Deviations: The Outbreak (Superhero Semi-freeform) (Recruiting OPEN - 1/24/13)

Started by Adonis, November 02, 2013, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Accepted. Go ahead and move him over if you haven't already Ames.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Just in case someone stumbles by - I am actively looking for someone to play the 'badie' Tatiana is mixed up with. I'm pretty open to possible story lines and whatnot.

***Just to clarify: I am not advertising for a gamewide villain. I do not have the authority to do that. The character I am advertising for would just be morally gray at best and the nature of what they do in relation to my character is why I refer to them as a 'badie'.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

temptressdragon

Just looking right now but a question of if this is still open and searching since the last post?
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Kokaine on December 07, 2013, 03:21:57 PM
Just in case someone stumbles by - I am actively looking for someone to play the 'badie' Tatiana is mixed up with. I'm pretty open to possible story lines and whatnot.

***Just to clarify: I am not advertising for a gamewide villain. I do not have the authority to do that. The character I am advertising for would just be morally gray at best and the nature of what they do in relation to my character is why I refer to them as a 'badie'.

Hey, K --

I am interested in playing your bad guy.  I mean, I can hold off in case you want someone else to play him.  But if no one shows up, I'll be happy to play him for you.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Adonis

Quote from: temptressdragon on December 11, 2013, 05:06:24 PM
Just looking right now but a question of if this is still open and searching since the last post?

We absolutely are. Should you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

PhantomPistoleer

Character:

Name:  Paco Gutierrez
Ethnicity: Latino/Central American
Sex: Male
Relationship Status:  Single
Previous (Or current) Profession:  Criminal / Drug Kingpin

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive
Weight: 180 lbs.
Height: 5'11
Other: N/A

Information:

Personality:  Paco Gutierrez is a homicidal sociopath with a penchant for poetic justice.  He is mean and rough, and that goes down to the bone.  He is very charismatic, and has been able to develop a cult of personality.  He uses people and is not opposed to leaving them when he is in dire straits.  He is very aggressive and very prone to insult, even to the smallest slight.  Paco does not care about the law and is not afraid of going to prison or dying.  He is defiant, cunning and self-reliant, but is unwilling to form social connections with people.  Though his underlings are fiercely loyal to him, Paco is unable to trust anyone.

Background:  Paco Gutierrez is a statistic.  He was born and raised in El Salvador to a large family, and from the get go, had to vie with his siblings for the affection of his parents and the limited resources that their purchasing power could provide.  He lived in a rough neighborhood and had to learn to survive very quickly because the drug dealers, the pimps and the human traffickers all viewed kids like him as prey.  Thus, Paco joined Mara Salvatrucha, otherwise known as MS-13, when he was 12.  He worked as a drug mule but was subsequently arrested and imprisoned with adults in a shantytown jail.  Paco endured years of abuse and torment at the hands of the other inmates.  He became hardened to the ways of brutality and, as he grew stronger and smarter, dispensed his own.

He escaped prison when he was 17 and crossed over the Mexican border.  He became an associate to a number of drug cartels, serving in their employ as a soldier.  Though he had no formal training, Paco had the resolve and the competitive spirit to succeed as a gun-toting thug.  He quickly transitioned into contract killing, government intimidation and public extortion.  Paco even managed to carve out a small drug fiefdom on the West coast of Mexico.  He led a contingent of dozens of soldiers.

Upon hearing that one of his 'friends' had moved to the states and was making a killing, Paco's competitive spirit got the best of him and he too immigrated to make a go of it in the states.  He settled in Glenville because one of his favorite crime TV dramas takes place there.  Paco quickly consolidated power as he took out one crime boss after another.

Symptoms:  SL1:  Heightened Intelligence

Hobbies and Interests:   Soccer, Illegal Activities such as Murder, Drug Trafficking and Extortion, Soap Operas

OOC Ons and Offs:  Ons:  BDSM, voyeurism, humiliation;  Offs:  Vanilla

WIP
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Emmykins

Character:

Name: Arthur 'Ace' Devlin
Ethnicity: Honest Irish.
Relationship Status: Divorced
Previous (Or current) Profession: Previous: Sniper, United States Army. Current: Army Reserve. Unit: USAMU (Competitive Marksmanship Unit.)

