Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiaan

Welcome to dumpsville! population YOU!

Idej

You think that my head is grafted to my chest!  That insults me, its over.

Keaira

You use words that I don't even understand! Why can't you talk like a normal person? It makes me feel so stupid and I don't want to feel that way anymore so I think you should go. :'(
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Tiaan

*laughs* I understand him :-) You are coming between us! It's better if you stay out of my way.

Nico

Uh.. yeah, you know, you're a really nice girl and all, but...sorry, wrong equipment. ;)

Autumn52

I like you very much but I see how you look at my twin brother, Perhaps you should be with him.....I think you would be happier

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Pristine Katalyst

You have a twin brother and you never told me until now? I can't be in this kind of noncomminicable relationship. Forget it.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Mistress Maro

Are you saying that if the Maro had a twin brother you would be more interested in him then in the Maro.... -pouts some.- The Maro is heart broken. I think this is the end of us.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Idej

You have another lover that you seem to be paying more attention to than me.  I can't let this happen, its over.

Pristine Katalyst

So you're the one putting out rumors about me! I should have seen it before now, the jealousy, the possessiveness... *lesigh* I refuse to be in this kind of relationship.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Mistress Maro

-paws at.- Maro is the only kitty that can be in the relationship. Mew~ So the Maro cannot be in this anymore. -cuddles to.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tiaan

What happened to the kitty avatar?

Maro is a fake kitty! Dumped!

Mistress Maro

The Maro requires bigger pillows. Sorry. Goodbyez.

Chris Rock

Sukada

I'm sorry, I can't choose between the two of you there, therefore I must leave you both.

Mistress Maro

Why did you think you had to choose? I mean we are a package deal. But since you won't even try having us both the Maro has to leave..

Chris Rock

Imogen

I tried it, but I'm too jealous to share you with anyone, even with the other half of that so called "package deal". Did you really think I didn't know what was going on? I'll find someone for who I am the only one! Goodbye, be happy with your 'package'. Ha!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Pastel Kitkat

See... it was all good when everything was shadows and mystery. It was hot, it was edgy. But then you had to go and turn on the light and just ruin everything! No, no you can't turn the light back off, the damage has already been done! It's over, goodbye!

Le RandomBloke

Thing is.. you were just a helpful tool to get me closer to your female family member who has considerable amounts of sex-appeal, which you lack.

And things.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Pristine Katalyst

I can be the only random one in this relationship. Randomity! It's my fracking word. I'm so outta here. >>

Ramael

Listen uh, you know when I said I loved your pussy? Yeah, well uh...

Tiaan

My hairbrush is full of your hair! This just won't work...

*tosses the hairbrush ...and the wolfman*

Ramael

I know I said I loved pink-haired girls, and I do! Stop shouting! What? No...look...Sakura's different, okay? She's really...I mean she really has pink hair...

Le RandomBloke

... Your moobs are bigger than mine, this is unacceptable. Begone with thee!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Ramael

You're so distant! You're never there! You're always gone! You always.......wait, where are you?

Autumn52

your too good for me, go, be happy with your pink haired girlfriend
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish