Raven-Eve Wants To Play (Has a craving...please look)

Started by RavenEve, December 19, 2008, 05:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenEve

Hello  Elliquiy

So, I have been a member for awhile now, and odd enough this is my first request thread. I guess you could call my tastes dark and sinister. I love to torture my characters beyond the normal things. I have no limits at all; this is role play so things just don't scare me. My biggest kinks are public humiliation, bondage, non consensual sex and anything that might be twisted and out of the norm. If these things don't suit you, please don't run away. I'm female, and for the most part I enjoy things of a lighter nature like romance, long walks of the beach, and watching the sun set (corny right?) I can pretty much wiggle my way into any plot, even if it’s tweaked a tad.

Let’s get to the point shall we?

** Craving**
I want to work out a very cool , Reality...pulled to fantasy type plot. Perhaps more of a dark sinister romance ^^

Pairings I enjoy:

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x werewolf
Merman x Human
Stalker x Victim
Kidnapper x victim
Human/ elf x Fairy

Movies

Dark Knight (Joker x OC)
Phantom of the opera
Labyrinth (Jared x OC)

Anime

Blood Plus
Elfin Lied

Picture Plots (Like a pic, lets work out a plot for it ^^)

***New Yuri Pics****

Murphy Sez

Long walks on the beach and watching the sunset? *thinks* No it's not truly corny until you include your Zodiac sign!  :P

Oh, and brownie points to you for the busty pirate wench pic!
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

RavenEve

*Laughs* Well that was pure sarcasm on my part. ;D

I have a few busty pirate pictures just laying around.

Murphy Sez

Heh, do any of them have eyepatches?

I'm just being silly, I don't really have an eyepatch fetish. Anyways, if you look in my profile, I have some IM contact info. Get in touch? I couldn't an On/Off listing for you, so if you'd like, come tell me more about what you're into?
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

RavenEve

RavenEve

Desan

Quote from: murphysez on December 19, 2008, 05:32:13 PM
Long walks on the beach and watching the sunset? *thinks* No it's not truly corny until you include your Zodiac sign!  :P

Oh, and brownie points to you for the busty pirate wench pic!

I agree..that pirate pict...  :o :o :o

By the way, I would be up for a werewolf/vampire RP, if you dont mind me being the werewolf?
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

RavenEve

magnamos

You, dear Madam, are in the best of taste regarding your pictures and the selection of the RP scenarios.

Hunter

I have to agree, nice pictures.   ;D

Desan

Quote from: RavenEve on December 22, 2008, 08:38:02 AM
I wound not mind at all ^^

-smiles-

I'll send you a PM so we can work out the details ;)

In the mean time.. *drools over the hot anime pictures*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

RavenEve

Thank you :D

Quote from: magnamos on December 22, 2008, 08:52:57 AM
You, dear Madam, are in the best of taste regarding your pictures and the selection of the RP scenarios.

London

I just have to say, I like your pictures. If your still looking for someone to play with let me know and we'll talk about it.

London

I was thinking about either Vampire x Human, the fairy from your picture or the second from the bottom of your pictures.

Then again I'm open to about anything ;)
What would you like?

RavenEve

The American Patriot

Quote from: RavenEve on December 28, 2008, 12:59:35 AM
hope the ho;idays went well for everyone

Thank you. :) they where ok, how was yours?

If you are still looking for someone to RP with, i've got a few ideas inspired from your pictures. :)

Mihoshi Arasaka is the youngest daughter of one of the wealthiest businessmen in Tokoyo whose vast business enterprises are said to be the rebirth of the Japanese Zaibatsu that had dominated the Japanese economic and political circles prior to the Second World War, and after having discovered just how ruthless her father could be. She saved her allowance and 'borrowed' money from the other members of her family over a period of several months until she had been able to squirel away close to a quarter million dollars to help her hide from her father, and her brothers. She went to the United States and rented an apartment in a small town on the East Coast, since it would be the once place that her family who hated Americans would never had expected her to go. She met her next door neighbor, a kind Disabled Veteran who teaches world history at the Local Community College that she had enrolled in using an assumed name.

The young Crown Princess of an interstellar empire has been haunted by dreams all her life of a a war being fought with strange a race of 'barbarians' whose primative technology wasn't a match for her own people's... But one of those 'barbarians' is the one whom her destiny is to intertweined with. She knows that he is to be her mate that the Goddess of Fate had shown her with the dreams. When the Emperess sends her daughter to oversee the annexation of a small back-water star system that had recently been discovered, her dreams start to become clear. As the armada enters the system she starts to realize that it is exactly as her dreams had shown her over the years. That these primatives would become a major part of the Empire, but war with them would only end in tears for both parties. But her Mother ordered her to bring the system under the authority of the Empire at any cost. Because it is in a strategic location that would allow them to launch a major offensive against their mortal enemies that they couldnt see coming. But she knows that the one barbarian who would be her mate, has the ability to lead them to their ultimate victory... But only if they don't engage in an all out war that would get him killed.

"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Voichin

The demonbane picture is rather strange. Can you tell me something more about it?
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

Liam

I really liked these 3.

I'd be more than interested in roleplaying any of those with you... If you think I might be good and want to give me a try, just pm me and we can think of something to make one of those pictures become a roleplay.

Have a nice day. ^^

CrazEGrl

i like the 1st picture and then the second to last picture

lacuna

I loved the first picture and would love to come up with a scene for that.
If you're  up for it. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

RavenEve

bigdean777

Raven would love to play either kidnapper vicim or stalker victim with you.  Something non-consensual would be great.