Appearance:

Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Weight: 185
Height: 6'0
Other: Well kempt, athletic, a few tattoos(chest, back, ass.), extremely steady hands. (Note: Ignore neck tattoo.)

Information:

Personality: Cocky, calm, patient, dedicated, chivalrous, fiery, sarcastic, witty, and steadfast. Not to mention stubborn. Way too stubborn

Background:
Born to a middle - class family as one of two twins, Arthur was the only one to survive of the pair. His arrival into the world was as an only child, though later, ended up with two younger sisters. Dealing with their boyfriends as they grew, and often being the 'feared big brother' led him to be a protective but playful sibling, generally willing to look the other way if the 'bad' act was for the benefit of their happiness and not particularly dangerous. As he grew, he became quite busy socially, dating often and really 'falling in to place' after puberty, when he became far less awkward.

Arthur's life was largely uneventful during his school years. He participated in sports, was full of angst at all of the appropriate ages, and did well to avoid unhealthy habits. Like a lot of other kids in school, Arthur had groups he fit in to, and others he didn't. His military 'career' started during high school, where he tried ROTC and immediately fell in love with the extracurricular activity. The structure provided him a lot of benefits, and allowed him to become a healthier person by encouraging the growth of strong self-discipline. After ROTC, he joined the Army as an active duty infantryman at the ripe age of 18, cocky as ever and well prepared for the life he thrust himself into. With plans from enlistment to attend OCS, he quickly finished college to meet the minimum requirement and then successfully completed Officer Candidate School, receiving the rank of 2nd Lieutenant at 22. After two successful and grueling deployments to the desert, Arthur applied to and completed Sniper school. Never pursuing anything close to Special Forces, Arthur remained in the same Infantry unit for all of his active duty career, and maintained a position in the unit as Chief of Supply. At the age of 29, he switched to the Army Reserves to be part of the competitive marksmanship unit. He maintains his rank of Captain.

He was married to an eccentric artist from the ages of 24-27, though they had a difficult falling out when he decided not to 'quit' after his stretch of active duty. Refusing to give up his passion, the pair split unceremoniously almost four years ago. Now the typical 'army bachelor' who spends far too much time traveling, flirting, and partying, Arthur retains a large amount of his life from the Army. He is a creature of habit and often spends quite a bit of time exercising, practicing at the range, dating, or binge eating junk food because he has an unstoppable metabolism. His deep ties in the Army allow him more leniency, especially considering the lackidasical nature of his reserve unit. More a group of ranked friends/civilians and drinking buddies, they all manage to slack off and break the rules just about as often as they do buckling down and practicing.

Symptoms: SL1 - Invisibility

Hobbies and Interests: Marksmanship, pick-up football/frisbee, video games, drinking, roughhousing, drawing, junk foods, sweets, fruit, cars, traveling, basketball, flirting, fearing commitment, being stubborn, joking around, family, volunteering, teaching firearm safety, weapons, hiking, rucksacking, rock climbing, board games, trivia, being a beer snob, hunting, weapon repair.

OOC Ons and Offs: See mine!

Moon Hound Hati

This looks interesting. I'll give it a better look once I'm home on my trusty PC and not at college typing on my small ass phone. lol
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Adonis

O/O's

Moon Hound Hati

Character:

Name: Leasick Ledger
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Relationship Status: Signle
Previous (Or current) Profession: Freelance photographer and artist

Appearance:

Hair: Blond
Skin: Fair
Weight: 180 lbs.
Height: 6'1"
Other: A tattoo circling his entire left wrist

Information:

Personality: Leasick has always been an eccentric man. He's often told by friends, family and acquaintances that they don't have the slightest clue what could possibly be going on inside that head of his. He doesn't mind though, taking it all with a smile and a laugh. He's often seen as reckless, as he doesn't waste a moment putting himself in harm's way if it is to capture the perfect picture. At times it seems like that is all he cares about, desregarding pretty much everything and everyone just to get the right angle. Negative emotions like anger and fear seemingly don't exist inside him, as he never expresses much more than an almost childish sense of cheerfulness and wonder.

