Letters from the End of the World.

------------------

I killed one of them today.
I can’t sleep.
Not that I really was before.
It was a girl.
Her hair was red.
ihatethisihatethisihatethis

Details:I’d like to write a zombie apocalypse story where two characters on separate paths eventually meet up due to The Reader comes upon a notebook left in a backpack and goes through reading the journal entries in it. At the beginning our main characters would be separate and the Writer might not even appear at all outside of his notes (or he could, this is somewhat experimental and we can work things into a format that works.) The notes, however, would tell their own story and drive the plot.. As it goes on, the Reader character feels a strong bond with the person behind these notes and when they meet it might have become a full-blown obsession.

To keep things interesting and not just pure reaction to reading notes there would be some well fleshed-out secondary characters, probably in the group or pair that the Reader is travelling with. With this we could write out scenes and explore the world a little more. The same could be for the Writer- if there’s a particular instance that seems like it’d be fun to write out we could switch out to playing that event.

What I’d like from my partner: Someone who can give depth to their writing. There’s no need for Huge McLong replies each round between us but a solid writing hand that has introspection and action would be great. Because of the nature of the story and in general, I’d like to play with someone comfortable coming up with ideas and collaborating to build the world and our plotline.

Someone that is comfortable with developing secondary characters and picking up the odd side character as scenes require. (Would actually like the Reader to be involved with someone he’s travelling with and one of us can play them).

Also someone that doesn’t mind world-building and working out the current environment that our characters are living in. The flavor of zombies has yet to be decided!

About me: I’ve got a pretty busy schedule and RL does come first. I average one reply a day or every few days so that would be a pace you’d have to be okay with. I’m respectful of my partner’s time in the same sense.

Please do not reply to this post. Please PM me!