Pokegirls! (we need more pokegirls played!)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

We need more people to play other character's pokegirl harem members!

mannik

Hmm....not the type of RP I normally do, but that's why it seems interesting. That, and the whole concept is so delightfully perverted, and yet deep enough to actually craft interesting stories out of...

Anyway, consider me interested...so long as things don't come crashing down before I'm able to jump in at a logical place.

Videospirit

I'd be interested in playing a pokegirl who used to be a human man, whether as a result of a vampire, buzzbreast, or other transforming pokegirl's attack, or a side effect of jusenkyo water or an illegal pokeball it doesn't matter.

Panthean

Quote from: mannik on July 13, 2010, 10:37:58 AM
Hmm....not the type of RP I normally do, but that's why it seems interesting. That, and the whole concept is so delightfully perverted, and yet deep enough to actually craft interesting stories out of...

Anyway, consider me interested...so long as things don't come crashing down before I'm able to jump in at a logical place.

I'm slowly growing detached from this rp... so if I stop talking in here, feel free to tale it over

mannik

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 07:22:34 PM
I'm slowly growing detached from this rp... so if I stop talking in here, feel free to tale it over

....How you going to give control of the RP to the new guy? I'm not even IN the thing yet, why would I want to take it over?

If you're losing interest because no one is controlling your poke girl harem, I am willing to take control of Dust, as I said in the OOC thread. I will probably be making more girls for the tamers to capture as the RP progresses as well....IF it progresses.

But if you aren't going to continue, what's the point in jumping in at all? Might as well wait for another one to start up, or look for something different.

Panthean

Quote from: mannik on July 15, 2010, 03:22:37 PM

....How you going to give control of the RP to the new guy? I'm not even IN the thing yet, why would I want to take it over?

If you're losing interest because no one is controlling your poke girl harem, I am willing to take control of Dust, as I said in the OOC thread. I will probably be making more girls for the tamers to capture as the RP progresses as well....IF it progresses.

But if you aren't going to continue, what's the point in jumping in at all? Might as well wait for another one to start up, or look for something different.

I was actually referring to wolfy and the others that have been here a while.

and it's not that... my other group rp is huge, and it's taking up half of my rp threshold, where private and solo rp's are occupying the other half. This rp is the one I'm least interested in.

mannik

Quote from: Panthean on July 15, 2010, 03:25:53 PM
I was actually referring to wolfy and the others that have been here a while.

and it's not that... my other group rp is huge, and it's taking up half of my rp threshold, where private and solo rp's are occupying the other half. This rp is the one I'm least interested in.

Oh, I see....the fact you quoted my post just before saying that kind of had me confused...sorry.

I guess I can understand your reasons. I know I've hit my own RP limit in the past...I'll wait and see what the others do I guess, if this RP just kinda dies, then whatever....If not, then I'll jump in.