Background: Leasick is a rather worldly person, believe it or not. Because of their work, his parents were forced to pack up and move every few years. Having lived various countries for only a few years at a time, at best, the young boy ended up having a lot of friends by the time he entered Glenside's college, but not many real friends. Combined with the fact that his parents never really were around due to work, it made him become unable to form any real attachments to other people. Instead of becoming angry or completely antisocial Leasick found that art and photography were much better outlets. Friends come and go, he would tell himself, but paintings and pictures last forever.

Over the years he's won several prizes for his paintings and pictures, but he never seemed to take any pride or interest in them. Instead he was always looking for the subject of his next work. He often attends social events at art galleries and such to view the latest works of others. He's quite a well known face in that circle because of that and his bright, eccentric personality, which sets him apart from the usual stick in the mud crowd that makes up the majority of art world.

Living in a small apartment in downtown Glenside, he keeps his head afloat selling his pictures to magazines and art to those whom have taken an interest in it. He's not making buckets of money, but he gets by, just doing what he loves doing most: photography and painting.

Symptoms:

Illusion Casting

SL - 1 - The Devi is able to create small scale visual illusions of light and color with no real form (Aurora borealis, orb lights, etc).

Hobbies and Interests:

Photography and art. Leasick is constantly up and about, looking for new sights to capture on canvas or the lens of his camera.

OOC Ons and Offs: WHY SO SERIOUS?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Adonis

Phantom, Emmy, and Hati, all three are approved (assuming the WIP flags have been taken down). Go ahead and move them over when you're ready.
O/O's

Helmut Todstern

Character:

Name: Murdoch Halle
Relationship Status: Single, Widowed
Previous Profession: Lawyer

Appearance:

Hair: Dark brown, turning grey in spots
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Slightly tanned
Weight: 180 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Other: Sports a fashionable beard or goatee at all times.

Information:

Personality: Murdoch is self-centered, egotistical and self-righteous to his core. Known before his symptoms developed as a recovering alcoholic, Murdoch has since returned to his days of abusive drinking, unable psychologically to deal with his changed life on his own, and unable to commit to any long term relationships without caring more about himself.

Background: Before the vaccine got into his blood stream and messed up his life for the foreseeable future, Murdoch was a rather successful small claims lawyer. A few thousand dollars a case and you'd be happy too. What made Murdoch even happier than that was seeing how much alcohol he could pour down his throat before he did something stupid. As it happens, events would occur that left him regretting that lifestyle: his wife Klasina joined him one night in a quickly-spiraling-out-of-control night of binge drinking, "consensual" sex, and motor vehicle accidents, which left Murdoch not only bruised and scarred, but a widower in the process.

Not that Murdoch actually cared about that. She hadn't really been in his life for love or such trivial things (as far as he was concerned), and as soon as her burial ceremony was over he was back in the "drunk tank", enjoying himself immensely. Unfortunately for him, the hangover from this particular enjoyment caused him to miss an important court date, and as a result he not only lost his client base, due to the publicity, but a good portion of his former wealth. And with the coming release of the new flu vaccine, Murdoch's survival instincts took over, making sure he had enough money left to get the drug, to live somewhere, and to eat.

A few weeks later, the vaccine is taking a whole new effect that he is more than proud to have, he is living in a rather well kept apartment, he has a steady income from getting a new job as a legal advisory, and now he's enjoying his two beers a day. The healing ability certainly helps with all the bumps and bruises that comes from the life of an alcoholic, and as long as he keeps that knowledge on the low-down, he is sure nothing could go wrong.

He's sure.

Symptoms: SL - 1 Regeneration Rate: Ability to close minor wounds (superficial)

Hobbies and Interests: Binge drinking, social drinking, watching baseball (Go St. Louis Cardinals!), legal information and legal advisory practice.

OOC Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=47896

Adonis

I'll need you to edit the last portion for me. In the FAQ, you'll find the following:

Q4: How much does the general public know about what is going on?
A: The general public knows almost nothing at this point (roughly 2-3 weeks from the first immunization). Anyone who is caught by the police simply vanishes.

