News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anthro Wars interest check:)

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 16, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chromatose

I'm curious about what kind of technology level the tribes are at. Do they use sticks and rocks and hides, or do they have some carpentry and basic metalworking?

Kirinis

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 20, 2010, 10:19:48 PM
we need a bear sage.

Mmmm, roasted bear with some sage..... *starts drooling*  What do you mean that's not what you're talking about?  Oh a bear sage, why didn't you say so?  Well a bear sage is fine, I'm thinking the bears will be a bit of an isolationist tribe.

WhiteTigerForever

DigitLninja

ooooooohhhhhhhh yesssssssss and omg there is a pun in your name lmfao ha ha ha ha ha ha ha "TailWind" just don't light a match XD

sorry.. do forgive me I couldn't resist!!! XD  there, is that a cool gif or what? XD
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Kirinis on November 20, 2010, 11:18:52 PM
Mmmm, roasted bear with some sage..... *starts drooling*  What do you mean that's not what you're talking about?  Oh a bear sage, why didn't you say so?  Well a bear sage is fine, I'm thinking the bears will be a bit of an isolationist tribe.

ha ha ha ha ha another prankster and a punner like meez ..

Chromatose:  Well, that is definitely discuss.. the history behind the.. if you ever read any of my posts.. I am a prologue fanatic XD

DigitLninja

wow... how was I not expecting a joke like that... ><
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 21, 2010, 07:23:02 AM
wow... how was I not expecting a joke like that... ><

*bows down humbly before the great leader of the wolf clan, "Please, please forgive my lack of restraint and weakness for silliness at times!" as she grovels prostrate before him.*

DigitLninja

"Alright, but you owe me a private grooming later on." *wink wink*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

WhiteTigerForever

ok ok.. its a deal... besides I'm great at "grooming", yea, that's it "grooming"!!!

DigitLninja

Tongue baths are the best way to get clean.
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

.... mmmmhmm and I have a very scratchy comb like tongue..  I will get you nice and groomed!  *spits out fur and looks at it... "Ohhhh wolf fur!"* XD

DigitLninja

*chuckles* technically it's fox fur but we won't go into specifics.
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

"ack...ack...ack..*"hairball!"  I wuvs my new foxy friend ;)

DigitLninja

thank you ^_^

I enjoy felines but your far more fun than most. *tosses a ball of yarn and watches the results*
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

DigitLninja!!!!!!!!........... Nooooooo faaaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrrr, you know I cant resist a moving target, a piece of string,a basket of fresh clean clothes or crunchy papers you have laid out and are trying to work on!!!

Quote from: Kirinis on November 20, 2010, 11:18:52 PM

Maybe a parody off Buddhist Monks even XD

but we need amphibians, reptiles and even some fish!!!   I saw a Shark Anthro the day XD!

and on a side note for mockery purposes only until more are interested in the game:

a highlighted quote for amusement: Muffliato!” Are the spells in “Harry Potter” real words? “Riddikulus!”

Isengrad

I may have an Equine to Throw in. Strongest warrior of a Barbarian horde.. eithier a representative.. or given as a mark of trust to be a leaders personal body guard. would like to work with someone on that as to the particulars... if Horses fit into the world.

original artwork by karabiner

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Isengrad on November 21, 2010, 12:58:58 PM
I may have an Equine to Throw in. Strongest warrior of a Barbarian horde.. eithier a representative.. or given as a mark of trust to be a leaders personal body guard. would like to work with someone on that as to the particulars... if Horses fit into the world.

oohooo nice...!!! Maybe a hot tempered, fiery Arabian solid black stallion, the king of all horses?? Nice... no one rides him without respect and permission, if at all!!!  What do you think?

Isengrad

Hmmm, Depends on your definition of Ride "P  But solid black is my usual color of choice for my Horse anthros. Still though, I do plan for hmm to be strong and kinda short tempered.

Hmmm, actual leader of the Barbarian horde.. makes sense it is rule of the horde.. the strongest one leads.. And this brings some interesting aspects.. i can either have consorts(gifted by towns that dont want my horde running though) or a slave girl or two, women are spoils of conquest after all.. though some might earn his respect by showing thier skill and ferocity with a blade.

DigitLninja

Have one of you "spoils of battle" be an amphibian or sea creature to make it interesting.
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 21, 2010, 04:39:28 PM
Have one of you "spoils of battle" be an amphibian or sea creature to make it interesting.

That is a good option if there is a bargain made to appease all internal affairs and help in gaining you high spirited cooperation!

Hmmmmmm I was thinking of you as the King of horses, inspired by the horse in the anime "King of the North Star"  Proud and regal is he.. but..  I don't thin the other predator anthros would willingly accept the rule of such a mighty spirit.  Could be one of the internal conflicts we are putting aside for the moment to defend our landsXD

Isengrad

A predator prey squabble, he he i like that. The Felines may be predators, but the Horse is at least 7 feet of solid muscle.. and very pissed off, hard to get around that :p

WhiteTigerForever

seeeeeee great room for personal differences and depth that could be added to the rp  XD!!!

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Isengrad

Ohhh, I got the perfect response for any feline that tries to threaten him now "Try it, Kitten" shows that utter balls-outattude that a barbarian King would have, and his opinion of the predator/prey relationship... Badassery and a political comment rolled into one little three word phrase.

WhiteTigerForever

A single Leopard is smart enough to try to take down a strong male stallion, but the weak and the old are fair game but that also depends of if we have an agreement based on traded or common motives..

DigitLninja:  *falls flat on flow with him on my back looking undignified*

DigitLninja

^^ that worked far to well.... now imma be killed right?
Quotes to Live by: