Love From The Stars

Started by ZK, November 24, 2007, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Simple Romance Idea that I've tossed around a few times.

Basic premise starts with that of the young male protagonist (my writing partner) having recently gone through a series of tragic events. The pivotal one being that he loses his family and his fiance in one strong swoop of an accident of some sort (car, airplane, train wreck; the player decides). His counselor and psychiatrist both suggests that he takes some alone time, to get away from the painful memories and go to some place secluded.

He was given access to a rather remote "get away" as by prescribed by his counselor and paid for by his psychiatrist to get away from the rest of the world for a few months.

Upon one starry night, he was outside simply basking in the night-time, staring at the night open sky when he seen a shooting star, yet, it didn't seem to be falling out of view like the tend to, it was coming right at him!

And it did just in fact, he ran from the area and the objected collided into the ground. It was a metallic object of some sort, with my character inside. He takes out the unconscious being and an object she had clutched to her chest, just moments before the craft explodes and he tends to her.

That's the basic premise of it.

As for those who are interested, the ethnicity, age of the male character as well as everything else is customizable for my writing partner's preference. The only thing that is not is my character, but as they say. Opposites attract.

For who are interested, any gender can apply, just you have to play as the male protagonist of the story.

As for plotline, it isn't going to be sex intense and right to the point, the male protagonist has to earn the female alien's trust and love before he can get in her intergalactic knickers. Then it's all bets off. Fun time with alien women, he'd be the first man to have actual proof of being with an alien in intimate relations.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

Story is customizable in some regards. Just the basics are around.

"Human character loses someone important > go to desolate/empty place alone > alien element gets introduced".

Gender is up in the air. I am fine with same sex relationships too.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

MagicalPen

Sounds interesting ZK...very Sci-Fi in nature too. Sorta reminds be of the 6th Element or something. Still no takers?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

ZK

Fifth Element, yet with less humanity involved. The alien isn't human looking like Lelu. Alas, it's been taken by lovely Sherona. ^.^

MagicalPen

:'(  I suppose thats what happens when i on a week long vacation.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games