The vaccine has only been out and about for roughly 2-3 weeks, and you have it down as being in play for him for months.
O/O's

Helmut Todstern

Edited it for you, Adonis. :)

Changed "months" to "weeks", and if I missed anything just send me a PM :D

Adonis

Looks fine now, go ahead and move him over and introduce yourself in the OOC, and jump on in.
O/O's

Haloriel

Character:

Name: Luciano Takashi Yukimura
Ethnicity: Half Portuguese, 1/4 Amerindian, 1/4 Japanese
Relationship Status: Single ... and stuff.
Musical Inspirations: 'Suit and Tie' - Justin Timberlake (feat. Jay-Z)
                         'Kiss from a Rose, Acoustic' - Seal
                         'Some Enchanted Evening' - Bryn Terfel
Previous (Or current) Profession: Former Model, Maître d’hôtel (Head Waitstaff, Career Position)

Appearance:

Hair: Deepest Brown (Umber), curly, worn a bit long; fashionably tousled
Eyes: Dusk Brown, Nearly Black
Skin: Tanned
Weight: 188 - Lithe, Athletic
Height: 6'2" (1.88m)
Other: Has the Kanji for 'Yukimura' (幸村) down the left side of his spine in simple, flat black, and on the left the words in Portugese: Honra, Piedade, Verdade  and then English: Honour, Piety, Truth.

Information:
Personality: By the look of Luciano, one would think he were a quiet sort entirely and sometimes he does seem that way.  Dutiful in practise - though he's the kind of man that enjoys life - to have fun with caution tends to be his manner of being.  Other words and phrases that one could associate with Luciano is that of the gentleman's code, tenderness, respect, intelligence - and laughter.  If there is perhaps one flaw it is that Luciano has a little bit of the prankster in him, and if you know him well, it is a given that the even the closest friend could end up victim of his seeking of mirth.  Lastly, it could not entirely be said that he is the sort to acquire the title of 'ladies' man' unless it seems to mean that he loves all women, regardless of shape - or sometimes even age (which has occasionally gotten him in trouble).  Flirt as well might be apt - though he's likely to defend himself until he turns blue in the fact that this is not so - all while effortlessly giving the blush to yet another pretty girl.

Background: His past is truly an open book - though more by happenstance than the idea that he's likely to tell everything about his life in one go.  His father is half Japanese and Portuguese, while his mother was half Portuguese and half Amerindian - giving Luciano an interesting and rather vibrant cultural heritage to pull from.  While his parents are still living - they have long since relocated to Japan to assist with his Paternal grandmother's tiny plot of land and essentially retired, he speaks by phone with both of his parents fairly often.  He had a fair to middling relationship with his family growing up, and his two elder brothers live in Brazil and France respectively. 

Luciano by contrast - while born in Brazil and later getting US Citizenship - after completing college in Culinary Business Arts and minoring in Music - he decided to permanently stay after his last gig modeling overpriced underwear for a company he refuses to name unless badgered by it.  Presently - Luciano is rather well off, though not remotely wealthy, and owns a middling sized house near the waterfront.  He has worked for one of the higher priced restaurants in the city as the head of waitstaff or Maître d’hôtel since graduating from college with a B.A in Culinary Arts, a B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management, and an M.A. in Advanced Culinary Arts.

He has no known entanglements - though there have been at least a few flirtations here and there, and is unmarried, considering himself an Agnostic if ever asked about religion.  Lately, all has been very calm in his life with the exception of the last couple of weeks being a little bit on the strange side: Luciano - having been victim of a supposed flu-shot now has the ability to determine the general well being of those he touches - as well as determine if they are injured or not in any way.  This manifested as far as he was aware almost two weeks previous - with a fellow shopper that looked unwell while he was out - it turning out that they were suffering from a blood clot in the very arm he was touching.  It was, to say the least - unnerving.  The information received from this strange, elderly man upon seeing these papers floating around town that were much more than they seemed - hardly has helped his feelings on the matter.  Now - Luciano is still trying to behave as though nothing has changed - while his willingness to touch others where he once was free with his affections ... has gone massively down.

Symptoms: Psychometry - SL - 1, Psychodiagnostics - By touch, the deviation is now able to determine injury of any form, as well as a general idea of well-being.

Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, Running, Biking, Boating, Reading - and somewhat less now, Partying are several of his interests and hobbies.

