Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]

Started by Peccavi, January 31, 2013, 02:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Intro!
Hello and welcome to my thread! For those of you that don’t know, I am Peccavi, Pecca, Pec, etc. I am not looking for a lover or a real life relationship so don't ask for one. I am here for the fun and the roleplaying! Friendship is, of course, always accepted with a warm and welcoming embrace.

Also, I can’t respond to posts or threads every single day. I apologize but life is simply too hectic at times and sometimes I just come onto E to play in the Social threads and nothing else. I try to keep my estimated reply times updated in my A/A thread and if it gets to be too long for you, please just let me know. I understand completely if I take so long that you lose interest but sometimes my muse disappears for a month or two at a time and then returns full force. I can't control her. She's a wicked creature.

Now onto the fun. I have eclectic tastes that vary depending on storyline and my partner. I tend to write erotic scenarios as a switch. I adore power plays and battle for dominance. Just ask if there's a story you'd like to write with me! For any questions about preferences and desires please, please, please read my O/Os before PMing me! So much time could be saved if people would do so!  ;)

Roleplay Methods
I roleplay through PMs and threads only. I do not use IMs ever so don't even ask and I have no email dedicated to things like this. If you ask then I'm going to assume you didn't bother to read about my preferences and will politely decline to write with you.

Scenarios
I will generalize and say that I can work with different genres. I love fantasy and modern the most but I can play in the sci-fi or apocalyptic world as well. As far as fantasy worlds, PM me and we can discuss because I do adore original settings. I love anything from high fantasy to simple renaissance style worlds with knights and royalty and thieves and such. Modern life can be anything from supernatural/super hero/crime/drama/sappy romance. Cyberpunk type or urban fantasy settings are welcome, as well!

Video Games/Books/Fandoms
Not interested at the moment! I'm more interested in world building or creating a scenario where we're in charge and not playing by someone else's rules.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Peccavi

Story Ideas?
(I like to plot and plan WITH my partner so a lot of these are open-ended depending on how you'd like this story to play out. I can't force your character's reactions so why set a plot that assumes your intent? PM me if the ideas interest you!)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Peccavi

Character Inspiration

Peccavi

An update along with my monthly bump along with a few edits.

8-)

Peccavi

Updated my introduction paragraph and altered some of what I am looking for!

Peccavi

Updated a few minor quirks, housekeeping! Feel free to PM me if you have an idea for a story.

Peccavi

Peccavi

I'm not quite looking for roleplays yet but I updated a few things!

Peccavi

Looking to dip my toes back into the realm of writing! I'd edited a few things that are no longer true and am working on a set of ideas! Hopefully that can be posted tomorrow when I'm off of work!

Peccavi

Edited to alter details on my first post as well as wiping the slate clean on my story ideas to rebuild that section. Character inspiration section added so I don't have to continuously pop open my imgur account for ideas!