Young Maidens Wanted!

Started by Hannibal, July 23, 2006, 05:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannibal

Finding that most of my Elliquiy games have hit a lull for one reason or another and hopeful of an end to late nights at work I feel I have an opportunity to start another story or two. I have written up a couple of suggestions and if anyone is interested please PM me. If you are interested could you also include a brief character idea or any suggestions on how you might see the story going.

Far From Home: A young lady from the twenty-first century awakens and finds herself in a strange and savage world with none of the comforts or security of home. It is the law of the jungle and an innocent young maiden without protection soon finds herself enslaved by a barbaric master (roleplayed by me :)) with no understanding of the rights and ideals of freedom in western society or compromise. She soon discovers that the entire horrifying experience excites and arouses her, even as she is filled with self-disguist at such feelings.

I think it would work best if the young lady is a sexually naive virgin who is forced to discover her own submissive sexuality, but due to her upbringing she knows it is wrong to surrender to such things.

Beauty and the Beast: A man cursed to live as a beast unless he finds a beautiful maiden who will surrender herself to him completely decides to take matters into his own hand. This beast is no gentle creature and he kidnaps a maiden who he thinks he can force to submit to him.

I had the idea that a modern setting might be fun, but am open to suggestions. A twist on the Beauty and the Beast tale for any ladies interested :)

Hannibal :)
Happiness is a choice!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5492.0

Elvi

"he kidnaps a maiden who he thinks he can force to submit to him."

What he only thinks he can?
So she could be quite willfull and obstinate?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hannibal

Yes! He has had a few practice runs and hasn't gotten it right yet ;D
Happiness is a choice!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5492.0

Elvi

Well then....sign me up.....but he'll have to be more than just brute strength to get her....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building