OOC Ons and Offs: Haloriel's Requirements

Adonis

O/O's

Aiden

Character:

Name: Dr. Richard Jagger
Ethnicity: "African-American"
Relationship Status: Single (Recently)
Previous (Or current) Profession: Doctor (Internal Medicine) and Physical Therapist

Appearance:

Hair: Short
Eyes: Teal Eyes
Skin: Caramel
Weight: 160
Height: 6'2
Other:

Information:

Personality: Outgoing and sociable, Richard likes to spend his treasured days off doing something. He is a fan of the night life, clubbing and bar hopping. When not out doing that he spends lots of time down at the local courts playing a pick up game with some friends and anyone who wants to play. His time is limited, work can keep him locked away but he tries to make the most use out of his days offs. Warning he is a flirt.

Caring and hardworking, Richard became a doctor because he wanted to help people. Sometimes he might overlook a person's lack of insurance or take a risk that other doctor's wont or go the extra mile to help a person in need.

Background: Richard grew up a latchkey kid in the suburbs of Glenside. His father, a tall and intimidating man of Norwegian descent, worked as a lawyer. His mother, a shorter but lovely woman of African and Colombian decent worked as a school administrator. Both parents did all they could to be home as often as they could but raised their boy right. Richard was not one to get into trouble and preferred to play sports or video games until he reached his teens.

He was very active in student council, sports and activities in high school. The only trouble he got into was when the girls he was dating found out about one another. Richard was lucky enough to earn a sports scholarship but an injury in his sophomore year killed any possible hopes of going professional. His focus in Physical Therapy surfaced at that point and later he decided on internal medicine when his parents convinced him to transfer to medical school.

Richard ended up living at home until he graduated and moved to the city for his residency. Like any other starting off doctor, he entered the work force under the crippling dept of school loans. Forced to scrimp by, he spent much of his time working or finding cheaper things to do until he was permanently hired on at St. Raphael Medical Center. Richard finds himself recently single and in the middle of a nasty break up. His ex was not the type of girl he normally went with and had managed to trick him into moving in to his apartment. They are separated now but she is still trying to make his life a living hell.
Symptoms:

Avian Shapeshifting SL- 1

Hobbies and Interests:
Richard likes clubbing and dancing. Hip hop music is fun and all but he prefers Spanish music like Salsa, Merengue and Kizomba.

Now that his fiances are in control, he does splurge on clothing and shoes. He loves Jordans and has an extensive collection of shoes.

Richard is an avid football fan and basketball player down at the gym or the park.

OOC Ons and Offs:
Extra images

Flower

I do have a quick question about the being able to see through things. Can you see through say...a wall?

WIP
Character:

Name: Chase Lane
Relationship Status: Single
Previous (Or current) Profession: Part time cashier at your local McDonald's, usually found working the drive thru window

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Skin: Lightly tanned
Weight: 160
Height: 5'9
Other: None his writer can think of at the moment

Information:

Personality: In the words of his annoying eldest sister, who needs to get a hobby other than breathing down his neck, Chase is a spoiled, ungrateful pothead that needs to be tossed out of their parents' house. In response, Chase believes his sister is just a jealous bitch because she doesn't have the sweet deal. Who else had free room and board, laundry, gas money, and not to forget the smiley face pancakes his mother made every morning for him?

Life was good.

Chase is largely immature with little sense of responsibility for himself or others. Don't put your trust in him for something important because he's prone to forget or arrive late. Often times too late. Just ask his best friend who almost missed out on a job interview because of him. He is not really a huge fan of traditional education because he wants to become a business man. The only problem is that he has not come up with any ideas other than claiming that for an excuse whenever his mother puts applications for college in front of him.

He's been fired from numerous jobs for an assortment of reasons. One of the more recent involved thievery. Every time his mother asks about it, Chase explains he intended to return the money. He just needed some coins for the vending machine in the lobby since it would not accept dollars. After some inventive lying to get the job, he's finally found his calling at McDonald's mostly due to his manager being fairly laid back.

His relationships have been largely uneventful due to most not taking him seriously once he told them about his current life situation. Usually they bolted from the table when he mentions being largely content with living with his parents. Only the truly brave made it to hear about his small quirks and likes. However, every once in a while, Chase has managed to find a girlfriend who would receive his undying loyalty although it never lasted considering his lack of ambition. For the life of him, he could not understand why someone would not want to have movie night at his mom's. His mother's cooking was better than most of the places he could afford to take them for a date.

