What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

I could actually try on that maroon pencil skirt - or a black one of course. I have a couple of dark ones.  ;)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray coat dress with black buttons and black pin stripes, red pocket kerchief, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Nowherewoman

Grey sweat pants (hey, it's bed time!)
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Grayish blue cotton t-shirt for sleep and pink socks

AmberStarfire

Nightwish long-sleeved t-shirt, and blue trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirtwaist dress with a black belt, 3/4-length sleeves, lapel collar and full skirt, beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

I have massive quantities of work to get done setting up for a visit from a new client and the 50-80 people who will be trooping through her from now until a week from tomorrow.  Black twill slack with a red sash through the belt loops, black low-top Keds with white laces and a red silk t-shirt tuck into the slacks cause comfy and loose is the UOD! ;D

Twisted Crow

Ambercrombie & Fitch tee with black faded jeans...and shoes I need to replace soon.  ::)

MelisaArtemis

Rhedyn

Jeans, a super comfy Union Jack top and my new purple trainers.

Goldmoon

Finally went and did my workout so my pink spandex shorts and matching sports bra, with my multi color Asics.  Hair pulled tight in a ponytail.

AmberStarfire

A black nightdress with pink roses, white socks and a purple cashmere cardigan over, because it's COLD.

Thangar

Work clothes: tan pants, dark blue dress shirt, blue striped tie, and dress shoes.  and a grin...

Beguile's Mistress

Now that the nonsense of the last week is over during which it was suits every day and heels I'm kinda relaxing with black slacks, a teal long sleeved-blouse and black flats.

AmberStarfire

An aqua top with butterfly print and black slacks.

WyldRanger

Dark blue short sleeved shirt, blue jeans and black loafers.

Thangar

blue jeans and a white long sleeved shirt (commando)

TheLegionary

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

A blue and gray cotton t-shirt with a bunch of kitties on the front and blue fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

The same as earlier with the addition of a brown jumper.

AmberStarfire

A pinky-purple dip dyed fitted t-shirt, black stretchy trousers, and a light grey v neck jumper with 3/4 sleeves.

Nowherewoman

Jeans, less tight than I like :(, grey flannel top, running shoes.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit, white lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Observing Trifles

A Spider-Man tank top and Transformers lounge pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.