Summer Heat (looking for two players for two male characters)

Started by Zillah, June 11, 2014, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

Jennifer is a housewife who hates her marriage.

On paper, she has everything. Her husband Frank is a successful salesman who makes a lot of money, and he, Jennifer, and their sixteen-year old son live in a fantastic townhouse in the city. They have a nice car, take nice vacations, and generally have a great life.

Jennifer and Frank have been married for eighteen years, though. And once their son was born, Frank lost all interest in Jennifer. Their sex life has been all but non-existent, frustrating her to no end ... and whatever she's done to try and put the spark back in their sex life has backfired badly. Sexy lingerie, romantic getaways - nothing worked. Frank simply wasn't interested in Jennifer as a lover anymore.

Then that summer ... things changed.

Jennifer's seventeen-year old nephew - her sister's son - has been having a lot of problems in school, getting in lots of fights and just getting in trouble in general. Looking to get him away from his problems, the sister asks if he can stay with Jennifer and her family for the summer. Reluctantly, Jennifer says yes, even though she really doesn't want to ...

... until her nephew shows up at her doorstep.

Jennifer hasn't seen her nephew or talked to him in many, many years. As it turns out, he's smart. He's funny. And he's very handsome ... and Jennifer finds herself strangely attracted to him. She starts flirting with him, just for some harmless fun, especially since her husband Frank seems oblivious to it ...

... except her son isn't oblivious. He notices. And he's insanely jealous of his cousin.

Sparks start to fly in the house ... and then in the bedroom, as wild, forbidden passions slowly begins to spiral out of control.

I'm looking for two players - one to play the role of the nephew, the other the role of the son. Ideally, this all turns into a threesome with some interesting dynamics - the son and nephew are jealous and competitive with each other, while Jennifer is trying to figure out how to make them both happy (as well as herself), all while keeping their relationship secret.

Kinks are open for discussion, based on everyone's O/Os - however, I prefer that this not be a non-con game.

If you're interested in either role, please PM me directly. Only post here if you have general questions about this RP request - thanks. :)

Chreestafer

Would it be able to be a male nephew competition with your daughter? 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Aiden

I would be up for playing the roll of the Nephew, Mr hanging out with the wrong crowd/bad boy type.

Zillah

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 12, 2014, 06:49:16 PM
Would it be able to be a male nephew competition with your daughter? 

Sorry, no. That would change the story concept quite a bit, which I'd rather not do. Also, I have no interest in playing main two characters.

Quote from: Aiden on June 12, 2014, 06:52:49 PM
I would be up for playing the roll of the Nephew, Mr hanging out with the wrong crowd/bad boy type.

As per my original post, if you're interested in either role, please PM me directly. Only post here if you have general questions about this RP request.