

forgetmenot

A/A-

Xadrixna

ok, who else?  sorry got distracted feeding my baby niece a bottle.

Kraven Trollsbane

ill jump on this one as i was rping a ninja on another site that kind of died. i heavily based my character on the guy from  ninja assassin. but i wont do that here.
 A&A