Background: Chase is the youngest of three children. His older sisters are Lacey, the middle child, and then Shannon is the eldest of the bunch. Shannon is most definitely the overachiever of the family while Lacey does fairly well for herself. Chase was an unexpected addition to their family but his parents were overjoyed with the thoughts of adding a boy to their family. However, Chase was born premature and spent the first months of his life in the hospital. It was touch and go for a moment since it appeared like he would not make it. Yet, Chase was a fighter and managed to pull through. Going on to become a healthy and fairly mischievous child. His father never missed any of his basketball games while his sisters begrudgingly and mother became his cheerleaders. His entrance into the world shaped how his parents treated him. Whenever he did something wrong, Chase was never punished nor was he pushed into doing what was needed to advance himself. His father has long since stopped this treatment but his mother still views him as her little boy. Sometimes Chase has exploited her love for him whenever his father seemed ready to take his sister's advice.

Symptoms:
Phase Shift

SL - 1 - The Devi develops the ability to pass limbs through structures that he or she is able to see through (Glass, Plexiglass, plastics, etc)

Hobbies and Interests: Sports, Women, Porn, Dogs, drinking, smoking, Television, Food

Chase actually has an extensive coin collection. It is the only thing he has ever invested time into without screwing up.

OOC Ons and Offs: Mine, pm me if you have questions

Adonis

He's approved flower. Why would he be able to see through walls though?
O/O's

Flower

Senti

Character:

Name:Gilbert (Gil) Rochester Aberline
Sex: male
Relationship Status: complicated/single
Previous (Or current) Profession:was a professor of English and History

Appearance:

Hair: brownish
Eyes: blue
Skin: slightly dirty
Weight:
Height:6’2
Other:

Gil is most often dressed in a blue coat uniform, not that he is one he just used to re-enact and it something he wants to keep. Its a part of his old life with his now dead wife. He is a handsome man, fine featured one might say with a beautiful English accent. Yet his accent seems the opposite of his attire. Though this man tries to keep himself clean it is almost impossible with his lifestyle now. There is one thing about him is how sad his eyes are. Yet somehow he wears the rather dirty skin of a tragic hero.

This quiet man is always seen with a shopping trolley and two German Shepherds.
Information:

Personality: Gilbert is a kind man, he is a generous man. Even though homeless with nothing, as long as his son is fed and clothed and clean he would give his last scrap of change to another ‘less fortunate’ than himself. In a strange way he is a little innocent wanting to believe in the good in people even if he has seen the horrors of living on the street.

For all that he is somehow a smart man and has been able to  keep his son under the radar of social services, and has kept him from the desolation of a care home.

Background:

Gilbert was born to a minor titled lady from England and an American entrepreneur she brought a title and he brought some wealth to the family. It was likely a marriage of convenience more than anything else yet at the time it was necessary. In some moment of passion Gilbert was conceived, and was left for the most under the care of his Nanny and then boarding school.

However his fathers gambling habits and his mothers growing need for ‘little helpers’ and shopping created some problems as he grew older. Thus in the end he left University with a rather large debt about his neck.  The untimely death of his mother did not help matters for the estate had to be sold to pay of allsorts of situations. In the end he moved to America with his father. Yet something wonderful came from all this Gilbert met his lovely wife, it was a strange an chance encounter, and a whirlwind romance, she was his life itself, right up until the end.

The woman bore him a beautiful son, and he himself found work in a local university as a professor and life seemed rather good. It was not perfect but was near as dammit. Yet life’s a bitch ever for the good people and due to cuts at the University he was made redundant. Though not perfect he found another job, however he lost his medical insurance that he gained at the employment as professor. Still they managed, and he was even able to pay some off his fathers gambling debts.

Gil did his best, yet often the fates are not always kind to those that have a gentle soul and a kind heart, they are often misused. In a freak car accident and shooting his love and his life left him. She was in a coma and his son was dead.  However hard he tried she did not return. By the time he eventually had to turn off the life support there was nothing left, save him
and the two family pets. Even the house had to be sold.

Now this man walks the streets….the only thing he never sold was the wedding bands he wears an two photos.

For obvious reasons he had the flu jab.For the streets can be cold.

Symptoms: Endurance 1

Aiden